FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

weight loss tips

Baldwin
Hi all,
Weight loss tips:
Some effective and natural weight loss tips are
Avoid all fat foods and fast foods.
Take low card diet
Eat raw vegetables and fresh fruits
Drink plenty of water in a day
Make regular exercise plan.....
jwellsy
No pork rinds?
deanhills
jwellsy wrote:
No pork rinds?
Laughing Is that your favourite food? You wouldn't believe it, but I have not had any in all of my life. I also rarely if ever eat pork and that has nothing to do with religion. Just a personal preference.
Very Happy
chatrack
I shall suggest only two

1. Eat fresh vegetable only for supper
2. Have 1/2 hour exercise on morning , till you sweat good.

I could reduce 3kg, in 3 weeks
getpoonam
Really great tips shared for losing the weight.
nepalstar
Dear Friends,
weight loss tips which I know are:
1. Avoid Carbohydrate and Fat
2. Eat Vegetables and Fruits
3. Drink plenty of Water
4. Take Fasting once in a Week
5. Do regular Exercise

Hope this will help you to get weight loss.
airh3ad
The most effective on weight is eat proper foods and exercise and select the healthy foods to eat. if you have a time attend weight loss program in your place. avoid eating carbohydrates foods. try also medicine capsule for weight.
lrj945
Stay away from junk food. Keep to be a vegetarian. And daily exercise should not be omitted. Have regular diet in addition.
Russel18
some of Simple tips tips lose the weight are
1. dailky walk
2. carefully notice your dite that it sholud not contain fats.
3. control your diet and avoid over eating.
4. take walk after every meal
chatrack
Hi,

If we need say 60 Kg, to low it from 75 to 65 is more easy.
The hardest part is to low it from 65 to 60
magnustoday
stay away from carbohydrates during dinner (NO RICE!)

when you do cardio exercises, make sure you reach your target heart rate. to compute for your target heart rate, use this formula (220 minus age) multiply by 80%... for example if your age is 20

220-20 = 200 x 80% = 160 beats per minute.

You try to reach 160 when you run or when you spin to effectively burn fats and lose weight.
D'Artagnan
slow and steady, the most effective way to lose weight in the long run is having healthier habits , saved some health problems, most overweight people have some bad habits , including me i've lost a lot of weight in a month and then i regained it twice because i eat junk food and don't exercice in anyway.

if you eat only healthy and exercice like crazy you'll sure lose weight, but then your body will fight to get all that weight back and only someone who been through the process can tell how hard is to resist the urge.

so i'd say, find what you're doing wrong, lets say you eat a pasta every day maybe you can begin by cutting it to once a week, lest say you drink coke or something like that everyday maybe you can replace it with some sort of juice you like and dont have much sugar, or maybe you dont exercice try and take a walk twice a week. and from here you start to adapt yourself and you can graduativelly start to have a better diet, make more exercices
magnustoday
your metabolism becomes faster as you gain more muscles, so if you can do weight/resistance training then you'll be good in the long run.
Oram
There are some weight loss tips which will really help you.
1- Avoid sugar and eat low car diet.
2- Drink more and more water.
3- Do regular exercise and eat according to a diet plan.
4- Eat five small meals in a day instead of three big meals.
5- Eat fruits and vegetables in the form of salad.
nepalstar
Baldwin wrote:
Hi all,
Weight loss tips:
Take low card diet

After getting married I got some weight on my body...! I want to loss that weight, I know being more weighty is not good for health so I want to loss, by the help of tips which is present here I will be able to loose some unnecessary weight.
ethanasg48
Well!!!
These tips are really helpful. I really appreciate you for sharing it!
Keep sharing good info.
Thanks.
frozent
hey....
the weight loss tips includes the following :
-Join an online support group-
-Change your lifestyle.
-Take before and after photos
-Hire a substitute teacher
-Set realistic goals.
Laughing
Abbott
Tips to burn fat:

Running is the best exercises because it helps you burn the calories,
Just in 30 minutes a person can easily burn 300 calories,
Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes,
Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories.....
lovescience
Maybe try to eat a small portion of food instead of a big one.

When feel hungry between meals, drink water instead of chips or soda.

