FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

best mobile browser

shivaghimire
I am using mobile for maximum purpose. Which browser you think is the best for mobile. I have got Samsung gt-s3353, simply known as samsung chat. It supports Java. I need browser in java file.
cybersa
Opera Mini for Browsing.
Use UCweb for downloading large files because it has resume support.
metalfreek
Opera mini is best. Its sometimes even better than the native browser that comes with the device. I am using BlackBerry and opera mini on blackberry is far far better than BlackBerry browser because the BB browser takes too much page loading time and very buggy.
cybersa
metalfreek wrote:
Opera mini is best. Its sometimes even better than the native browser that comes with the device. I am using BlackBerry and opera mini on blackberry is far far better than BlackBerry browser because the BB browser takes too much page loading time and very buggy.

Bad to hear.. Sad
Do you have Opera Mobile in BB?
Because Opera Mobile is better than Opera Mini.
rajpk
opera mini is good
also you can use uc web browser
thats my opinion
thanks
SultanMA
I think the most wanted feature in mobile browsers is the speed. Without the speed in browsing the device almost useless.

So, I prefer Opera browsers ( opera mini or opera mobile ). Get one of them and u will be happy.

Sultan ,,,
dayz
operamini java and opera symbian, i like that.
Nameless
The best mobile web browser is a laptop. Cool
funyug
Opera mini is the best
mukesh
yes Opera mini using in my Mobile
portoskt
for me - opera mini
silverdown
I use Opera mini on one phone and a default preinstalled one on another
meiz
yeah, Opera mini 6.5. Very Happy
Hexes
I have the same phone (Samsung Chat 335)!

I used to love bolt browser but this week they stopped their services Sad

Quote:
Dear BOLT User,

The free BOLT mobile browsing service has been discontinued. Unfortunately, the economic circumstances prevented us from running a free service going forward. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your loyalty and support.

The BOLT Team

source: http://boltbrowser.com/
I hope that they will bring the browser back since it was fastest mobile browser.
Now I'm using Opera mini 4.4 since this device is not supported by 6.x versions.
portoskt
my vote goes to opera mini
pazis
and I vote for opera mini too!
ankur209
Opera mobile is awesome.i mean nothing could really beat up its speed and connections settings.?

But on the other hand BOLT stands something upto the mark ! Cool
abhizz
Opera mobile symbian is best
SonLight
I noticed the BOLT browser was mentioned in 2011, when it was announced that it was being discontinued. The message specifically said the "free service" was discontinued, so I looked around for a possible paid version. It appears to be quite dead indeed, although nothing explicitly says that there is no paid version, and in fact the site is still present and advertising it (http://boltbrowser.com/), although the download link is quite dead.

Wikipedia comes closest to saying there is no paid version, saying that no possibility of a paid version was mentioned.

It appears BOLT was well-liked; it seems a shame that the company was unable to find a profitable distribution model to continue it.
FunDa
The ones I know are

System browser on Android
Safari on iOS
Firefox mobile
Chrome Mobile
Opera Mobile
Opera Mini
UCWeb
Bolt
Dolphin

Some of these like Opera Mini and UCWeb have a feature to reduce bandwidth usage which was very useful on 2G connections.