FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Crazy things you have done

lockwolf
What are some crazy things you have done?

Today, a few friends and I snuck into a golf course. Read more here
hahame
sleep two days ,
Hoogeveense RAT
I have never do crazy things. I course I have done things what are not normal, but I don't call them crazy.
mceejaydee
Jumped a high slide. I was scared. I also sucked a string up my nose and pulled it out my mouth.
Jack_Hammer
I've done lots of 'crazy' things in my time, unfortunatly I don't feel the need to divulge them.
Wink
johnabraham
bungee jumping, skydiving, kite surfing, rock climbing...
soulman
stay in a internet coffee and play online game for a hole week..... oh, without sleep.....

that's really crazy, really waste of money, really a good way to suicide...
[FuN]goku
pulled 4 all nighters in a row with 16 hours a day on my comp.... that was crazy... then i slept for like a day
joshua_erceg
Heh, I don't usually do wild things...
But rebellious? Probably roof racking (throwing rocks on people roofs at night to wake them up...) Smile
I guess its kind of nasty, but I wasn't thinking like that when I was doing it -
it was fun!!!
mengshi200
I think soul turn free is largest crazy things.
bdoneck
acid.....no just kidding

but this one time at band camp we all flipped our music upside down and played it backwards the conductor got so mad

lol gotta love american pie

i do like tree bending though...thats kinda crazy. if you dont know what that is look it up
php_wizard_l33t
Does overdosed on penicillin count?

I was supposed to be taking pills for one of main molers to be takin' out, so I had to take penicillin to take down the infection of the root.

I thought I was supposed to take 1 pill every hour.. I was wrong. They are 500mg each.. I was in the hospital for 2 days sickened and had to have my stomach flushed.

Ouch! Embarassed
GraphicalCaviar
kissed my teacher.
does that count?

and for all you doops out there, yes, my teacher was female.

and dammit, yes, im male.
soulman
GraphicalCaviar wrote:
kissed my teacher.
does that count?

well, can I know about this "female teacher's" age?
GraphicalCaviar
soulman wrote:
GraphicalCaviar wrote:
kissed my teacher.
does that count?

well, can I know about this "female teacher's" age?

dude, rule number two: never ask a lady's age.
which brings us to...
rule number one: only teachers under 30 are worth doing...
Cerebral Stasis
The craziest thing I've ever done was probably to leave the warm, moist comfort of my mother's ******.

Oh, and one time I ran around a public area, laughing maniacly and talking to a Dr. Pepper bottle.
harleygirl
lockwolf wrote:

walked a railroad tressel high above the Cheasapeake Bay with fully charged power lines below when I was but a wee lass.......can you say STUPID?
izcool
The worst that I've ever done was saying stupid things to people. Like for instance, I called a guy at the grocery store my mom lol. Whoops.

- Mike.
wistom
i have no idea. or i dont remember now
Maybe i always do the Crazy thigs everyday.
My remember is downing
yzy
i stood outside my lover's house when snowed heavily two days and nights just for waiting my lover to go out with me.Haha,is it crazy enough.
This thing have leaved over me beautiful memory!
gonzo
reply to this thread.. wooo!!!!
longviolentfall
This morning i got up and sat at the computer for the whole day.... wow
gonzo
not correcting the grammar in my previous post. wooo, now I'm living dangerously
mceejaydee
i put gum on my teacher's hair. I've done more crazy things but i can't remember
gonzo
not answering the phone to post to this thread one more time

woooo
psycosquirrel
Gonzo, you must be really bored right about now...

Go outside and do something crazy, then tell us about it Razz

Earlier today, I mooned a teacher behind her back for 10 bucks Very Happy
Nathan_Turner
I got stuck in a zoo for an hour after it closed. We were in the nocturnal area then came out and were like "where did everybody go?"
TurtleShell
I moved to los angeles... that seems pretty crazy right now.
Afaceinthematrix
I don't really do crazy things (well in my opinion). Many of the things that I do are considered crazy by other people, though.

I rock climb up sheer cliffs without a rope (although I don't do this anymore, because I fear earthquakes).

