FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Age of Empires 3 - It's fun isn't it!!

Pixel
I got the game yesterday and I can't stop playing^^ I haven't played with all countries yet but I like France and UK best. If you haven't bought it yet, do it!!!!
Rafe
Pixel wrote:
I got the game yesterday and I can't stop playing^^ I haven't played with all countries yet but I like France and UK best. If you haven't bought it yet, do it!!!!

Dude, it doesnt ship for 3 days >_<
hofer
I´ve got it and had some multiplayers game, i really liked the ottomans, they make villagers for free.
Dark_Jedi06
It doesn't hit stores here until Tuesday...

Do you have an illegal copy or something? >_>
Nameless
Uh... the title of this topic doesn't really make sense. Shouldn't it be, How fun is it?!! or It's fun isn't it?!!

[/random nitpick]
Pixel
Nameless: I have corrected it now.
SagMan
I am going to get it in the coming days and then I will say what I think about it.
Anti-Camper
i haven't the game! but i want buy aoe3 Very Happy
Rafe
I want it, but dude, it doesn't ship till tomorrow. It says so at http://ageofempires3.com! how do u guys have copies already?
ignition
LOL can you say warez?

Ok not admitting anything...but...the campaign is rather fun Wink
Nameless
Pixel wrote:
Nameless: I have corrected it now.

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to actually listen to me! *faints from shock*
EJK-lifesaving-nederland
I played the demo version and I think it suxx cause it looks like Age of Mythology and adds nothing more as guys shooting with a gun instead of guys shooting arrows. Graphix isn't better, and I didn't try the gameplay, 'cause I was shocked when I saw it was like AoM. Regards.
Einsteins Place
I agree that the graphics quality is not the best but the game is awesome with great artilery.......... and all al Exclamation l in all awesom game!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
luxtu
im from poland and aoe3 be in december Sad ...
maybe i downloat it Twisted Evil
dhsband
i love the old age of empires but i havent tried AOE 3... i should pick that one up...
Luis
I didn't like this new version a lot i m preferred the version 2
arno
I think aoe2 is the best game. I dont like aoe3
pll
I like rally age of empires 2 ... I think it's the best of age of empires 1, 2, or 3
I've also played to age of mythology but I much like age of empires 2 ...

Really funny Razz
blu3bird
Do anyone of you guys happen to know the minimum requirements to run age of empire 3 ?? i have only so far watch the trailer, seems like its a total different game from aoe2 or age of mythology. I still think aoe2 rocks !!!~~~
BulletProof
i dont really like aoe3 beacuase it just isnt the same as aoe2...aoe2 owns everything lol....aoe3 is almost the same like rise of nations..thats y i dont like it..
Dark_Jedi06
I'm obsessed with this game...I've played almost 30 games online and have a win percentage of 58, if anyone wants to play with me, whisper Dark_Jedi06. Razz

I need to stop playing and update my AoE III site...>_>
shank
I have played the series since AoE1, AoE3 may be differente but if I wanted to play the exact same game I would go and play Age of Empires 2 again

great game, all three of them are so far, congrats to the developers, they deserve it
cubbox
AoE3 kicks ass... c'mon, the villagers shoot beasty guns!!

but seriously, AOE2 was a damn good game but AoE3 is so much better.. the graphics with the big warships and stuff is just amazing.. i cant stop playing it

Very Happy
blu3bird
zzzz.... ok it suxs
Richous05
This game rocks ive had the previous versions normal and collectors and when i bought this i became addictied to it i played as soon as i got up untill i went to bed! very extream. i know Laughing but you have to give it up to this game i rate it 5 star its ace!
Dark_Jedi06
Richous05 wrote:
This game rocks ive had the previous versions normal and collectors and when i bought this i became addictied to it i played as soon as i got up untill i went to bed! very extream. i know Laughing but you have to give it up to this game i rate it 5 star its ace!
Yeah, I have an addiction to it too...I've played something like 52 games in 8 days. Shocked
Boles Roor
Though it's not a bad game, it doesn't really gets me in the same playing frenzy as AOE I and II did.

Also, the units, the voice they have. It totally sucks. For say the Dutch, I bet they got some stupid translator to speak it and all. Evil or Very Mad
htmj
a great game,i like all
win66
I already bought this game but haven't install . Hope This game is a best game.
Deji
AoE looks amazing i cant wait to get it ^^
greekcovers
I didnt buy this game yet, i like very much AOE2 and it's bery fun.How much better is AOE3?
thiamshui
In my opinion, AOE III is a great improvement over the others in the series.. The concept of the Home City is new and I feel that it is a great idea.. Liked the graphics too..
JaeCee
Was a big fan of AoE1, lost a bit of interest at AoE2, then got AoE3, and didn't even get halfway through the first campaign mission before quitting.

It's probably not the game itself though, I think I've just lost my interest in RTS games. Only the Blizzard RTS games hold my interest nowadays (probably 'cuz of the cool custom maps)
Jeff_vella_leone
Pixel wrote:

well i really like uk, i think uk is best for mother country
i really like the game ad the trains and even more the fighting to have them lol
the walls could be better though, and towers should be more resistant and could build much more of them.

Best way to win is building cannons, they destroy everything, a whole army in 1 blast ammasing Shocked lol

have fun playen the game as i did Smile
Dark_Jedi06
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Pixel wrote:

well i really like uk, i think uk is best for mother country
i really like the game ad the trains and even more the fighting to have them lol
the walls could be better though, and towers should be more resistant and could build much more of them.

Best way to win is building cannons, they destroy everything, a whole army in 1 blast ammasing Shocked lol

have fun playen the game as i did Smile
Ottomans > British

Razz

And yes, cannons are lots of fun, especially the Ottoman Great Bombards...nothing stands against them. Laughing
Dj Close
I have corrected it now
mtoni
I have played all the AoE games and they all gave me some sort of 'special feeling'
But with AoE3 I don't have that feeling. It's just another rts to me.

I haven't tried the campaign yet. I only played skirmishes. I must say... it's damn funny (as a dutch) to hear the dutch in the game.
Some sounds are ok but a lot of them are just weird. They sound a little bit narrated.
Pixel
I like France the most. I got lvl 19 in home city with them Smile

What do you think about the compain? It's fun but it isn't that great..skirmish ownz!
Tom7
i don't have it, but it sounds great. I want it. Very Happy
orc_lord
i'd love age of empires series. my favourite is turkey.