FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[Fixed] Low on bandwidth! Urgent!

Dementei
I'll get straight to it, I have not even 1gb (@18.868gbs) left of bandwidth out of 19.531gbs. It is draining pretty quickly throughout every day, I have like 90% of my content offsite so I'm not sure what's going on with that but I definitely need my bandwidth reset early or I just need more in general before it's too late. I hope there is something someone can do for me, I will be patiently waiting for a response, thanks.

My user is dementei.
Peterssidan
Have you looked at the statistics/logs in the control panel to see if something looks strange. The Webalizer stats shows me where most of my bandwidth is spent. This is with DirectAdmin, not sure if it's the same if your server uses cpanel.
Dementei
Well I did have like 20mb of pictures on front page, and almost 2k visitors with less than a week, this is all unexpected and I forgot about my bandwidth so I hope it won't be too late to get a reset or some additional bandwidth so I can be safe till end of month. I took all the photos and uploaded it offsite so that's fine now.. but um I really need Bondings or someone to help me out here.

I checked the stats and there was a few things to look into that I fixed but it's all good.

Edit: Ah just noticed.. yup it was definitely those images since they are like 1mb a piece (for jpgs!)
File type: jpg - 17.45 GB - 96.3 %

Final edit: Okay Bondings has provided me with an extra 10Gbs this month to hold me over, so everything is all good, hooray for nice admins! Very Happy