I catch snakes.

etc.
apple
peed my bed cause I was too afraid of the dark to get up and head to the bathroom!

hahahahaa
Jaan
i hit a girl, then a few more... they started it though...
friuser
craziest thing I ever did was sniff something I shouldn't have and smoked something that I shouldn't have. Nothing spectacular or awe inspiring but at the time it was pretty fun and my experience was enjoyable. Everything in moderation. Kinda boring if you hang out with someone who can't think of anything crazy they have done in their lives...
Zuex
Urmm. Be with my girlfriend lol Shocked Razz na jkin,

urm take off my jacket in the winter when i had a short sleeved shirt, whilst it was raining and it was really windy and freezing cold, and give my jacket to my girlfriend even though she had hers on and was cold lol o.0
vampire8u
When I was younger and lived in Billings Montana, I went outside to smoke a a cigarette in my underwear. Only problem was the temperature -20F. By the time I finished smoking I was starting to turn blue. Laughing what a dumbass.

One time four of my friends and I jumped in my car and drove up into the mountains. It was night time and very cloudy so it was also very dark. After driving down some dirt road awhile we decided to get out of the car and smoke some of the good stuff. We walked a little ways into the woods and did our business. Then I had the great idea we should all spin around and see if we could find the car afterwards. Bad idea! We couldn't find the car even though it was probably only 15 feet away from us. The more we looked the more lost we became, did I mention it was winter and there was snow on the ground? Finally I decided we needed to stop moving and wait for morning. My friends didn't want to because they where cold(we didn't have jackets on or anything). So I stopped and remembered one thing we had, a lighter! I lit 2 fires and me and one of the girls layed between them while everyone else just tried to get as close to the the fires as they could. In this way we survived the night though we had some singed clothes and melted shoes. As soon as there was some daylight one of my friends climbed a tree and looked for the road. Luckily he could see it though it was about 1/2 mile away. We had been headed straight into the wilderness. A little while later we found the car and made it out.

You can't fix stupid.
missdixy
Go outside during a fire drill in the middle of the night at my university with only a t shirt, shorts and a light sweater on.

My university is in Chicago, and it was below freezing that night.

Needless to say I got terribly sick.
psycosquirrel
I went off-roading a few weeks ago in a BMW 325IS. That was a bad idea.

But uh, the dumbest thing was probably illegal street luging. Me and my friends built inverse luges (headfirst, about 2" from the pavement). We raced them all over the place... Down mountains, through traffic, in neighborhoods, even on a small highway. I toped out at around 45mph on my luge. The luge was called the Vortex. It was essentially a platform with a pivot in the front for steering. The wheels and bearings were from a pair of $350 roller hockey skates, so they had flawless bearings. There were no brakes on any of our luges. Braking is for wimps. Razz

The closest call I ever had was in a neighborhood. Whenever we luged somewhere exceptionally stupid, we would have a lead and a chase car to block traffic, or follow us with first aid in case of a crash. I was traveling downhill at around 35mph, and the lead car failed to stop a Mercedes at a stop sign, because he got stuck in traffic. I was going faster than the traffic by at least 20mph, and had to streak through the intersection on the double-yellow lines between moving traffic.

I came out unharmed, but Kill4killin (I think he's an inactive member of the forum) was never allowed to drive the lead car again.

It was a lot of fun, but I'm not allowed to luge anymore. My girlfriend won't let me. Laughing
Rico
hitchiked 2500 km while in the army
Srs2388
well... a few illegal things i wont go into details.
riding around drunk (i was NOT driving) and started dancing on my friends truck.. to some song.
jumped off and was all woooooo you can't do that oh yea!! lol.
then was talked into snorting something. (wont go into details) it wasn't coke is all i'll say.
but i don't do anything like that anymore.. I drink some but that's it.
also one time i was drinking and snuck into a movie.. lol.
i couldn't quit laughing at the movie.. and it wasn't a funny movie.
many many more.... i smoked a bowl at school once too.. came back in english and couldn't quit laughing...
several things. I don't do drugs anymore though..
well illegally.. i don't.

EDIT:
also street racing.. i won though Very Happy
sana618
i don't know if i've ever done anything crazy but i do know that i've very definitly done a lot of stupid things....... Wink
Melacos
Hmmmm... Ran around naked in a town at nighttime with a group of friends... We ended up at the local churchyard and pretended to have sex with the door to the church.

