FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RATE my site www.johansempuerto.tk

johans
please rate my site. www.juhoneyempuerto.co.cc your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

To all viewers.

I just to informed you that my site is move to other domain name. http://www.johansempuerto.tk

Thank you in advance for viewing and rating my site.

Good day and God Bless to everyone.

Very Happy

dont forget to hit like button if you like my site. Smile
funyug
As google has banned all the co.cc domains, u must switch to a .com domain or if you dont have money you may try .tk domains from http://dot.tk
johans
really? ahhh.....then i will transfer my site... by the way thank you for the information.
PScript
johans wrote:
please rate my site. www.juhoneyempuerto.co.cc your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

6/10 - 2messi
funyug
Hey pscript, cant understand what u posted?
johans
i am moving with high speed and defferent domain. www.johansempuerto.tk

your comment and suggestions are highly appreciated.

thank you all

Very Happy
johans
Hello All,

I have redesign my site and i will ask your feedback and comments regarding the redesign of my website.

thank you for your time in advance.
RosenCruz
Kind of a bloat ? at main page, too much stuff going on imho Wink
likeabreeze
the quality of the logo is not good.
johans
thank you guys for having time to visit my site i appreciate your comments and suggestions.
truespeed
RosenCruz wrote:

I agree with this,too much going on,also that logo,I get the impression you like it as it survives every update of the site,but really,it isn't good.
johans
likeabreeze wrote:
the quality of the logo is not good.

Thank you guys for your comments.

I just update my logo to make it more good to look.
johans
RosenCruz wrote:

Thank you for your comments. I have change also my main page to new design. if you have time please give me a rate. Very Happy
D'Artagnan
The images, all of them , need heavy reworking, they are out of proportions and destroy the layout, the sliding "hot promo" in the right top corner is not good...

i like de design, i like the rotating images (not the images but the element)...

as general advices:

be careful with your images (quality, proportion and fitting with the other elements)
multicolored layouts and banners are generally ugly
johans
D'Artagnan wrote:
The images, all of them , need heavy reworking, they are out of proportions and destroy the layout, the sliding "hot promo" in the right top corner is not good...

i like de design, i like the rotating images (not the images but the element)...

as general advices:

be careful with your images (quality, proportion and fitting with the other elements)
multicolored layouts and banners are generally ugly

Thank you for the feedback for the third time i have revised my whole website.

Your comments and feedback are more appreciated.
andro_king
I will comment after visiting your site. Cool

Edit: I just visited your site. Its good i love the place where you have placed the Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. But the news and updates running on the header are not completely visible ! Shocked
thewiseguy
6/10 Overall I like your layout overall however I feel you could probably do better on your links sidebar. Pretty good if your new to webdesign though!
msamiati
GOOD JOB
IndieCthulhu
It seems nice... but as stated... very busy... to much going on and WAY to fast... if i start reading a sentence it disappears and is replaced within seconds... its moving way to fast... if you want it to change, you need it to change every 30 seconds or so... and maybe with some sort of fade effect...
the-guide
Nice site but as "IndieCthulhu" comment, though it can be stopped by point the mouse on it but it is better to reduce speed of transition and movement.

johans
Nyasro
I think site is not bad Smile
zimmer
I notice you change domain name to http://www.nxtstp2infotech.com/ - from co.cc to .tk - good job.

I guest first impression is the domain name.