FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BEST WEBSITE EVER!!!!!

ldnet
Hey guys check out my new clan website www.jnc-clan.com and tell me what you think about it and post it here, hope some ppl register, thx anyways.
Dark_Jedi06
Nice layout...the colors are good, everything looks nice.

The only problem I have is that I have to scroll to the right...which is probably the single most annoying thing on a website. Razz
dragonflame
pretty nice. You know you can change the google ads color to match your site...
ldnet
thx guys, yeah i know but i dont get alot of ppl to my site and nobody really wants to click my ads how can i fix that increase it or whatever can you guys help me out?
Anttu^^
Your website is very easy to navigate and has a very nice color layout Cool

and yeah i used a few seconds of my life to click a few times on your google ads Laughing Wink
krazydrummerrob
The layout is nice and well organized, definately change the colour of the ads, they stick out too much from the black!
Balkanboy
You should match border and background color of ads to your site and make text links white. And you are not allowed to tell people to click on your ads , not on forums and not on your site. If some advertizer see thet he will report you right away and you will be banned.
GDG
ok thats all i gotta say, sweeeeeeeet. lol
really like your site and so does my friend, but he thinks you should have a team for battlefield 2, i disagree. i mean its crazy as it is right now.

so like keep it as it is unless you get inspired ot make it better thats all i go t to say.

See Ya
nolit
LOLZ. I was drawn in by the subject.

Well, it looks good ok. HEHEHEHE. A clan site, eh? For I while I thought it was a real terrorist site. LOLZ
otaku
I like your site. It's very organized.

But the ads are a bit intrusive in the design.

I like your site. Keep up the good work.

P.S. You might want to change the color of the font on the ads.
NuniPio
nice layout, what program did you use to make it? i rate it 9 outta 10
magic
it looks nice
good template, layout and coding is great
good job
budazz
nice layout..hmmm it very clean and i love the colors...keep it up... Very Happy
ldnet
well guys thx so much for likeing my site i love you all lol. and i changed the google colour to match the site exactly, if there it anything else that should be changed then please post back here and i will do my best to change it up.
luxtu
nice page Smile
ldnet
lol, people love my website but the clan will be changing soon, the whole site will be changing lol. same design but new name, more info on clan more members and so on so stay tunned.
aziz79
yes..
nice sites n layout.. thumbs up Wink
danulf
not the greatest site ever, but a close #2! Awesome job man!!
ldnet
lmao, the site was full of content but its all GONE now nothing on the website, because im creating new content for it and so on lo.
Lonewolf
Cool site, keep up the good work.
Travis
lol
the site is off line here

o.O
Rolling Eyes
ldnet
Ok all, the website name has been changed to www.jnc-clan.com and we have a brand new design, images everything right now its looking pretty good and we are still adding more featues and improving the old ones. So jsut check us out and tell us what you think in the forums.
naruto
Very GOOD !

Good Points :

1.Nice Layout.
2.Cool Content.

Bad Points :

1.The good adsense doesnt go with the layout.
2.It doesnt fit in 800x600 screen .

Not bad a speacially like the layout . Razz
Motoracer380
i think thats pretty sick
sugarbox
I love a black bg. Classic 4ever Laughing
heavenlycharmed
Wow, very cool graphics on your site.

I have to agree that the scrolling to the right thing is annoying, but is made up for by the easy navigation and great layout.

Keep the good work up!
Evil Homer
I like the banner and the color theme alot Very Happy
I'd give it a 9/10..

The only thing that i can think of improving is getting a domain name instead of using the frihost adress Very Happy
smart19
it's very cool man
is it about war?
JaeCee
smart19 wrote:
it's very cool man
is it about war?

You could say that.
T3 Architect
nice php look
joshua_erceg
Your site looks great Smile
The color scheme kinda reminds me of Newgrounds
Tom7
nice one
Garg
What is it powered by ? Xoops ?
salman_500
Gr8 work... i like the layout, color combination, and the phpnuke look....its cool...

som1 compare my site with this 1.....
click the sig. or look for a topic named "a great website poll..." in adverts section.
EVILSKAAP
ldnet wrote:
Hey guys check out my new clan website http;//jnc.frihost.netc tell me what you think about it and post it here, hope some ppl register, thx anyways.