More often than not you feel hungry is because you are thirsty.
baboosaa
the most important thing about losing weight is not the physical part. it's psychological part. To prepare your brain mentally about what you are going to do is more important than actually doing it.
So first make your self confident that you want to do what is need. Make yourself feel that losing weight is the process that you can easily go through and you have full control over yourself.
The best way to do it is by visualization. Picture yourself Lin and thin. Then make yourself relaxed. And visualize that you are not eating tooooooo much. Eat what is necessary for your body.Then you will slowly start to find the result of what have been doing and you will see yourself and feel happy.
therimalaya
Omg omg!! I'm gaining my weight... It is very unpleasing to have a big bubble stomach. How can we maintain the weight...?? I'll try the above tips... and i'm trying too... but i'm not loosing any pound from my body
Backham
Some weight loss tips :

1. Make your diet plan efficient and follow it.
2. Don't eat food which can increase your fat.
3. Eat fruit and salad more.
4. Use Green Tea in your breakfast which reduce your fat.
5. Exercise makes your body slim.
rjraaz
Why the we get a lots of information to loose weight, but there is a lack of information to gain weight.

Why the peoples always talking about weight loss. Rolling Eyes
rjraaz
http://www.nowloss.com/fast-weight-loss-tips.htm

Desribes lot of ways and suggestion to loose your weight. Hope may be helpful for you all guys.
Joseph125
Hey guys,

Here are some weight loss tips for the needy persons.

Do exercise regularly
Running, swimming and jogging
Drink plenty of water
Control your diet
Take more boiled vegetables
Don't take more cholesterol and fatty foods
Eat fresh fruits especially citric fruits
Drink fresh fruits juice
Take green tea
and use fish oil
mshafiq
Walk is very good exercise. if you have habit of walk daily then you feel more slim and smart
Walk is kind of relaxation.it helps to relieve stress. fatigue and tension.when we are free from tension we have better decision power and thinking power

After dinner if we have habit of fifteen to twenty minute walk.it is very good for us.it helps in easy digestion of food and sleep well
To be fit and smart eat healthy food and do exercise like yoga,zomba.there are lots of exercise that suits your body and keep you fit.
Exercise is very important as sleep.so make a habit of exercise daily
Yoga is very good to loss weight.it keep your body slim because of stretching of body mussels
Many yoga exercise put strength in your body you can support the weight of your own body in new ways, including balancing on one leg , or arms.
Conroy
Best way to lose the weight.
Exercise.
Running.
Dancing.
Control diet.
Supplements.
Walking.
Fresh fruit.
Avoid red meat.
onlyquality2011
Easiest and also the Hardest to lose weight is to stop eating potato chips, fast food and ice cream and all other junk. Eat only proper meals. Have more meals a day which are smaller proportion you will feel less hungry this way. And drink water. Of course if you want to lose weight faster, do some exercise but dont over exert yourself.
deanhills
onlyquality2011 wrote:
Easiest and also the Hardest to lose weight is to stop eating potato chips, fast food and ice cream and all other junk. Eat only proper meals. Have more meals a day which are smaller proportion you will feel less hungry this way. And drink water. Of course if you want to lose weight faster, do some exercise but dont over exert yourself.
OK. Now this is a strategy I can live with. Cut out the junk, eat regular meals, dink lots of water, move within moderation, and then for me an important part is to sleep regularly. Go to bed early. Also one of my greatest challenges as I have very irregular sleeping habits, and probably get too little sleep most of the time. Smile
sathym
Eat healthy and exercise consistently.
That's not rocket science.
nguyenvulong
The best way to gain weight or lose weight is practise, do exercise a lot every day and you'll see the result.

That keeps you healthy Wink
mshafiq
try these weight loss tips
Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day.Fruits and vegetables are packed with beneficial fiber and antioxident. They fill up your stomach fast so you feel full earlier.
They are also low in calories and helps to keep your calorie count low.
Donot skip your meal.Eat small frequent meals help to balance your calorie intake throughout the day. and also keeps your blood sugar level balanced. Instead of eating 3 big meals, try to eat 5 - 6 smaller meals throughout day.
Don't eat to much at a time.
Everyone has his or her favorite treats. Simply allow yourself a little to eat but watch out for the frequency and the quantity. Having a small treat once in a while can be rewarding to your weight loss experience.
try Eat whole wheat food.
Donot take sugary drinks.
Very important Exercise daily.
flight12
Daily walk and non fatty food is the best for weight loss.
Afaceinthematrix
I see a lot of people here suggesting walking as a way to burn calories. This, for the most part, is useless. Unless you are very big or very out of shape, walking just doesn't do much for you. You won't see a lot of results from walking. What you have to do is run. You really need to get your heart rate up. People don't like to hear this, but to truly see results, you have to run as far as you can and for as long as you can. Many people like to run until they start feeling tired and then just stop. That is almost useless. When you feel so tired that you just want to collapse and die, then run farther. That is when you are truly seeing results.

