FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Black Hat SEO and its Effect

sledge32
What are the effects of black hat seo?
Can you do a little of it or mix it with the white hat techniques?

I heard that black hat techniques are risky but the guys who are using it are making thousands of dollars per month.
funyug
Too risky. Google may penalize ur site for using them
prcys
sledge32 wrote:
What are the effects of black hat seo?
Can you do a little of it or mix it with the white hat techniques?

I heard that black hat techniques are risky but the guys who are using it are making thousands of dollars per month.

In beginning you can get the effective and best result through blackhat seo method. But when google find your site using this method , it will penalised or banned your site. So avoid to use the all blackhat methods. Yes one thing you can do is that use the white hat methods and use the keyword stuffing which is of blackhat seo method. You can make use of keywords in articles' sentences in the form of one word or you can use keyword on a page also. But do not use more keywords otherwise again it will be consider as the blackhat method.
the-guide
Some webmasters use black hat seo method for make money from their website in very short term and
leave their site when it's banned. After that they do the next and next and next.... Laughing

Is that a good idea? Laughing

funyug
You cannot pre assume what will happen. You can try them if you want .
sowmya
Black hat seo can be referred to one of the seo techniques which mainly focus only on search engines but not on human audience. It involves lots of risks. It creates a poor user experience directly. These black hat seo can also be referred to as spamming. It also affects the keyword rankings in most of the search engines.
Some of the white hat seo techniques are as below,
1. Internal linking.
2. Reciprocal linking.
3. Content creation.
4. Site optimization and soon.
savable
I didn't ever go for black hat seo techniques because once by mistake I got two of my sites in penalty and I don't want to repeat that thing now.
shopperpk
well, I prefer white hat seo and its techniques as I know the benefits of white hat seo you have to work hard but you can get positions on searches.
BrandonDoss
Black Hat is not a very bad technique. It works fine for website that you made for a limited time.
ilmkidunya1
i never suggest for black hat it is very harmful to the website
ChrisV
Where do I go to find out what is white hat SEO and what benefits is there to using white hat SEO?

I was under the impression if you do the basic SEO and onpage optimization that it will be enough if you have great content and you chose your keyword wisely?

What am I missing here?
ankitdatashn
Blackhat SEO is not advisable, too much risk to handle!
dolfinchris
Black hat seo is totally opposite to Search engine algorithms.No doubt so many companies are applying this strategy to rank top keywords in shot time.but we should not ignore that website could be penalized.If you need natural and long time ranking then white hat seo is best option.It takes time but give you a lot of benefits.