FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DJ mixing software to share!

anytingwy
I used DJ mixing Software, It makes my music became so amazing, I am super like this software. so share for everyone, hope you also like.
menino
I used to use virtualdj from atomix co, which was really good, because you can use the turntables scratch feature also, apart from other audio effects and loops.

I do not know if this is good, but from what I saw, on the site, there wasn't a scratch feature at all.

There are other dj software as well, which you can buy the hardware to go with it, connected to your computer via a usb cable, such as ableton, which I heard is much better at loops, and also there is traktor dj studio, which one of my friends was vying for.
alagoez
i often use traktor dj studio, its way better than virtual dj, fl studio and so on, to make remixes ! Smile
Josso
Traktor is probably the way to go these days, especially if you are serious about mixing. To my knowledge (as mentioned above) Virtual DJ Free is probably the best free software out there, the sync is a little temperamental but it's got lots of features to make your life easier.

Link
magnustoday
My friend who's new to DJing also use virtual DJ.
NutzuEngineer
Virtual DJ is the best ....!
alli2000
i used to play with virtual DJ, got to check on this tracktor soft
codersfriend
Do you know some free dj mixing softwares? Smile
second_half
Adobe Audition Laughing
codersfriend
I don't think adobe audition can do realtime mixing.. can it? All I know about audition is that it works like Audacity, good in mixing sounds but not the way virtual dj or dj mixing software works