FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

does frihost offer also paid hosting?

johans
Hi to all,

I am just curious if frihost also do paid hosting?

Thanks,
Johans
Peterssidan
no
cresvale
no. frihost only free.
sonam
You can find lot of paid hosting around Internet. If you like to have one more free then stay here. I have two-three paid hosting and this free for testing, some improvement, etc. And community is nice and I like to post in this forum.

Sonam
k_s_baskar
frihost is not offering paid hosting. you can get quality free hosting here.
johans
thats very nice... i like the services and initiatives for taking this free for everyone.

THANK YOU FRIHOST....
Bondings
No sorry we don't offer paid hosting and we probably never will considering it never has been my intention to create a paid hosting company (I wanted to create the community/service).
johans
Thanks for that Bondings... really nice information i got...

where is this frihost located in the earth?
Bondings
johans wrote:

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

The servers are in the US, I live in Belgium (Europe).
johans
Hi Bondings,

Are you the owner of this frihost?
Bondings
johans wrote:
Hi Bondings,

Are you the owner of this frihost?

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

Yes.
nepalstar
Bondings wrote:
No sorry we don't offer paid hosting and we probably never will considering it never has been my intention to create a paid hosting company (I wanted to create the community/service).

Thanks,

It's really nice to hearing that frihost will never offer paid hosting. Currently I'm hosing my web in frihost so I'm happy to knowing that and feel secured with frihost.
johans
Wow!!! nice to hear from the owner, Bondings. I would like to take opportunity to thank you for this... How come the server is in US? and you are in Europe... Anyway, I am one of the users here in the Philippines. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Daniel15
johans wrote:
Wow!!! nice to hear from the owner, Bondings. I would like to take opportunity to thank you for this... How come the server is in US? and you are in Europe... Anyway, I am one of the users here in the Philippines. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Servers in the USA are generally cheaper and have pretty good response times for people around the world. Smile
Ghost Rider103
johans wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yes, like Daniel said it's probably to do with cost and possibly response time.

Come to think of it, I wonder where the majority of our members come from, it's possible that most come from the US, but I could be wrong. Bondings could probably answer this one.

Also, good to see you back posting on the forums Daniel. Very Happy
Bondings
I wouldn't say that most users are from the US, it's rather a bit from everywhere actually.

The reason for having servers in the USA is usually the cost considering the euro is pretty expensive (even with the small drop lately). Secondly, the connectivity in USA datacenters is pretty good for users all over the world.

But to be honest, I could have just as easily picked a server in Europe; I simply took the best server/location I could get at the moment I needed a new server and those all happened to be in the USA.
Ghost Rider103
Do you have any sort of stats on where the majority of our hosted users come from?

I would guess from the USA, but we do seem to have a wide range of different people from different country's here, so it's actually a bit hard to guess.

edit: ah I just re-read your last post. I thought you were referring to servers when you said most may not be from the US. Embarassed
deanhills
@Ghost Rider103. I also thought the US. But when I checked myself over the last few days noticed that they are really from everywhere. Including Australia. Reason being probably because those Forums that I'm posting in like Politics, World News etc. are mostly frequented by people from the US.
alvarorojas4
Bondings wrote:
johans wrote:

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

I thinked that you was from USA. :O
futurcat
alvarorojas4 wrote:
Bondings wrote:
johans wrote:

I thinked that you was from USA. :O

Interesting business model. I hope you get some money out of it even it is a free service, so that you continue with it long time.