FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to get PR 10

getsunil
Hi
Please tell me the tips for reaching the PR 10.I know it is the long journey.But please share the steps that you do for getting the good PR.
fladry
Dont aim to get pagerank 10. Pagerank 1-4 is enough for most sites. Optimize your site for search engines and you will gain page rank. Even wikipedia.org has page rank 9. Just make a useful and nice website and you dont need pagerank to get visitors

Anyway if you really want page rank 10, i think you can always permanently redirect your domain to google.
Ghost Rider103
fladry wrote:
Anyway if you really want page rank 10, i think you can always permanently redirect your domain to google.

I don't think that would work. Laughing

The best I've had my sites PR is to PR3 and I feel I did an over-excessive amount of work to get there, and I still don't think it was worth it.

I think theirs plenty of other important factors in SEO rather than PR.
truespeed
I only have page rank 2 for a 4 year old site that gets over 2 and half million page views a month,i wouldn't swap those views for a higher rank,so don't focus on rank focus on getting people to your site,thats a better way to measure success than google page rank.
Josso
1. Run a huge international company with the net worth of billions
2. Hire a department entirely for SEO
3. Aquire PR 10
4. ?????
5. Profit
deanhills
Buy FaceBook or Google or Adobe as they are all 10/10! Twitter's ranking is 9. Frihost's is 4/10, which I think is pretty good by any standards. Very Happy

Here is a link to a Webpage with Websites that have 10/10 rankings - the US Government is right at the top of it:
http://www.searchenginegenie.com/pagerank-10-sites.htm
sledge32
Pagerank 10! what pagerank is your site now?
How old is your domain?
Try getting a rank of 1 - 4 berfore you even start to think about pagerank 10.
Look at Ezinearticles for e.g they are the largest and most popular article directory getting millions of pageviews per month and they only manage to be at Pr6.
What good is page rank anyway?
The only value pagerank have these days is if you are going to sell your website or you will be selling advertising spot to advertisers as some people still believes in it.
When was the last time we have a major pagerank update? I cant remember, i think pr is outdated.
funyug
I was able to get pr 4 but it slipped back to 2 again
vidafenomenal
PR is cancelled now , right?
ogah
how to reaching the Alexa Rank 10? Laughing
the-guide
deanhills wrote:
Buy FaceBook or Google or Adobe as they are all 10/10! Twitter's ranking is 9. Frihost's is 4/10, which I think is pretty good by any standards. Very Happy

Buy Google is the best! Laughing

deanhills
the-guide wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Buy Google is the best! Laughing .
Nah .... I'm not into page rankings that much. Who wants that much Web traffic anyways .... Twisted Evil
timetorock
vidafenomenal wrote:
PR is cancelled now , right?

It was down a few days ago. But it works fine now. I can see my website's page rank.
metalfreek
When you buy google you will get PR 10 on google.com otherwise a maximum that you can reach is PR 9 I guess and even this is impossible for a normal site. Bing, yahoo and Adobe has PR 9 I think (not checked). So, for a normal site like ours even PR 6 is a huge deal and it will be equivalent to PR 10.
deanhills
metalfreek wrote:
So, for a normal site like ours even PR 6 is a huge deal and it will be equivalent to PR 10.
It is 4/10, but as per your explanation I find that a great ranking.
Gitesh
Moderators ., is their any policy regarding kidding in this forum? Wink
metalfreek
deanhills wrote:
metalfreek wrote:
So, for a normal site like ours even PR 6 is a huge deal and it will be equivalent to PR 10.
It is 4/10, but as per your explanation I find that a great ranking.

I have analyzed some site and sites with PR 7+ are basically huge company or very reputed government sites. As a matter of fact .gov or .edu sites gets good PR without even doing any backlink. But the sites which we create must have a lot of backlinks to get that sort of PR. I would be happy if my blog gets PR4 or 5.
AdmiralCrunch
lol..

feel bad to have to tell you buddy.. but reachig pr10 is impossible

besides.. pr4 does very well.. and with a tactical keyword optimization much better than only have pr6 or higher Wink
ridemeup
PR10 ? its really like a big dream, may not comes true but offcourse not impossible.
You should spend alots money to hire some expert SEO people and slowly you may gain your page rank to meet your dream. But again, if you apply blackhat SEO technique, it may cost ant time effective. Under blackhat SEO you can able to make your site PR 10 very fast and your website will be ban soon by google for sure.
sonam
deanhills wrote:
Buy FaceBook or Google or Adobe as they are all 10/10!

He, he, I am happy with my PR2 and if I want 10 just multiple five times.

Sonam
k_s_baskar
PR10 i even can't imagine for my sites....
ilmkidunya
getsunil wrote:
Hi
Please tell me the tips for reaching the PR 10.I know it is the long journey.But please share the steps that you do for getting the good PR.

There are Some Ways to get it

NUMBER 1

Use lots of meta keyword tags. Use it WITH Commas. Make sure you don't repeat the same word more than 3 times in a row. Google only indexes the first 101K of the document - so don't use TOO many.

NUMBER 2

Make sure you include at least one link to Google. They need quality traffic as well. Don't be greedy and hog it all to yourself. This can do wonders for your pages. Remember - Google may be going public soon - so the more traffic you send them the better.

NUMBER 3

Use invisible text but make it close - colors like 00FF33 & 00FF66 are both browser safe, but are so close most humans can't tell the difference. Even though Google has over 50 Phds on staff - none of them probably know this - so use it - the bottom of the page is a good place - right above what you will learn in number 4. Use your mouse to highlight what is written in the box below to see what I mean.

