FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to write the content

likesonia
hello all,
Please tell me hoe to write the content.please share some tips for writing the content.
thanks
Possum
I don't know if my advice should be followed. I'm making a rather large site which I want to be my main income.

I decided to get up to 1000 pages no matter what I write. I just want my ideas on the net. So there are many pages that need work. But I'm up to 841 pages now.

Apart from new pages that can happen at any time the database which I made presents pages to be edited in this manner. Recently done pages and pages I haven't edited that way all pages are edited. I upload the sitemap.xml daily. Google does respond to this as my ranking is getting better by the week.

So that's how I write my content. Add New Content daily , Edit both Recent and old pages. Don't let pages get stale.
deanhills
@Possum: 841 pages are an amazing number of pages. How long did it take you to generate those?
Very Happy
Possum
Quote:
841 pages are an amazing number of pages. How long did it take you to generate those?

About 2 years. But I have had the site longer. I was actually writing a program to make websites so I though I would test it.

I want to get to 1000 then I will go back and redo pages to bring the site up to standard. Many of the pages have only titles.

This project has been tons of fun and the good people at FriHost and FriHost members have been a great help..
prcys
likesonia wrote:
hello all,
Please tell me hoe to write the content.please share some tips for writing the content.
thanks

Writing unique content is not an easy task ,and if we say that writing the content is an art that it is not wrong. For providing the unique content all time , find different resources for reading the content, take overview from it and then write it in your own words. And now a days you can find many content resources online to refer for the information and to provide in your way. Or you can build the content on some news also.
servercolocationindia
There is a simple tip, just work on it: i.e. AIDA

A = Attention
I = Interest
D = Desire
A = Action

You should create such an article that bind the people to read. i.e. your content title and description and body text should be attractive and contextual.

Create Interest among your readers.

Construct a desire and Appeal for what you want to say and sell to your readers

Final take a mind boggling action for the readers.
prcys
likesonia wrote:
hello all,
thanks

For any content first need is that content must be unique that people like to read more.
Content should be in the well represented manner that attract people to read it.
As in content use some anchor text or border line for the important information, and when move to another topic then use the paragraphs there.
Also use the comma and space where needed.
savable
Now a days most of people are just copying the content and pasting that on websites even Search bots are not able to identify which one is copied and ranking the sites.
sowmya
The good content will helps you increase the visibility of your website to most of the viewers to look into it. so care should be taken to maintain good content.
Some of tips i suggest is as below,
1. Try to add more interesting concepts that can attract most of the people.
2. Try to add more relevant information related to your keyword.
savable
sowmya wrote:
The good content will helps you increase the visibility of your website to most of the viewers to look into it. so care should be taken to maintain good content.
Some of tips i suggest is as below,
1. Try to add more interesting concepts that can attract most of the people.
2. Try to add more relevant information related to your keyword.

You mean Google rank a website more better if it have good content written according to keywords and title of the pages.
campuspk
Writing Web content might be a bit different than what you're used to. Learn how to write your Web content to attract more searchers and more relevant search.
ankitdatashn
savable wrote:
Now a days most of people are just copying the content and pasting that on websites even Search bots are not able to identify which one is copied and ranking the sites.

True, plagiarism is at its peak, I have had several encounters with plagiarism
uditkh2304
Hi

Content has become the backbone of every website after Google's algorithm change.
Fresh and unique content is what every website needs to have to get the top spot in search engines.

Thanks
Bacati
EngagedotsCRM
First of all the content must be unique, it must include the targeted keywords. Too much of keywords would cause spamming. We must know the keyword density.
james067
just search the content form from google..then copy the content ...and use the small articles site to rewrite the content..
leandros21
There are professionals article marketers that its job is to write articles related to your topic that you order. If you are interested visit my site, it is in my signature
WHUK
When it comes to writing content, it is important to write it from a reader's perspective. When you finalize the subject of the pot, research on it and study what kind of content is posted on it. Select an appropriate title. Once you are done with writing the content, proof read it once; this will help you to improvise on the content.
christysinha
You can write your content through your blog, Your blog should contain fresh and meaningful content. This content should not be copied from any other website. Your website should have knowledgeable content which can easily attract visitors.