FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your favourite fast food?

deanhills
Mine is baked potato, but only when I'm in the UK as not all spuds are equal. The nicest baked potato I've ever had has been in Guernsey at the Garden Terrace. It is a pub/cafe type of place, with an excellent Thai cook. So when I'm there and they are open (they are only open in season during the summer months), I have a baked potato with Thai curry. And a beer.

What is your preference for fast food?
standready
I like a baked (microwaved actually) potato. A quick eat at home. Just add some toppings or not!
You said 'beer'! hmmmm
ankitdatashn
I like spring rolls, coupled with hot garlic sauce and it's just perfect, steaming hot and your mouth wants to pop more and more of them... luv spring rolls Very Happy

Also paneer(cheese) pakauda(fried with white flour) are to my taste with plenty of spices over it! Smile
menino
I used to love any kind of fast foods, but not lately.

I think my favourite fast food is a shawerma in the middle east, and otherwise its biryani from a typical indian restaurant.
I have it usually once a month though, to try and not gain weight.

When I do have junk food, I have it with coke.

I like beer once in a while, when the climate is really hot, and I usually have it only in India.
missdixy
well if you're referring to 'fast food' as a place, then my favorite one is Qdoba, hands down! Chipotle comes close. I love getting Naked burritos/burrito bowls with really hot salsas and tons of lime. Mmmm. If you're referring to a food I like to eat that's fast to make, well, I guess it would be the Microwaveable Chilaquiles I learned to make in college:

Quote:
Ingredients
1 3/4 cups enchilada sauce
1 (7-1/2 ounce) bag corn tortilla chips
2 cups sour cream
12 ounces shredded queso asadero (white Mexican cheese)

Directions
1.Cover the bottom of a shallow microwaveable dish, with some of the enchilada sauce. Arrange a layer of tortilla chips on top. Follow with another layer of sauce, then a layer of sour cream. Sprinkle cheese over the top. Repeat layers to use up all ingredients, finishing with cheese on top.
2.Cook in the microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until cheese has melted throughout. Serve immediately.

From: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-microwave-chilaquiles/detail.aspx

I usually also add two layers of black beans (usually beween the salsa and sour cream layers). A friend of mine also adds corn. It's super easy to customize!

It's super fast to put together and I usually microwave it for about 3 minutes!

oh and, p.s. Any cheese works
deanhills
@missdixy. Your fast food is completely new to me and very intriguing as well. I've been away from Vancouver, BC now for almost 10 years, and when I was there Nachos was one of my favourite "snacks" in the pub, doubling up of course as a big meal as it is quite filling.

But your recipe sounds pretty awesome. Love to try the White Mexican Cheese that you mentioned - shredded queso asadero. I'll check it out at Waitrose in Dubai Mall this weekend, have a feeling however that it may not be available over here.

Very Happy
Ghost Rider103
Qdoba does have some great food. There are a few of those places here in South Dakota as well.

Not sure if I have the same idea of fast food as you though Dean. My idea of fast food are places like McDonalds, Taco Bell, etc. I don't really prefer to eat at those types of places, but my favorite would probably have to be either Taco Bell or Burger King, depending on my mood.

Now if we're talking favorite food in general, then definitely prime rib. Very Happy
deanhills
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Now if we're talking favorite food in general, then definitely prime rib. Very Happy
Agreed. The best I ever had was in the US.

Plenty of Taco Bell's and Burger Kings in the Shopping Malls of Dubai. The people around here do like meat, but I have not experienced or heard of a place that does prime rib well around here. They're more into lamb kebabs, seafood and Lebanese type cuisine. Very Happy
Ghost Rider103
Never really had lamb or any of that.

But I do also love some good sea food. Mmm, lobster and shrimp would be my favorites. Oh and crab legs. Red Lobster is definitely one of my favorite places to eat at.

And yes, the US knows how to cook their steak and prime rib. You just have to know where to go to get it. Very Happy
deanhills
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
And yes, the US knows how to cook their steak and prime rib. You just have to know where to go to get it. Very Happy
Is there a chain of restaurants that I could watch out for if I should visit the US?
Smile
Ghost Rider103
deanhills wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Is there a chain of restaurants that I could watch out for if I should visit the US?
Smile

Yes, Outback Steakhouse probably being one of the biggest. Texas Road House is another great one, however they do much better on their steaks than prime rib.