Another thing I really can't go into details with, was something involving an abandoned house, a ligher and extreme panic.

A thing which was more recently, and was mostly just extreme because of the physical exhaustion, was when I walked on the railway from Aguascalientes (the place with machu picchu in Peru) to a little town, from where I could take a bus. It was like 26 km and I had a couple of fruits and a piece of bread to live on, and was constantly avoiding approaching trains (including the police who told me to turn around, which given this was the only plan I had, didn't do)...
tony
hahame wrote:
sleep two days ,

Did you have mono? Or simply sleep that long?
PennyLane
- went to a prom with a guy who was already drunk before we even got there
- got drunk myself at the prom and asked a teacher to pose with me for a pic
- washed my hair (not on purpose) with bodylotion
- spent 150 euros on jeans I never wear
- got up at 5 am to go to my work
- loved a guy who didn't love me
pashmina
psycosquirrel wrote:
I went off-roading a few weeks ago in a BMW 325IS. That was a bad idea.

But uh, the dumbest thing was probably illegal street luging. Me and my friends built inverse luges (headfirst, about 2" from the pavement). We raced them all over the place... Down mountains, through traffic, in neighborhoods, even on a small highway. I toped out at around 45mph on my luge. The luge was called the Vortex. It was essentially a platform with a pivot in the front for steering. The wheels and bearings were from a pair of $350 roller hockey skates, so they had flawless bearings. There were no brakes on any of our luges. Braking is for wimps. Razz

The closest call I ever had was in a neighborhood. Whenever we luged somewhere exceptionally stupid, we would have a lead and a chase car to block traffic, or follow us with first aid in case of a crash. I was traveling downhill at around 35mph, and the lead car failed to stop a Mercedes at a stop sign, because he got stuck in traffic. I was going faster than the traffic by at least 20mph, and had to streak through the intersection on the double-yellow lines between moving traffic.

I came out unharmed, but Kill4killin (I think he's an inactive member of the forum) was never allowed to drive the lead car again.

It was a lot of fun, but I'm not allowed to luge anymore. My girlfriend won't let me. Laughing

wow,
Raivaka
I don't really do crazy things. Except I have stayed up like 3 days in a row. Though, I do more stupid things than crazy. xD
Katina
One time I went streaking with a friend in broad daylight. And we were seen by a guy we once shared a class with.
PatTheGreat42
I have done no crazy things. Only sane things in insane environments.

Darn you, New York. Darn you.
hlavco
I've probably done something, but I really can't think of it right now. I guess I'm pretty boring overall.
TurtleShell
The more I think about it, the more it seems like I don't really do crazy things at all. I try to do things that seem interesting, but crazy--? No.
Josso
There's a fair amount of stuff I wouldn't post here but I've done a few things I guess you could consider crazy.

Er, I've been arrested twice. Never for anything I've actually done wrong. Never charged luckily.

2x Ecstacy + half a pint of vodka + 10 of weed in one night (not clever mixing with alcohol btw)

Some friends and I nearly set fire to a small patch of woodland when we were kids.

I nearly cut my toe off due to stupidity

I took a shopping trolley down a hill (there's a video of this)

I once replaced someones entire website with this image:

etc
ankitdatashn
Josso wrote:
There's a fair amount of stuff I wouldn't post here but I've done a few things I guess you could consider crazy.

Er, I've been arrested twice. Never for anything I've actually done wrong. Never charged luckily.

2x Ecstacy + half a pint of vodka + 10 of weed in one night (not clever mixing with alcohol btw)

Some friends and I nearly set fire to a small patch of woodland when we were kids.

I nearly cut my toe off due to stupidity

I took a shopping trolley down a hill (there's a video of this)

I once replaced someones entire website with this image:

etc

You seem to a spoiled one aren't you, haha. You have done so much things looks like you wouldnt leave a single things before quitting this world. As for me I dont remeber exactly what craziest things I might have done as the crazism lies in the eyes of the beholder [Very Happy]., but yeah what I think is I enjoy doing wheelie on my motorcycle thats the craziest thing I might have done.
Vladalf
Guess I'm not that crazy as I tought, after reading all your experiences.
Vladalf
Kyohtee
Tons of St00fz.Stolen candy, jumped off my house onto a trampoline,rode around in a Handicapd wheelchair at Walmart xD,peed on the mirror at Target..and loads more. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Unknown1312
I opened all the doors in my way spartanian way (kicking it and screaming THIS IS SPARTA!)

