FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Add Your website Free No Backlink Needed

funyug
I have made a web directory SearchUs.Tk . It has an alexa rank of 460,640 . Already 693 websites listed. Add your website today For FREE. No backlink Needed. http://searchus.tk
Ghost Rider103
Cool, always enjoy adding my own site to new web directories.

You have some spelling/grammar errors around though.

When you go to submit a link, it says "Select an category" it should say "Select a category"

Down where you select your "Website language" that is incorrect. It should say "Select your country" or something similar, as the United States isn't a language. I first looked for English, since that is what language my website is in. Soon came to realize languages weren't listed.

Edit: under webmasters, it's probably not a bad idea to add Web design / development as posting this on Frihost I'm sure you'll get a few more web developers / designers submitting their links. I forgot to suggest that when I added my listing. Sorry about that.
funyug
I know but the problem is that the script i am using is too difficult to edit
funyug
Well As you said i corrected the changed the option "Website language" to "website Country". Thanks for telling me about that.
rajpk
hmm
not good you have to fill amount of fields includi ng your email address not good thing i thoughts
funyug
Really i dont think so. Just fill email and url then click on metas it will automatically fetch the other details from your website
Ghost Rider103
I don't really see an issue with an email address.. I can't think of any sites that don't require some sort of email address, usually for verification. If not then contact information for updates, offers, etc.
funyug
Thats true you wont find any site allowing you to submit content without email address.
softwarefreak
funyug wrote:
Thats true you wont find any site allowing you to submit content without email address.

nice!
funyug
Thanks