NUMBER 4

Dots, Dots, and More Dots. Put them at the bottom of your document like this:
Then link each one to your pages - make sure you link one to Google and for good measure another to Yahoo. Don't link to other sites (other than your own) that aren't search engines. Don't even link to sites that used to be search engines - like AltaVista.

NUMBER 5

This tip is probably the most powerful one on here. Make at least three pages on your site and link them as follows:
Page 1 >>>>>> Page 2
Page 2 >>>>>> Page 3
And this is the kicker
Page 3 >>>>>> Page 1

Google will give points to page 2 from page 1, then to page 3 from page 2, and then - if you link it back to page 1 - it starts all over again. I can't even count how many points this will end up giving you. Just don't abuse it too much - or the big sites will complain you are taking too much PR from them.

NUMBER 6

Use H1 Tags for your entire page (except the title and other header information). You can use CSS Style sheets to make them look smaller and Google will give you bookoo points for having everything so big on the page (even though it doesn't look big to the user).
NUMBER 7
Submit early and submit often. I prefer to submit on a Sunday. That way - on Monday morning - the Googleplex will be swamped with so much to do - my submits will slip by. See the Googleplex hard at work. Would you work to ban submits if you could get FREE goat cheese (especially after doing two days without). Wouldn't you rather play "chopsticks" on a grand piano while getting a massage? Or look at pages all day of Britney Spears?
NUMBER 8
Link back too other people linking to your page using link:www.example.org.
This is similar to the technique in #5, but not as powerful.

NUMBER 9

Be careful spelling. Words like "PENS" and "ANGINA" can easily be mispelled to be words of the male and female anatomy respectively. This will cause Google to mistake your site for an ADUL† Site - and get it banned. Noticed how I used a special character to look like the letter "T" in the word before site. Use clever tricks like this throughout your documents.

NUMBER 10

If all else fails - mail a 10 spot wrapped inside a number 10 envelope (make sure you wrap one layer of aluminum foil around it). Write your URL above the serial number on the front. If it won't fit, then that's THE problem - as Google hates long URLs.
mahendra1270
PR 10 can be gained by famous and well repudiated business or organization website so its actually impossible to gain PR 10.
truespeed
PR was updated a couple of days ago.
sonam
truespeed wrote:
PR was updated a couple of days ago.

Great, I didn't loose my PR2 on both phoenix sites.

Sonam
dick123
I think its a very difficult task.
simplyelectricals
Do your best then get what you want?
tamilparks
ilmkidunya wrote:
getsunil wrote:
Hi

There are Some Ways to get it

NUMBER 1

Use lots of meta keyword tags. Use it WITH Commas. Make sure you don't repeat the same word more than 3 times in a row. Google only indexes the first 101K of the document - so don't use TOO many.

NUMBER 2

Make sure you include at least one link to Google. They need quality traffic as well. Don't be greedy and hog it all to yourself. This can do wonders for your pages. Remember - Google may be going public soon - so the more traffic you send them the better.

NUMBER 3

Use invisible text but make it close - colors like 00FF33 & 00FF66 are both browser safe, but are so close most humans can't tell the difference. Even though Google has over 50 Phds on staff - none of them probably know this - so use it - the bottom of the page is a good place - right above what you will learn in number 4. Use your mouse to highlight what is written in the box below to see what I mean.

NUMBER 4

Dots, Dots, and More Dots. Put them at the bottom of your document like this:
Then link each one to your pages - make sure you link one to Google and for good measure another to Yahoo. Don't link to other sites (other than your own) that aren't search engines. Don't even link to sites that used to be search engines - like AltaVista.

NUMBER 5

This tip is probably the most powerful one on here. Make at least three pages on your site and link them as follows:
Page 1 >>>>>> Page 2
Page 2 >>>>>> Page 3
And this is the kicker
Page 3 >>>>>> Page 1

Google will give points to page 2 from page 1, then to page 3 from page 2, and then - if you link it back to page 1 - it starts all over again. I can't even count how many points this will end up giving you. Just don't abuse it too much - or the big sites will complain you are taking too much PR from them.

NUMBER 6

Use H1 Tags for your entire page (except the title and other header information). You can use CSS Style sheets to make them look smaller and Google will give you bookoo points for having everything so big on the page (even though it doesn't look big to the user).
NUMBER 7
Submit early and submit often. I prefer to submit on a Sunday. That way - on Monday morning - the Googleplex will be swamped with so much to do - my submits will slip by. See the Googleplex hard at work. Would you work to ban submits if you could get FREE goat cheese (especially after doing two days without). Wouldn't you rather play "chopsticks" on a grand piano while getting a massage? Or look at pages all day of Britney Spears?
NUMBER 8
Link back too other people linking to your page using link:www.example.org.
This is similar to the technique in #5, but not as powerful.

NUMBER 9

Be careful spelling. Words like "PENS" and "ANGINA" can easily be mispelled to be words of the male and female anatomy respectively. This will cause Google to mistake your site for an ADUL† Site - and get it banned. Noticed how I used a special character to look like the letter "T" in the word before site. Use clever tricks like this throughout your documents.

NUMBER 10

If all else fails - mail a 10 spot wrapped inside a number 10 envelope (make sure you wrap one layer of aluminum foil around it). Write your URL above the serial number on the front. If it won't fit, then that's THE problem - as Google hates long URLs.

ok thanks i will use the tips to my website
nextime
stop dreaming get page rank 10 ok,
but if you want get page rank 10 your website must have visitor minimal 2.000.000.000 every day like google.com =))
campuspk
dear why u need page rank 10.. just try to get traffic more than google then you may be get page rank 10...
ankitdatashn
the best way to get a page rank of 10 is to dream about it! Wink