FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Idea for Apps

cybersa
I'm going to create a 2nd simple app on Android.
I don't have an idea to develop what app on Android because it has all apps in market.
Give me a simple idea(Because I'm Beginner).

My Idea:
Cyb's Apps(All in one):
Quick Notes,
Calculator
and other important needed apps.
sketteksalfa
Why not create something new. Apps like yours might not hit the market because your idea is just recycled.
deanhills
sketteksalfa wrote:
Why not create something new. Apps like yours might not hit the market because your idea is just recycled.
I'm not sure that there could be anything that new that one could say it is a completely original idea. However, there are many templates around, so it could be an idea to find a template that is the closest to what he wants and improvise on it.
rajpk
idea is main thing
and it comes only at specific time just like flush of lite
keep thinking you will get
best of luck
Ghost Rider103
Is there any possible way you could create some sort of Frihost app without having access to the Frihost database?

That would be quite handy.

Thread moved to "others" under scripting.
rajpk
hi
Idea is main thing in software/apps field.
if you have unique idea for common people your app will get great response from users
so think about unique ideas
thanks
adri
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Is there any possible way you could create some sort of Frihost app without having access to the Frihost database?

That is possible but you cannot log in or post any topics/replies. (because you need access to the database to do such things).

---

By the way (for the TS), just make applications that you need, even if they already exist, they provide a great way of learning techniques and experience.

adri
jcreus
adri wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

That is possible but you cannot log in or post any topics/replies. (because you need access to the database to do such things).

---

By the way (for the TS), just make applications that you need, even if they already exist, they provide a great way of learning techniques and experience.

adri

I believe (though I don't know) that it *can* be done. Just as in a web browser, you could create an app that handles the cookies and login data. But, anyway, access in a mobile can still be done using the browser of the smartphone.