FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mirc Scripting Forums

PScript
why i dont see Mirc Scripting sections no where in this site.

Since its so big w/big community all over the world!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

I think u guys should make irc/mirc forums with snipts/scripts/addon & sub forums

So ppl can share the knowledge Smile

alrighty then HND peace.
Ghost Rider103
Currently, I think you're one of the few (if not only) people who have suggested it. Since there doesn't seem to be a big interest in IRC in general on our forums, the chances of an IRC category being created are very slim.

There is actually a frihost IRC channel on irc.dal.net though. Here's the thread on it (sticky in the general chat): http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-12060.html

But getting a forum for just IRC probably won't happen. I don't see it having enough activity to have an entire forum category. Unless more people speak up that they want an IRC category of course.

Though I don't have the final say whether one will be added or not, that's Bondings job.
Peterssidan
I agree with Ghost Rider103.

I usually don't hang out in the Frihost IRC channel but at the moment there is one other user in there. I think that say something about the how little interest there is in IRC around here.

Not all people use mIRC as their IRC client (I don't). Not all mIRC users is interested in mIRC scripting. IRC > mIRC > mIRC Scripting
Ghost Rider103
The IRC channel is pretty dead now.

It used to be fairly active though. I had to quit using it, for whatever reason my internet connection doesn't let me connect to any IRC server anymore.

But if I could connect, I would still always be in there like I used to be.