FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Modern Warfare 3

Blaster
It comes out the 8th in the U.S. I personally can't wait to get my hands on it. I've followed Call of Duty since the first one came out and have had all but the original modern warfare. And I must say the new one looks really good.
cybersa
I'm also waiting for it
I like very mush COD:Modern Warfare 2 and COD: Black Ops.
Still i installed it on my pc. Smile
Did you know about the system requirement for Modern Warfare 3?
Blaster
cybersa wrote:
I'm also waiting for it
I like very mush COD:Modern Warfare 2 and COD: Black Ops.
Still i installed it on my pc. Smile
Did you know about the system requirement for Modern Warfare 3?

I do not know. I havn't played on the computer since Call of Duty 2. I've been on PS3 for Modern Warfare 2 and Black ops... Black ops was far better than Modern Warfare 2... So i'm hoping that trend continues.
cybersa
Ok,No Problem.

Then what you prefer PC or PS3?
CraigHF
Does anybody knows if MW3 PC multiplayer system will be the same as MW2? I hope it will supprt dedicated servers this time...
Dementei
No other FPS today could overcome the experience of Battlefield 3 for an overused and milked experience such as the CoD series especially of what they've been doing with the game since the first modern warfare. After MW that's when it just got a bit silly, I don't really feel like it's Call of Duty anymore.. But anyway MW3's SP campaign does look pretty fun I'll play that for sure, as for the MP I have a feeling it'll be the same as every other MW and that is not much of a progression. DICE is definitely the kind of developer that spends the time advancing the FPS genre, Treyarch & Infinity Ward well.. I guess they're trying their best to make the game more fun. Except now it's made into a kids game, and barely appeals to me.

Just my belief on that, we'll see how it plays Wink

Blaster
I like ps3 personally i'm used to that now....

Call of Duty works now because we are currently in a war. So going on the baseline that COD was like world war 2 then if you think about it you can make it work. I'm excited to see what the storyline will be for the new call of duty.
weableandbob
I'm personally going to pass on MW3. I already have BF3, and I haven't enjoyed CoD games all that much since CoD 4 except for the zombie mode.
drunkenkoz
I think a large majority of the gaming community is going to skip out on ordering MW3 because they have already ruined the call of duty franchise with their many fail remakes.