It was funny Wink
Dean_The_Great
I'm currently in the middle of a party streak, I've gone out every night for the last 15 days!! It's been awesome! The goal is to continue until Christmas, but I might just keep this train wreck a rollin' until New Years!

It's quite the self-discovery, doing something like this, as I've never been much of a partier. Just saw "Yes Man" and I feel kinda similar (though not as extreme)
Utopia GFR
Well, it all depends on how you qualify craziness.

I'm about to do something slightly crazy (or not), go meet a cyber friend I've been chatting with for the last 10 years.

Fact is that I will be meeting that person abroad and have spent a considerable amount of money doing so (about a third of my salary).

To me being crazy means, doing things you wouldn't normally do in everyday life.

It doesn't mean having what some people call "the borderline attitude" and infringing the law.

Of course, everyone has a different perception of the "crazy behavior" Smile

When I was younger and still a student, I used to go crazy after so called "drinking purposes" but that was part of the college "student ethics" back in the old days.

Last but not least, I believe, "acting crazy" from time to time can also be valued by more serious people Laughing

lockwolf wrote:

Gonzalo
I had a baby once.
supernova1987a
talked on the cell phone the whole night. that too with a complete stranger. [] that was very stupid to first make the call, and then talk and then continue talking the whole night, talking all nonsense. really. we just talked nothing at all. i dont know how it got all night long. if only she was the kind of girl i was looking for eh.!! haha. its the craziest thing i have done. hehe. i had even completely forgot i had ever done that. but somehow i remembered.
burn
I think I'd get banned if I started listing, so I'll go with the softcore.
I pushed over a wild boar while he was munchin on corn..
and recently drove a car with a broken wiper motor in a storm.... almost died a few times that morning. Twisted Evil
Dean_The_Great
Dean_The_Great wrote:
I'm currently in the middle of a party streak, I've gone out every night for the last 15 days!! It's been awesome! The goal is to continue until Christmas, but I might just keep this train wreck a rollin' until New Years!

It's quite the self-discovery, doing something like this, as I've never been much of a partier. Just saw "Yes Man" and I feel kinda similar (though not as extreme)

I did, in fact, continue this party streak right through until New Years! 26 Days of going out in a row!!! It was intense!! I don't think I'll ever do that again, but I have a bunch of stories from it that I'll be telling for a while!
carlospro7
I don't think I do crazy things normally. I have sometimes done things without thinking about them though. I joined ski club a few years ago, and I had never skied before. Having just learned to ski and only been the slopes a few times, I decided to get on the big hill and try the ramps. I can't remember how high they were, but they were frightening.

With not much convincing from a friend, I went and in the air I made a 180 degrees turn and landed on one ski, I then immediately wiped out. Anyway, I got some compliments for that. Apparently it looked cool. I really am surprised, now when I think about it, that I didn't get hurt during that time I was in ski club. It was a great time though. It was totally worth it.
sheedatali
I ate an entire batch of expired heart burn tablets thinking they were mints. That was when I was 13. Of course I had to be taken to hospital, I don't remember much of it mainly because I was unconscious, but dad said that the color of my face turned blue during that time and I was in CTU for 5 days. On the plus side I have high sex desire since then Smile. Lucky mints eh Smile
factorymizik
I had sex with a very sexy haitian girl i met at a resort in haiti... It happen at large of the north cost on a jetsky... In the midlle of nowhere with nobody to bother... It was the most exsiting thing i have ever done and also the crazyest... I never saw her again and that was it... Cool
desonium
It was one year ago, i drunk a few beers with some friends and after we went out i saw another guy crossing the street, He was cycling. A car came from the other site and he hitted the guy across the street. There was blood everywere. Really disguisting.
deanhills
I do crazy things all the time, it sort of comes natural to me. I actually need to do crazy things as they keep me alive. For example, I may decide on the spur of the moment to jump on a plane and go Red Sea PADI Diving at Sharm El Sheik in Egypt. It would not be my choice of diving destination right now of course, but I used to like the diving there up to three years ago.
kenny990
I tried to ride my bike down a hill as fast as I can, went out of control, crashed into a tree, and sprained both legs and broke my arm. Yes, very painful.
slashnburn99
Ran down a tenpin bowling rink and slid head first into the pins

They are solid heavy, not hollow!

