FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Benefits of eating Egg

getpoonam
Hi friends,
please tell the benefits of eating the egg.Why doctors say to patients to eat egg for fast recovery from diseases?
lrj945
Eggs are great for the eyes. According to one study, an egg a day may prevent macular degeneraton due to the carotenoid content, specifically lutein and zeaxanthin. Both nutrients are more readily available to our bodies from eggs than from other sources.
In another study, researchers found that people who eat eggs every day lower their risk of developing cataracts, also because of the lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs.
According to a study by the Harvard School of Public Health, there is no significant link between egg consumption and heart disease. In fact, according to one study, regular consumption of eggs may help prevent blood clots, stroke, and heart attacks.
Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D.
deanhills
getpoonam wrote:
Hi friends,
please tell the benefits of eating the egg.Why doctors say to patients to eat egg for fast recovery from diseases?
Eggs are very high in protein and are a concentrated food, so obviously very healthy. Good to remember however that they can be very acid producing, so if you eat eggs, to do so sparingly and to eat the eggs with plenty of vegetables and fruits.
mshafiq
following are health benefits of eating egg

Proteins of egg has essential amino acids. One large egg contains 7 grams of protein and all 9 essential
amino acids.
Egg has Vitamin D.

Eggs are an excellent source of vitamin B12, which is essential for proper nerve function.
Eggs contain fat.
Eggs are excellent for the eyes.
if we will eat regularly one egg,it may help prevent blood clots, stroke, and heart attacks.
Eggs may prevent breast cancer.
Eggs promote healthy hair and nail
mukesh
i like eggs about daily 1 or 3 use it. Eggs have alots of Proteins which is usefull for body.
Joseph125
Hi dear,

Eggs are very beneficial for the health.
It provides a lot of energy for the working.
It is more important for the persons who want to gain weight.
It is effective for the low blood pressure patient.
It prevent from the heart problems.
mshafiq
i likes eggs very much
daily i have one egg in my breakfast either in form of omlate or boild egg
egg is complete food
pastpapers
Following are benefit of eating Egg:

1- Eggs may prevent breast cancer. In one study, women who consumed at least six eggs per week lowered their risk of breast cancer by 44%.
2- One egg yolk has about 300 micrograms of choline, a nutrient that helps regulate the brain, nervous system and cardiovascular system.
3- Eggs promote healthy hair and nails because of their high sulphur content and wide array of vitamins and minerals.
4- Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D.
5- An egg a day may prevent macular degeneration due to the carotenoid content.
deanhills
Great post thanks pastpapers. Think I'm going to stock up on eggs now. You would not believe it but an above average large percentage of people in the UAE are suffering from Vitamin D deficiency. Due to harsh environmental conditions everyone spends most of the day indoors. Looks as though eggs can be helpful to supplement Vitamin D.