I've lived in California and am now in South Dakota. I can say that I've been to many, many places for steak. Generally the food quality is much better in California, however the best prime rib I've had in my life (i have very high food standards too) is a family owned restaurant here in SD called Cattleman's Club. Most amazing prime rib I've ever had.
Nameless
I don't think I could imagine baked potatoes being fast food unless the baked potatoes were prepared in a factory weeks beforehand as well as being thinly diced and then dunked in oil for a few minutes before being served.

I'm kind of poor and haven't eaten at a fast food outlet (or 'Quick Service Restaurant', don't you know) for months since 1 fast food meal = 2 days of healthy meals at home, but I still crave KFC's wicked wings sometimes. So very little actual chicken, so much spicy and crunchy delicious breading. Mmm.
deanhills
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
family owned restaurant here in SD called Cattleman's Club. Most amazing prime rib I've ever had.
OK. I'm going to file that away in the back of my mind. Sounds to die for ....
josephrex
my favorite fast food is chicken burger... i like it very much....
vidafenomenal
I also like baked potatoes.
Jason1988
Chicken Burger is so yummy….
missdixy
This thread is making me hungry....lol

@deanhills let me know if you try it and what you think! i seriously survived on that meal in college haha. but it really is just like a different form of nachos.
deanhills
missdixy wrote:
This thread is making me hungry....lol

@deanhills let me know if you try it and what you think! i seriously survived on that meal in college haha. but it really is just like a different form of nachos.
OK. Will definitely try it on my next visit to the States/Canada.
Very Happy
SaschaC
I like Chicken burger, and you?
deanhills
SaschaC wrote:
I like Chicken burger, and you?
I like chicken in a stew. I used to like Kentucky Fried chicken a few years back when the chicken was friend in oil that did not smell as much. But it was usually the crust and spices I liked most of all.
Ghost900
My favorite fast food is probably subs from Subway. Most American fast food is something I avoid if at all possible, the last time I ate at a McDonald's, Wendy's, or other huge chain fast food place would be about 5 or so years ago when I was driving across the country going to Washington D.C. on a trip.
funyug
French fries too yummy
Hello_World
Fish and chips, I would say I like best. Whether actually fish and chips or hamburgers from a fish and chip shop.

And battered prawns are great, crab sticks, fried dim sims, yep.

You gotta find a good one though.

Or I quite like Lambs or Zorbas for souvlakis.
deanhills
Hello_World wrote:
Fish and chips, I would say I like best. Whether actually fish and chips or hamburgers from a fish and chip shop.

And battered prawns are great, crab sticks, fried dim sims, yep.

You gotta find a good one though.

Or I quite like Lambs or Zorbas for souvlakis.
I like all of those too. Must say I have not had Greek food in ages. I used to have some in Vancouver, BC as there are many really excellent Greek Restaurants there.

By the way, I really like your Avatar. Very colourful, and also interesting to figure through. It's the Australian flag, and then some added goodies. Are there any special meanings to the other elements in the Avatar?
Very Happy
Blaster
Most things from WaWa are good... Now I'm one of maybe 30 people on frihost that would even have a clue as to what a WaWa is.

If you watch the end you will get the joke.

Anyhow visit www.wawa.com or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wawa_Food_Market for further info.

Missdixie there is a Qdoba in State College I'll have to go by sometime and try it out
electricfence
burgerking
johans
I go for sunny-side up egg, Hotdog, Ham, corned beef and brewed coffee. find a overlooking place to eat breakfast.... SO RELAX. checking your email while looking the view. fantastic...

This is to celebrate my 101 post here in frihost.

I notice that everytime my points above 45 in one day then i check my accounts with another day my points back to 45..Is this really the rules.. sorry to ask just new in here guys.

have a wonderful day to all while i am having my breakfast.

Very Happy
johans
I just notice i become a junior frihoster now... before frihost wanabe.. COOL. whats next to to junior frihoster?
sketteksalfa
I like burgers, no other else
Radar
Pizza. Fairly definitely.

Having said that, out of the kinds of fast food I tend to eat, I tend to have it the least.

