FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Has anyone ever watched Cyborg Girl?

inuyasha
I watched Cyborg Girl yesterday and felt moved for the affections of human beings and artificial intellegence. I wonder if anyone here ever watched it~ Wink
mgeek
What's it about? Is it one of those B-movies that is based on another movie about Cyborgs?
caroline953
I have watched this movie last year. Haruka Ayase performed awesome in this movie. I don't like boring people like the boy in this movie. This movie is really interesting when cyborg girl has human being feeling.
inuyasha
caroline953 wrote:
I have watched this movie last year. Haruka Ayase performed awesome in this movie. I don't like boring people like the boy in this movie. This movie is really interesting when cyborg girl has human being feeling.

Yeah Very Happy , her performance is really satisfying.

Somehow I feel the ending is not that good. The real human being transplanted the memory of cyborg girl, lived together with Jirou Kitamura in the end. But I still insist they are different people. Cyborg girl is just herself.
inuyasha
mgeek wrote:
What's it about? Is it one of those B-movies that is based on another movie about Cyborgs?

A young lonely man, whose family and homeland was destroyed in an earthquake, met with a girl on his birthday. A year later, he met a cyborg girl, who looked exactly alike and actually was made by himself at his 80s and sent back to the past.
The history was being modifyed.

That's not a B-movie. The director and script writer, a Korean, cooperated with another famous Japanese director and produced it. Wink Perhaps westerners would less likely love it because the background is based on Japanese culture. The earthquake, the life style of a university student, the behaviors are all quite eastern, I think.