-Best Regards
(STS)-Blaze-
:)WOW GREAT layout! I LIKE the color scheme! It looks really nice. I havent checked out the whole site but a clan site is a great idea!
varundesi
very very very kool site
ldnet
Hey alll i need 4 more ppl, for this offer

Wanna get a FREE PSP?
if so sign up here <<affiliate link removed>> and do an offer, i will send u 5 $ payapl for doing an offer under my name.

so the first 4 ppl that do this will get 5$ free from me, if i get 4 more ppl and ppl want to still do it email me at semir.ahmic@gmail.com and i will give u another link where u can get it 2, if you dont belive me msg me on msn at same email and ill give u my video.
riv
ldnet wrote:
Hey alll i need 4 more ppl, for this offer

Wanna get a FREE PSP?
if so sign up here <<affiliate link removed>> and do an offer, i will send u 5 $ payapl for doing an offer under my name.

so the first 4 ppl that do this will get 5$ free from me, if i get 4 more ppl and ppl want to still do it email me at semir.ahmic@gmail.com and i will give u another link where u can get it 2, if you dont belive me msg me on msn at same email and ill give u my video.

Thx for spamming.
headless
Like da site. its kool how u got da user name stuff. thats really kool. and the layouts awsome!
pacslim
Good looking site fellow frihost member, keep up that great work !
I can learn from it, thanks for showing me, pz, ... Wink Arrow
budazz
did you update the site ? i think the 1st time i saw your site it looks different....

but you have a nice layout....
tidruG
Affiliate links are not allowed on Frihost.
digibluez
i like AA and your website!
ldnet
digibluez wrote:
i like AA and your website!

join the clan, if you want.

np for the spam guys lol, did some changes, just waiting for game menu to start working
ldnet
Hey all, wer back up and running. CHECK IT OUT it rox.

thanks all for your support.
khairulsyahir
nice, but it loads slowly, especially for the banner picture and other images. You're sure you've optimized the images?

By the way, my internet connection is fast. It shouldn't be loading slowly, but it is. I'm sure my internet connection and/or browser and/or PC is/are not to be the reason for this. They're all more than decent.
dreamflow
Coolness. I like the color schema.

Is this your own design, or a template?
ldnet
hmm, i use DSL and the images load in like 1-2 secs all, i will be removing the javascrip with snow flakes, because they tend to lag/slow the site down. So i hope that will help users like you out and as for the theme it was made by a friend.

Thanks Guys.
zender
nice site, keep up the good work
Fimley
Im ot too keen on it Sad
Alie
Real good template! I love it... Good colour balance, as many, before me, already said. LOL
strfry
Nice. Perfectly themed for America's Army. Hell, I like it /better/ than America's Army's site! JNC, odd little name. =)
mckenneth
best site ever = disagree
otaku
It's not the greatest site ever, But it's kewl. I like the header design.
kamote
hmm,, it was loading pretty slow. so i didnt really see it. but keep it up.
megamass
i really hate php-nuke and other similar managment systems. if you really want BEST site, create it YOURSELF
darkdante
ok thats all i gotta say, sweeeeeeeet. lol
really like your site and so does my friend, but he thinks you should have a team for battlefield 2, i disagree. i mean its crazy as it is right now.

so like keep it as it is unless you get inspired ot make it better thats all i go t to say.

See Ya
blueway
Nice Site but requires some improvement

My suggestions :

1. Improve your color scheme

2. Use flash or any kind of animation

3. There should be less place between the elements on the page

4. The balance of content and images/animation should be equal

5. See some the sites like Microsoft or MSN or Yahoo and see the placement of their content
ldnet
well, thanks alot guys, and yeah i know its not the best site but jsut to attract people lol so yeah thanks alot for all the input guys. we will be changeing the header soon and adding soem animation to it. Im also starting on a psp/ps3 site which will be one of my biggest.