Strange that.
mukesh
Chicken rice or chapati is my perfect food.
deanhills
mukesh wrote:
Chicken rice or chapati is my perfect food.
Agreed. Chicken and rice together is always nice, particularly when they have been cooked together from scratch.
Smile
Zuex
Nothing beats McDonalds McChicken burger meal. Best take away, after that is KFC.
johans
I have this croissant, egg and Barako coffee today... satisfying breakfast. the weather is cold with rain showers eating at the top of the tower...

HAVE A GREAT DAY TO ALL

Razz
Vanilla
Usually I love to cook and make complicate dishes but when I'm in a hurry, I love to eat hamburgers. McDonalds, Burger King, I don't care as long as it is fast. Hamburger and fries with coke! YUMMY! It's 5 am here in Brazil and I'm so hungry for a hamburger right now haha!
deanhills
Vanilla wrote:
Usually I love to cook and make complicate dishes but when I'm in a hurry, I love to eat hamburgers. McDonalds, Burger King, I don't care as long as it is fast. Hamburger and fries with coke! YUMMY! It's 5 am here in Brazil and I'm so hungry for a hamburger right now haha!
I'd imagine the quality of the meat in the burgers would be great in Brazil?
Very Happy
Vanilla
deanhills wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
I'd imagine the quality of the meat in the burgers would be great in Brazil?
Very Happy

Yes, the meat is great! My favorite burgers are the ones that my brother makes. Meat is my favorite food. Very Happy
deanhills
Vanilla wrote:
My favorite burgers are the ones that my brother makes. Meat is my favorite food. Very Happy
I can imagine they must be much better than MacDonalds. I used to like Burgers until I moved to North America.
johans
I am hungry with BURGER KING with a large drinks of COKE ZERO. taste so good with BURGER KING smells better.... I will eat now. Very Happy
ankur209
Well...For me its the chowmein Laughing I love it !!
Vanilla
deanhills wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
My favorite burgers are the ones that my brother makes. Meat is my favorite food. Very Happy
I can imagine they must be much better than MacDonalds. I used to like Burgers until I moved to North America.

Really? Can I ask where are you from? I'm curious. Very Happy

A couple of friends of mine moved to EUA and they got crazy with the dollar menus. One of them put on 15 kg... I think that the same would happen to me if I move to EUA! Laughing
johans
Now, i dont like to eat breakfast.

I was working with my website because it was affected yesterdays downtime...

Its my mistake i make a lot of changes and i did not create back up. what i back is the 2 months old site.

But i will take burgers after i finished the website i go for BURGER KING again.

Very Happy
andysart380
KFC...they just put bacon on the famous bowl. I mean really....does it get any better than that? BACON!
deanhills
andysart380 wrote:
KFC...they just put bacon on the famous bowl. I mean really....does it get any better than that? BACON!
Imagine chances that BACON gets to the UAE ..... great idea however. Must say the idea of bacon and eggs doesn't sound too shabby at all.
Very Happy
sledge32
I like my fried chicken so i will role in at KFC anytime.
codersfriend
anyone here familiar with Jollibee?

One of the most preferred fast food restaurants here in the Philippines
deanhills
codersfriend wrote:
anyone here familiar with Jollibee?

One of the most preferred fast food restaurants here in the Philippines
I think I've seen them in Dubai too. I'm more into Thai and Indian cuisine however. Probably high time for me to be a little more adventuresome. Very Happy
codersfriend
That's cool.. I've also seen Jollibee in Dubai..

haha but may favorite fast food is KFC .. especially their spicy chicken..It's like there's something on their recipe. Colonel Sanders is a Genius Smile
Robert_Redbeard
I am a catering cook for a local Cafe. So I don't really get much fast food these days.

But my favorite is the Burrito Supreme that we serve. Big, tasty and about the fastest thing you can get on the menu since we make all the fixins in batches and just have to put them together real fast.

Other than that, an swiss and mushroom burger is usually my number one choice.
faten
my favorite fast food is chicken burger and margerta pitzza ... i like them very much....
Utopia GFR
Well, in Belgium we've got (amongst many other fast food restaurants) Quick (http://www.quick.be/) and Mc Donald's (http://www.mcdonalds.be/)

I'd go to one of those two places and grab a cheese or a fish burger with Belgian fries.

