FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost facebook page

metalfreek
I just found out that frihost has a facebook page and I obviously liked it. My suggestion is that you choose the username as soon as possible ie facebook.com/frihost or something similar. It will be far more easier to remember.

Another suggestion is that why don't you put a like button on frihost at some visible places like at the top. It will definitely help in improving fans.
ocalhoun
metalfreek wrote:
a like button on frihost

Well, I guess it would help increase lagging post count...
So, if it has to go up there, I guess us facebook haters will just put up with it.
fladry
It is a good idea to get the username as soon as possible (instead of creating www.faceboook.com/frihost_official later).When i searched for frihost, i got two pages https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frihost/159171230765105 - maybe the official one, and https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frihost/297457476934094 - with only one like (not by me Very Happy ). If the second one gets a few more likes, it is possible that www.facebook.com/frihost will be owned by him. And look at the official frihost page - 133 likes for a site with 84534 users and over 1 million posts! A like button at the will also be much better.
cybersa
Only 2 Likes. Sad
I don't have Facebook account to add Comment or like.
deanhills
cybersa wrote:
Only 2 Likes. Sad
I don't have Facebook account to add Comment or like.
It's easy to create. I'm not at all into Facebook, and this is my first experience. Doubt I will venture further however than Frihost!
Very Happy