FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HellBlade : It All Begins

Revo-X
~Prologue~
Vince, time is running out. The bomb has been planted. This is the worst scenario that ever occured by far. I am the only person alive who knows of your existence, and I've not leaked out your secret. So do me a favour... Again... Would it be alright? Please contact me using the usual method. Here's an outlook of the situation. The Science Development Company has signed a treaty with Bomb Factor Company. BFC will provide as many bombs as SDC wants. With this advantage, SDC decided to launch a PsySonic Shutte to Optimus. If that asteroid is destroyed, the revelation of millions of other species will be at stake. SDC will try to exploit them. So make haste... The bomb is set to detonate, in one more week....

Author's Note
This story is written by me and read by my friends, I need some pointers and help in correcting my grammar, spelling and vocabulary. If you spot any mistakes, kindly reply to this thread to tell me so. This story is currently released in the following websites:
www.frihost.com
www.habfun.com
If this story is spotted anywhere else, please tell me. I've not copied this story from anywhere else, 100% authentic. If you will help me find the frauds, thanks alot. And hope you guys enjoy the story. Next chapter will be released soon.
By the way, I only see people discussing about other people's books, but no original creation. So I hope this is fresh air and not against the rules!