FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Greets All

User_X
Just a quick howdy

Been looking for a free hosting site with no ads now about a week or more. Came across frihost & it all looked real nice what you have to offer. No ads, helpful members & staff in many areas, many different sections to quell the bore factor etc. I think the clincher was the support. At times I may need it as I feel like progressing my site & the fact that I like helping others when I can. That's what my site is about. Helping others. I wasn't sure about the posting to keep the points up though. At times I just don't feel like intermingling with anyone. But, the Draw to the place kept insisting This was the place to be. Something felt right here. So here I am. Time will tell.

I did a ramble ♫ I did a ramble ♪ Wink
funyug
Hello
kta_fh
Hello,

I found frihost today when searching for a site to host my experimental python scripts. Now looking at the home page I see an exciting set of features and services to delve into Smile

Going around, I always tend to look beneath the surface - just see the avatar image I made out of publicly available BEDMAP data set Wink
Ghost Rider103
Welcome to both of you.

Glad to hear you are both giving Frihost a chance. I can speak from experience that you will most definitely not be disappointed with the hosting nor the community.

Welcome again. Smile