Sometimes I don't even have time to eat (especially at my job) so I just drink water or juice.
Tuvitor
Round Table Pizza and Carl's Jr.
deanhills
I just had an old nostalgic dish from a long time ago. Tinned bully beef (corned beef from Argentina) with lots of tomato and onion. Did not taste that bad, but don't think it is a dish worth repeating though. Strange how our tastes seem to change. I'm more into Thai or Indian food these days. Used to love burgers, but am worried about the source of those meat patties. Used to like Kentucky Fried Chicken but for the last few years have been put off by the smell of rancid oil.
alvarorojas4
Hamburguer Very Happy but without vegetables hahah Smile
Greatking
my favourite fast food would be fried potatoes and beef burger.
spinout
wok food - beef n bamboo!!
FastDebrid
Mine is fried chicken, pizza, pasta.

Now I'm hungry. (-_-)
Crockett024
The classic McDonalds!
Stupid_American
When I was in Tucson, one of my favorite places was Eegee's.
Moe's Southwest Grill is great too. I think missdixie mentioned Chipotle, and I hate to say it, but I've only eaten there once and it was awful. Maybe it was the specific location, so I may give them another shot. But Moe's is amazing. There really isn't any reason to get anything other than the Homewrecker burrito. It's love wrapped up in a tortilla.
Another place I love is Five Guys. They really made me like fast food burgers again. And Steak 'n Shake is surprisingly good. They have good hot dogs and burgers and milk shakes. Get the Frito burger. It comes with chili, cheese, Fritos corn chips(yes!) and a handful of fresh(non-pickled) jalapenos. It's just... man, I'm so hungry now.

I have a torrid love affair with food. Love my quality steaks(and Texas Roadhouse has great steaks), but I do have my guilty pleasures with some fast food joints. Though I tend to stay away from the golden arches and their kind. That stuff is just loaded down with too much salt and fat for me to enjoy. I end up feeling like crap after I eat there.
abramlinkens
I like to eat a good food. My favourite fast food is Chinese Manchurian, Pazta and Pizza. Whenever I am hungry I take it and enjoy the food.
Chellesei
Mine will be pizza (I like Hawaiian the most), hamburger, KFC French fries, and the spicy fried chicken from KFC. Very Happy
spinout
I will have the pizza also.... I like the seafood pizza most. mussels n shrimps... but tuna that is off. Mostly the tuna is dolphin so I kind of dirrespect it therefor.
justinesparm
I really like to eat pizza and it is my favourite fast food. when I go out side of my home, I always eat pizza. now I am trying to made pizza from my sister.
deanhills
I've just had a lovely falafel "sandwich", that is made from a very thin version of Pita Bread and rolled up with tomato, lettuce and cucumber. Not bad at all and hit the spot.
chatrack
Hi,
When alone I used to go out at evening and have food from fast food resturant.
I eat masala dosa which is my fav.
rjraaz
Masala Dosa, just its name make my mouth watered. It is really very tasty south indian dish but do not think so that it is a fast food.
psychorollercoaster
Mine is paani puri and bhel puri; totally irresistible can have it at any time of the day...too bad i dont get it in this country....but it comes in my dreams
Afaceinthematrix
I try to avoid American fast food joints on both principle and for health reasons. If I absolutely have to eat fast food then I will go to Subway and get their vege-delight sub on whole wheat bread. I like to have them put on spinach, lettuce, tomato, onion, olive, bell pepper, jalapeño, mustard, and whatever other vegetables they have (except for cucumber because that is the one vegetable that I don't like).

If I am at the bar that I like to go to, and it's during happy hour, I'll occasionally order these one person mini pizzas. If I get one topping I'll usually just get tomato but if I am getting two toppings then I'll get tomato and olives.

If I am at home and I want a quick meal then I'll usually make a salad. If I want something a little more elaborate and tastier but still quick, I'll cut up celery, carrots, broccoli and whatever other vegetables I have in stock and I'll throw them into my electric grill that I have. While they're getting hot, I'll cook up some quick pinto beans and warm up some corn tortillas and put the vegetables and pinto beans onto my tortilla and have a sort of vegetable and bean taco... It's really good and pretty healthy. Also, if I do not have corn tortillas or do not want to use them, then you can heat up pita bread and it is equally as good (perhaps even a little better).
Cosmoslayer
Mc Donald's! Shocked
rjraaz
Cosmoslayer wrote:
Mc Donald's! Shocked

I think Mc Donald's is not a name or type of fast food. But it is a Brand of well known fast food chain.
facebook222
deanhills wrote:
Mine is baked potato, but only when I'm in the UK as not all spuds are equal. The nicest baked potato I've ever had has been in Guernsey at the Garden Terrace. It is a pub/cafe type of place, with an excellent Thai cook. So when I'm there and they are open (they are only open in season during the summer months), I have a baked potato with Thai curry. And a beer.