I had been drinking heavily after a night out

Forgot all about the Picker coming down, just saw a black blur coming down

then was escorted out by the bouncers

I dont know who was more shocked me or the bouncers
Donutey
Threw a pumpkin out of a car going ~60mph... (not into anything though)
gotiobg
Well first is first. Every day I jump min 3m walls for 3-4 times and then climb them.
Zombie
I threw a rock at my neighbor.... because he threw one at me
foreverdestiny
It was kinda like a dare: sliding down a steep slope sitting on a small piece of i don't know how to call this kinda like a curved bark thingy from a coconut tree, I lost it and slid 1/4 of the way down on my...., I needed ointment in the most awkward places.
ProfessorY91
I once attempted to jump off of the roof of my school, onto a tree branch. I managed it, and after jumping two more fences in quick succession, I escaped from a very sticky situation.
tempdbs
lockwolf wrote:

In fact, many are there....., but rapelling was the most craziest to be said........ (1.5m long river)
skygaia
it's very simple....
my answer is to get married
tony
hahame wrote:
sleep two days ,

I slept about a week...when I had mono. Dunno if that counts...
Ryox
most craziest thing I've done before is go up to a group of kids and act stupid just for fun, it was funny. XD
EyMaan
lockwolf wrote:

Jumped off the roof of a speeding car

inside a garbage can that was tied to a car

was on the roof of a car doing 110km/h

ran from the cops when i had done nothing wrong! (not a good i idea by the way)

drove a snowboard down a roof and in to a container

drove a container down a roof

kissed a cop chick and then stole here hat (not a good idea either) i was dared

skied down a long staircase and in to a wall

skied after a bus

and some more things i'm not proud of
ankitdatashn
well in chilhood peed on my bed so many times(of course in can be childhood only!!)

In anger I've thrown my mobile phone and got it out of this world!!(may its soul rest in peace!) Smile

and rest is my voyeuristic side...will mention sometimes later... Razz
goutha
I don't do anything crazy... That's my opinion... but not my freind's...
raaeft1
It was October 1988 and I had got recently married and my father was recuperating from a heart attack. One fine day my colleagues and I decided to go to Agra---the City of the Taj Mahal---in my car without telling anyone at my house or office.
I told a fib to my wife and father that I was going out on an assignment.
However, the trip was just crazy as it was a dry day and could not get beer (we had to buy it illegally).And when we reached Agra, my cousin who was working at a five star hotel was on leave.So instead of visiting the Taj and other monuments, we booked a dingy hotel room for two hours and had beer and food there. And after sometime we returned to Delhi.

The matter came to light when one of my colleagues inadvertently talked about the ``purpose of the trip'' and my wife overheard it. Soon, my boss also came to hear about it.
My wife still jokes about it and tells people that I went to Agra without her (of course couples visit Taj) in the company of my colleagues just to have beer there.
nam_siddharth
Playing video games for whole days in my room.

And at last opened a cyber cafe to play online games whole the day along with business.
BigGeek
Craziest things I've ever done eh?

Drove a car so fast it started to float off the road, drove from my home to a concert one night at excessive speeds, fish tailing around turns at a high rate of speed, etc. Rode a motorcycle throught the mountians of colorado, racing a friend. Flown an airplane for hundreds of miles with no pilots license, but I was with a licensed pilot. Rock climbing with no safety ropes.

Blowing things up, in the Marine Corp we got to set explosives off in training on all sorts of objectives. It was soooo fun to blow things up, especially big things like concrete walls and bridges. Made a acyetlene trash bag ballon and flew it high with a burning rag until it exploded....MAN THAT WAS LOUD!! And don't ever try it, it is dangerous.

I could go on, but now I look back and think "what the hell was I thinking, I could have killed myself" Guess I', lucky tobe alive:)