Thanks Al
Wd_removed
Good layout, easy navigation, clean design etc.

Nice site.
novisdesign
Hey man,
Your site is perty nice, good layout. Really nice graphics too.
Next time link it up right.
peace
Parent
Nice look and design. Good luck in the future!
thebumi
nice layout...do you have other layout,give me link for download layout
thebumi
nice layout...do you have other layout,give me link for download layout
salman_500
nice man....not bad a site.. i like it...
raver
Ok so now i`m gonna start bashing you for insulting my intelligence.
First of the title of this thread should have warned that you were talking BullS**t. But i say, what the heck, let me give it a try. So i visited the website (sadest seconds today) and returned.. and i can`t believe people say you did such a good job on the website, when all you did is install the e107 CMS and use a game theme. I am still thinking about whether or not to report you to e107 for removing their copywright and insulting the entire sense of open-source spirit and the GPL license. those guys worked damn hard for alot of years just for their work to be stolen by little 15 year olds like you.
Peace!
VIPER VENOM
I like the layout, alittle dark though. I can not tell what game is squad is involved in as there is no mention of any game titles on the front page! I dont like sites that require a "sign up" just to navigate around on the site.
XxGunner
raver wrote:
Ok so now i`m gonna start bashing you for insulting my intelligence.
First of the title of this thread should have warned that you were talking BullS**t. But i say, what the heck, let me give it a try. So i visited the website (sadest seconds today) and returned.. and i can`t believe people say you did such a good job on the website, when all you did is install the e107 CMS and use a game theme. I am still thinking about whether or not to report you to e107 for removing their copywright and insulting the entire sense of open-source spirit and the GPL license. those guys worked damn hard for alot of years just for their work to be stolen by little 15 year olds like you.
Peace!

Noobie no life....Anyways nice site ldnet, keep it up and also nice MODS you added goes well with the site and everything. Also I play Americas Army too, and I played with you guys before...but i owned you guys lol.
ldnet
what u talkinb about man?? i dint take off their copyright stuff, it still say everythign is copyright there respective OWNERS (meaning anyone that has done anything for e107, themes, all that stuff) and then i jsut added that its copyright JNC, only for the content that we put in. So if you dont like it dont come to the site. easy.
strfry
ldnet wrote:
what u talkinb about man?? i dint take off their copyright stuff, it still say everythign is copyright there respective OWNERS (meaning anyone that has done anything for e107, themes, all that stuff) and then i jsut added that its copyright JNC, only for the content that we put in. So if you dont like it dont come to the site. easy.

Heh. You do realize you should list the respective owners by actual friggin name? Also, "All trademarks are their respective owners" doesn't even really make sense. A trademark is something distinct from a copyright. By definition, a granted trademark would also be copyrighted, but I'm not sure that would even come into play upon infringement. Anyway, I'd at least list "Powered by e107, Various logos and other images (c) America's Army, U.S. Army, and e107."
Motoracer380
yeah thats friggen awsome... you should make a radio.blog in there with some of your favorit songs man!!!... that would make it sicker.. and some videos of gameplay up in there!!!????

just some ideas..
bilham
i like your site looks professional and easy to use and read, the colours used are good.
PuNGS
I liked your site, but I think it contains too much things. For instance the calendar. I really think it's not necessary to have a calendar in a site. But it's very nice and great looking. And for the ads, I don't see, as I use an ads blocker. Cool
ldnet
Quote:
Heh. You do realize you should list the respective owners by actual friggin name? Also, "All trademarks are their respective owners" doesn't even really make sense. A trademark is something distinct from a copyright. By definition, a granted trademark would also be copyrighted, but I'm not sure that would even come into play upon infringement. Anyway, I'd at least list "Powered by e107, Various logos and other images (c) America's Army, U.S. Army, and e107."

thank you for your post, ill put that in soon i really dint have anything like that when i got the site up, it was pretty much the same as it is now, but ill change it to say that. and yes i will add a rabio blog/fav music i got, since i got 200gb of bandwith. and thanks alot for all the input. And there is no ads on the site, i took them off.

peace