FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can Asthma be Cured?

sledge32
Hello Guys,

Is it possible for asthma to be cured or have you heard of anyone with asthma have it cured?
funyug
Too bad disease.
Nameless
When I was younger I used to have mild asthma, but then I grew up and ... didn't ... so I don't know if you want to count that or not.
Hello_World
A lot of people grow out of it. Not everyone though.

I hear swimming is a good excercise for people with asthma
lightwate
As long as you have regular exercise. I hear that people with asthma grow out of it slower because they tend to avoid physical activities.

I have a roommate in high school that has asthma. In our second year I would see him breathing in his inhaler every other night or so. But we played of sports EVERY after classes. By our fourth year, I never saw him use his inhaler again.

The same goes for my cousin. Though I don't know if he's into sports. But his asthma just went away when he grew up.
Michealwolf
I am not sure about it if it is possible but Have you tried eliminating dairy from your diet? I suffered my whole life with asthma until I stopped consuming dairy and started taking small doses of natural ephedrine...this is the one I use...
jwellsy
Michealwolf wrote:
started taking small doses of natural ephedrine...

How/where do you find natural ephedrine?