What is your preference for fast food?

hell yeahh i love backed potatoooooo Very Happy
facebook222
deanhills wrote:
I've just had a lovely falafel "sandwich", that is made from a very thin version of Pita Bread and rolled up with tomato, lettuce and cucumber. Not bad at all and hit the spot.

falafel is actually done in arabic countries....and its very good excellent choice Wink
facebook222
Chellesei wrote:
Mine will be pizza (I like Hawaiian the most), hamburger, KFC French fries, and the spicy fried chicken from KFC. Very Happy

yeahh and specifically pepperoni pizzaa
facebook222
chicken noodles with fried potato
facebook222
i'll tell u a secret: put slices of potatoes in the oven for 3 min and then flip them and then put them back in the oven...and after another 3 min take them from the oven and put above them some liquid garlic and some mozzarella cheese and some thyme and put them inside the oven and voilaaaaaa....try itttt!!!!
inuyasha
I love Franch fries the best~ Very Happy With some potato jam, it tastes really good. Usually I will order a beef hamburger as well. But parents didn't take me to those KFCs or McDonalds very often when I was young. And now that's also my last choice, since fast food is not healthful enough. Wink
spinout
hungry now!

Kebab - that is the deal . Or perhaps chicken wings...
sameerseo
Sometimes i like veg but i like to eat always Chinese food. Very Happy
jiafei
I like fried chicken wings
linux1993
Maybe cakes, they are very delicious ,and not dry as bread. Especially when eating cake with milk ,so wonderful!! yeah Very Happy
deanhills
inuyasha wrote:
I love Franch fries the best~ Very Happy With some potato jam, it tastes really good. Usually I will order a beef hamburger as well. But parents didn't take me to those KFCs or McDonalds very often when I was young. And now that's also my last choice, since fast food is not healthful enough. Wink
Never heard of potato jam before inuyasha. What does it taste like? Very Happy
chasbeen
I used to like Kentucky Fried Chicken. I might give it one more try seeing as how I changed countries. However KFC is a poor 2nd to

DONNER KEBABS

Hold on, i'm just nipping out for something!
johans
all sea foods... i love sea foods.. any kinds of cook as long as it is SEA FOODS
kenxeiko
Burger, Pizza, KFC french fries, some seafoods, any many more...
Cosmoslayer
rjraaz wrote:
Cosmoslayer wrote:
Mc Donald's! Shocked

I think Mc Donald's is not a name or type of fast food. But it is a Brand of well known fast food chain.

Oh my bad! Does Ramen counts? LOL. I'll go for french fries then if not. XD
SinoVax
I like pizza and hamburger
Syryus
Though I'm not really into fast-food stuff, I never say no to a big mac.
spinout
right now chicken wings.... bought 2 kilos yesterday!!!
mgeek
I like hamburger. The BigMac is good. But I like the Champ more.
TheGremlyn
I can say I do fancy Chicken Wings now and again since Wild Wing offers a nice selection of sauces to experiment with. But I still like my Subway. I usually just grab a little cold cut with a ton of veggies on it. I'm not huge on fast food but sometimes you're too hungry to go home and make something and you just want to eat something! I also get the rare craving for burgers... mmmmm....
neha46101
I like Burger hotdog pizaa, french fries..

when i get free i go to like KFC with my friends to eat cheese burger....

and this is full of fun...........lol
jimwatson1
I love to eat Pizza and Chicken Burger.. Razz
inuyasha
deanhills wrote:
inuyasha wrote:
Never heard of potato jam before inuyasha. What does it taste like? Very Happy

Oh it's tomato jam....
Ah~ I am just always confused about "potato" and "tomato", for their spellings resemble each other~ Seven years past and I still typed it wrong... Wink
pauline5765
I like any Filipino cuisine. Smile

I like eating home-cooked food unlike my brother who loves to eat outside.
Fastfoods are okay, but since they all taste the same, I prefer the food I cook.
lightningleo
well.. i think nothing is better fast food then ramen noodles.. well.. they are the best...

sounds tasty.. sounds good..??
so go to your nearest stall and buy one..
busman
@lighteningleo Stall in the USA means restroom/toliet, IDK TBH if I wanna go to the nearest stall to go buy my food lol.

