FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iphone-4S finally launched .....

Amann
Apple iPhone 4S New Specifications And Features :

All new dual-core Apple A5 chip, this chip powers the current generation "Apple iPad 2" devices and offers upto 7 times faster graphics performance .
8 megapixel camera coupled with new optics and face-detection feature.
Full-HD 1080p video capture with new video stabilization feature.
iOS 5 with 200 new features,iCloud
Siri intelligent voice personal assistant (see video below)
Now a "world-phone" with compatibility to both GSM and CDMA networks.

Availability - iPhone 4S will be available in USA from October 14 with pre-orders starting from October 7. Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, and the UK will get the iPhone 4S from October 14, and 22 more countries by the end of October including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark,Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands,Norway, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

Can any one tell me is it a GOOD BUY?
rajpk
thanks for sharng
pioneer987
Amann wrote:

All new dual-core Apple A5 chip, this chip powers the current generation "Apple iPad 2" devices and offers upto 7 times faster graphics performance .

Availability - iPhone 4S will be available in USA from October 14 with pre-orders starting from October 7. Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, and the UK will get the iPhone 4S from October 14, and 22 more countries by the end of October including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark,Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands,Norway, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

Funny that I heard a lot of rumors about iPhone 5, but there u go.. 4s comes out that I heard nothing about until 2 days later it came out.. Very Happy
Amann
pioneer987 wrote:
Amann wrote:

Funny that I heard a lot of rumors about iPhone 5, but there u go.. 4s comes out that I heard nothing about until 2 days later it came out.. Very Happy

Yea even i was waiting for iphone 5 release but for some reason iphone 4s was launched. Dont know the exact reason but one possibility could be that iphone 4s looks exactly like iphone 4 so they must have thought instead of naming it iphone 5 they named it to iphone 4s considering that there is no change in the look.....

addition info ..... the new feature in iphone 4s named SIRI, which has created a buzz, is a beta version. It is fully functional in US and rest of the country it works with limited functionality, as it has only US maps installed. The complete version will be out in 2012.....