FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is there a way to fetch all the email addresses from gmail.

Gitesh
Is there any way so I can,download all the email ids from which I get emails. I want to also get all the email ids in,the forwarded emails. Is there any,windows software to get each and every email id present in my gmail account in in one place. Not must contact addressbook but all ids in mails too.
funyug
Havent heard of such software yet
neuroflux
Gitesh wrote:
Is there any way so I can,download all the email ids from which I get emails. I want to also get all the email ids in,the forwarded emails. Is there any,windows software to get each and every email id present in my gmail account in in one place. Not must contact addressbook but all ids in mails too.

Not easily, I would use Outlook or Thunderbird to download all your emails - that would make your job a bit easier... still a nightmare though
Josso
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=24911

This is probably the closest thing to a solution, most email services provide backing up your contacts into a file so if you want to switch to another email provider you can take your addresses over with you.

If that is not exactly what you are looking for it might be worth using Thunderbird as mentioned above, linking that up to your gmail account and working from there but that might overcomplicate things.