Anyway I used to LOVE McChickens for some god awful reson and NOTHING can beat the prime rib at Cool Hand Lukes @deanhills. It's a joint in Northern California, so if you ever get the chance go. I'm a vegatarian, but i've been finding it harder to stay on the path... It's all so tempting lol.
catscratches
I do love me some falafel... which coincidentally is one of the few available vegetarian fast foods...
deanhills
catscratches wrote:
I do love me some falafel... which coincidentally is one of the few available vegetarian fast foods...
I like falafel myself. Particularly for breakfast here in the UAE where it is rolled up in flat bread with salads.
spinout
Now it is chinese... soya is pure oestrogen... oh no....
tingkagol
I don't normally go for fast food, but if I do, it's always KFC original.
kenxeiko
Well i just like instant noodless tho and KFC products cause I really luv it...
Codykirk
I love to eat Pasta and Pizza...
samanyolu077
I love eat Kuru fasulye and pilav Very Happy
andro_king
my favorite fast food in noodles and fried rice !!
jesta
Americans will probaly know this one: Papa John's Cheese Pizza!
Melted cheese combined with succulent tomato sauce on a thin crust.
Its cheese can stretch for kilometers Razz
zimmer
i like burgers.. fried chicken.. actually, if i will mention here.. i like all. lol.

I like eating so basically i don't have preferred ones.
grofet
i like fried chicken with chili sauce and rice
i think pizza is not a fast food, since it takes more than 10 minutes for ready to served
deanhills
My fast food these days are salads. Just grab everything that's in my fridge that looks as though it may fit, spinach leaves, lettuce, garlic, cucumber, pineapple, tomato, avocado, the whole shebang. And some light Italian dressing. Bit of salt and pepper, and I'm good to go. The Organics Store in Dubai also has some great "organic" burger patties. Real beef. And they do it just right, without any fillers in it, not too much salt, and a few spices. That's VERY fast food. With some tomato/onion/garlic/ginger on the side. I have that very occasionally, but it does fill me up for many hours as they are king size patties.
mgeek
Since the time McDonald's opened in our neighborhood, I've been ordering Big n Tasty, with French fries and a lot of Coke.
Lishmares
The best fast food is definately a poutine and the best one is made at the Fromagerie Lemaire of Drummondville Quebec.
chartcentral
I'd say Jollibee, McDonald's and KFC are my favorite fast food chains. Smile
darthrevan
My favorite fast food is Taco Bell, then maybe Burger King(they have the best burgers in the fast food chain around here IMO). Though I definitely prefer Taco Bell
deanhills
I forgot how much I liked curry until I made some for lunch today. I made it semi from scratch with spinach and chicken. Haven't had curry in a while.
alvarorojas4
Burguers Maybe?
But I don't like that fast food so much, is bad for the health
Peterssidan
Not sure what counts as fast food. If pizza is fast food then that's my favourite. Otherwise I like hamburgers. Once when I was in Denmark I ate a hot dog with roasted onions, and I liked it very much.
darthrevan
alvarorojas4 wrote:
Burguers Maybe?
But I don't like that fast food so much, is bad for the health

Yeah I try and not eat a lot of fast food either but I do sometimes though probably less than many people.
deanhills
I used to like muffins at one stage of my life when I was in Vancouver, BC. Never seen a variety like that in my life before. My favourites were zucchini and walnut, banana, and orange and spice. Then after that phase it changed to cream cheese and smoked salmon on bagels. Saw some at Waitrose in Dubai Mall this weekend, sort of brought memories back. Not a craze of mine any longer though. In the Middle East I went through a phase of moutabal (egg plant and tahini with spices) and flat bread with tabouleh (tomato, parsley, onion salad) with plenty of garlic sauce. Also falafel with vegetable salad on flat bread folded into a cone. Haven't had that in a while however.
Anguslaw
I like Russian Salad and Nodels.
darthrevan
Usually we try and eat somewhere like at the Huddle House since it might be slightly healthier than something like Mcdonalds or Burger king and so on.
mshafiq
I like baked potato, samosa,spring roll,pizza etc