FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Occupiers raped a 14 year old?

jmi256
They may claim they “thought she was older”, but in most states sexually assaulting a 14 year old amounts to statutory rape. Just goes to show you what the left-wing sickos at these protests are made of.

Quote:
Police Investigating Possible Sexual Assault Of Teen At Occupy Dallas

DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – CBS 11 News has learned of an investigation into the possible sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl at the Occupy Dallas campsite.

Some members of the group told CBS 11 they never knew the girl was 14 and that she had claimed to be 19 years old.

Police were alerted after someone recognized the girl from a picture seen on a flyer asking for help locating a missing teen.

When police took the girl into custody Sunday afternoon she reportedly told them she had been having sex with a man in his 20’s at the Occupy Dallas encampment and had engaged in sexual activity with several other people.

One Occupy Dallas protestor said if the allegations are true measures should be taken to ensure everyone’s safety.

“We’ll find out what the truth is and if that’s her story, that she was having sex with older men in the park, I guess we really need to watch the age group that’s coming in here and get control of that,” Rich Coffman said.

Occupy Dallas organizers told CBS 11 they’ll implement a 10 p.m. curfew and check the identification of anyone seen walking the grounds after that time.

Monday morning the girl remained in custody as police continued to investigate the allegations.

The Occupy Dallas protest, an offshoot of a group staging a protest in New York City called Occupy Wall Street, began more than two weeks ago.

Source = http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/10/24/accusations-of-teen-runaway-sexual-activity-at-occupy-dallas/
ocalhoun
jmi256 wrote:
They may claim they “thought she was older”, but in most states sexually assaulting a 14 year old amounts to statutory rape.

If I were on the jury in a statutory rape case where the victim had (convincingly) lied about her age, my verdict would be 'not guilty'.
Peterssidan
jmi256 wrote:
Just goes to show you what the left-wing sickos at these protests are made of.

I'm sure all groups contain "sickos". You can't judge all of them based on one individual.

When they say sexual assault it sounds like she was forced to have sex but they never say that? In Dallas, is it automatically sexual assault when having sex with someone that young?
jmi256
Peterssidan wrote:
jmi256 wrote:
Just goes to show you what the left-wing sickos at these protests are made of.

I'm sure all groups contain "sickos". You can't judge all of them based on one individual.

When they say sexual assault it sounds like she was forced to have sex but they never say that? In Dallas, is it automatically sexual assault when having sex with someone that young?

I don’t know their local statutes, but I would guess sexual assault is their legal determination. It’s not just one sicko infesting these mobs, but rather there is a pattern of attracting bigoted, violent left-wingers who engage in these type of crimes.