FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

israel ppl israel

PScript
gotta love that place !

deanhills
Beautiful photos - I've never been to Israel yet. Are you from Israel?
Very Happy
PScript
deanhills wrote:
Beautiful photos - I've never been to Israel yet. Are you from Israel?
Very Happy

yes i am...best place to live im telling ya. beautiful beaches and beautiful ppl everywhere Smile
Afaceinthematrix
My friend and I were planning on trying to go to Israel next summer when we're in Europe and Africa. We know that we're taking the ferry from Spain to Morocco but we found out that it is very difficult to get from Europe to Israel these days. I know there used to be a ferry from Greece to Israel and Italy to Israel. There also used to be a ferry from France of Italy to Egypt and then you could take a bus ride to Israel. However, recent situations have caused this part of the world to be dangerous and so many of those ferries have been canceled. Now your only real option is to fly in and we don't have the money for that (the ferries were cheap; our ferry from Spain to Morocco was very reasonably priced considering we're just foot travelers and we don't mind standing out on the deck for hours). If you had advice on some way to get there from Europe then I'd love to hear it because I would like to get to Israel. There are things that I would like to see plus it would be cool to be able to brag that I went to Europe, Africa, and Asia all in one single vacation.
deanhills
I have not been to Israel yet (would love to go), but how about trying to get to Israel via Egypt? It may be much cheaper by air to Egypt - see if you could find anything direct to popular destinations like Sharm El Sheikh that would make fares cheaper. You could then try and make a journey through the Sinai that may make it worth it from great scenery point of view.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293984-i3332-k840340-Getting_to_Tel_Aviv_from_Cairo-Tel_Aviv.html
PScript
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
My friend and I were planning on trying to go to Israel next summer when we're in Europe and Africa. We know that we're taking the ferry from Spain to Morocco but we found out that it is very difficult to get from Europe to Israel these days. I know there used to be a ferry from Greece to Israel and Italy to Israel. There also used to be a ferry from France of Italy to Egypt and then you could take a bus ride to Israel. However, recent situations have caused this part of the world to be dangerous and so many of those ferries have been canceled. Now your only real option is to fly in and we don't have the money for that (the ferries were cheap; our ferry from Spain to Morocco was very reasonably priced considering we're just foot travelers and we don't mind standing out on the deck for hours). If you had advice on some way to get there from Europe then I'd love to hear it because I would like to get to Israel. There are things that I would like to see plus it would be cool to be able to brag that I went to Europe, Africa, and Asia all in one single vacation.

u can visit israel without any problem(from anywhere......, by plane ofc !

"http://www.fonerbooks.com/travel.htm"

also here is the top 10 list u must do when u get here !

In no particular order…

1 Float in the Dead Sea >>> letterly!
2 Tour the Old City, Jerusalem
3 Haggle in the Carmel Market, Tel Aviv
4 Snorkel or scuba in the Red Sea, Eilat
5 Visit Yad Vashem, Jerusalem
6 Stand at the edge of the Ramon Crater <<< dont miss that ! u gonna stunned by the epic view!
7 Enjoy a sunset on Cesaria beach
8 Visit the mountain fortress of Masada !
9 Marvel at the Baha’i Gardens in Haifa <<< dont miss that !
10 Have a night out in the City That Never Sleeps, Tel Aviv damm the party time ! <<< dont miss that !