FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Subbuteo Football, anyone?

wellerchap
Anyone on here play Subbuteo Football?
I had the game when I was a youngster, but always struggled with how fiddly the pieces were and how finicky the rules were....I recently bought a set though to use in a photoshoot for a future camera club photo competition and thought you may like to see the first few off the camera!
I had great fun making the pictures. Very Happy

"Free Kick"

"The Keeper Never Moved!"

"The Long Ball Game"
Dementei
Ha, cool pictures, it seems like a game I would enjoy but I've never tried or even heard of it. Care to enlighten me about how it's played?
wellerchap
Hey thanks!
As I said in the top post, I was never totally aux fait with the rules or how to play...I always thought it was a grown-ups game, dressed up for youngsters......I've recently Googled playing it and there's some great stuff on YouTube! Very Happy
http://sites.google.com/site/howtoplaysubbuteo/ is as good as you'll see for instruction...broken down simply, so even a bufoon like me can follow it Confused
Enjoy!

Update.....I re-did the shots.........just four more, from a new photoshoot I did - featuring my new Mitre Delta ball & retro style nets Very Happy

This is the one i've entered into the comp...reminds me of 1966 England

...though this one, from a players eye view, came a close second for my affections as I think there's great depth in it

....while this was taken with the floodlights on, during a night match Rolling Eyes

...and this is the goal of the month