FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The big bang theory season 5

dude_xyx
The big bang theory season 5 has started !!! This has become my favorite TV show since the first season. They are making it better and better !

Gitesh
Here in india we dont get it ., we still get previous seasons. So only way is torrent sites.
mazito
here in Mexico today is the premier of season five, but i am at day via torrent Cool
menino
I also find this show very funny.
Most of the characters are funny, especially with their nerdy stuff that they do. Laughing
Radar
For some reason if surprises me that it keeps going. I mean, the quality of the show is such that I understand, I just... don't expect it to.

Not sure why.
Insanity
I like a lot of this show, but sometimes I feel like the jokes they use are recycled. I've heard many of the same jokes before, just on different shows. It makes you wonder if the world is running out of original material that all sitcoms on TV must be rehashed from previous episodes and shows.

That's not to say that the Big Bang Theory doesn't have its merits. There are times when I am genuinely laughing hard at something that went on. They aren't that uncommon either, but when you average everything out with the recycled jokes that have been used so many times before, it just comes out to an okay show. I would still watch it though, since I've invested so much time in it already.

Anyways, that was a long winded reply to say, yes, it's an okay show.
dude_xyx
Radar wrote:
For some reason if surprises me that it keeps going. I mean, the quality of the show is such that I understand, I just... don't expect it to.
Not sure why.

Pretty simple. Quality is why it's keep going. Fan's love it.
Blaster
Its a good show. I personally enjoy it. Its got a different type of humor to it which is what draws people to the show. I can relate to it with being in college and seeing people that have no common sense. It describes my life some times which I find kind of funny.
portoskt
one of the most funny shows ever
inuyasha
People here in China can just download it from the internet. I don't know why China is always seperated. We don't use Twitter, but Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo. We don't have access to Facebook but loads of other local blog systems. We have Youku, ku6, Tudou instead of Youtube. Those sites are blocked by the government, as well as many TV shows~

Anyhow, it's really a creative TV show. As Blaster have mentioned, it gets a different type of humour. It's a pity I don't have more time to watch it~
DavyJ
I am still at the 4th season just started watching it after buying the dvd. It is one of the best shoes on tv.
caroline953
The show is funny still now but in some episodes I feel that this is not big bang theory. In Season 5 audience expectation are very high and I agreed that Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons and Kaley Cuoco has done a great job in season 4.
dude_xyx
inuyasha wrote:
People here in China can just download it from the internet. I don't know why China is always seperated. We don't use Twitter, but Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo. We don't have access to Facebook but loads of other local blog systems. We have Youku, ku6, Tudou instead of Youtube. Those sites are blocked by the government, as well as many TV shows~

Anyhow, it's really a creative TV show. As Blaster have mentioned, it gets a different type of humour. It's a pity I don't have more time to watch it~

But you can still download the big bang theory using Bit Torrent, can't you ? I think that's how most of it's fans out side USA watch most latest episodes.
portoskt
sheldon, and earl - best characters ever