I sold fitness equipment for about five years and I'd see people coming in that need to lose fifty and pounds and they'd look at things such as the ab lounge. They'd ask about it. I'd tell them it's a nice piece of equipment if you want to build abs... although building abs won't help you much because you have 50 pounds of fat covering them. I'd tell them that they need a treadmill. I'd always hear, "But I hate running!" Well... cardio is the only way to actually lose fat. One thing to know is that you cannot spot burn fat. You cannot say, I want to get rid of the little fat on my back so I'm going to work that off... You simply cannot do that. You can only do cardio and your body starts to burn fat. Usually it first comes from your stomach.

What I personally do is called interval training. This is very popular among athletes and such because it is one of the most efficient forms of exercise. I get on the treadmill and put it at a steep incline (you burn so many more calories going uphill at a slower speed than flat at a faster speed) and then run as fast as I can for as long as I can. Once I absolutely cannot go any further, I slow the speed down (DO NOT STOP) to a slow jogging speed and then instantly try to control my heart rate. Once I recover, I put it back to running fast and go as long as I can. When I get tired, I DO NOT STOP OR WALK. I go to a slower jog. Like I said earlier, it is when you are truly tired that you are seeing results.

Just as important as exercise is nutrition. But people already posted information here on nutrition. You know what you should eat... Most importantly, you know what you should drink (no soda, alcohol, sugar juice, etc.).

I always have people say to me, "You're in such good shape. You're so lucky!" That always makes me mad... No. I'm not lucky. I just work my ass off. You can too; you're just too lazy.

Edit: When I wrote this yesterday, I was tired and was not thinking about an obvious component. That is weight training. Weight training significantly helps you because it prevents you from losing muscle weight while burning fat and also, having more muscle on your body naturally helps your body burn more calories. Many people like to undermine to the lower body when it comes to weight training although I definitely would not suggest that because your legs have some big muscles and so those big muscles can help you burn more calories overall...
Sidneysmith
There are so many ways to reduce the weight like you can reduce the weight with the help of green tea, Green tea is so good for the health you can reduce the weight and also reduce the cholesterol so green tea is the best to reduce the weight.
silasabrown
There are so many tips to reduce the weight like you can use green tea which is so good and easy to use for weight loss.drink more and more water per day,eat healthy foods and fruits which gives good amount of vitamins and calcium,avoid junk foods these all are the best tips to reduce the weight.
Jaylan
Your tips about weight loss are very helpful. Thanks for your tips.
harrykim
Hay what's up
In these days every has the problem of weight gaining .............i am sharing a tip for weight losing use lemon juice with green tea once in a day.........you are getting result in few days.....
saikrupa
For better weight loss procurement need to follow the steps here given below

1. Control the diet
2. Eat less oil contained food
3. Fat foods are not preferable
4. Eat time to time without any delay
5. Preferred to eat pressure cooked food than the fried food
6. walking and exercise is needed
7. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits
8. Outside food is not preferable
StefanClarke
Try these tips for slipping in more steps:

Trade your power mower for a push version.
Park your car at the back of the lot.
Get out of the office building and enjoy walking meetings.
Sweep the drive or rake the leaves instead of using a leaf-blower.
Get off the bus a few stops earlier.
Hike the mall, being sure to hit all the levels.
Take the stairs every chance you get.
Crank the music and get your heart rate up the next time you mop or vacuum.

It all adds up. If you walk twice a day for 10 minutes and try a few of these tips, you may find yourself with a low-impact, 30-minute workout easily tucked under your belt.
williamholt
Do dieting and regular excuses.Its will help you to loss the weight
mshafiq
Lemon juice is very good for weight because it has no fat. so each morning take lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weight.
loveandormoney
Good morning.

This is a forum and I hope, we do discuss relaxed.

Question: Why do people eat sugar and same people to want to loose weight.

Regards
Gabe
Hi all,If we talk about weight lose so this is common in all over the world and i think junk food and no exercise routine is the reason,Running,rope jump both of these are helpful for weight lose.
testsoc
Drink water, eat fruit and vegetables, gradually reduce your portion size, and get a bit of exercise.
kate124
leave a high clories diet and adopt habits of eating vegetable and fruit.
Atwater
The most effective on body weight is eat appropriate meals and work out and choose the healthy and balanced food to eat, if you have a time be present at fat reduction plan in your place, try also medication tablet for body weight.....
Morris23
There are lots of ways to shed the weight like you can shed weight with the help of green tea, It is so good for the health and you can burn fatness and also reduce the cholesterol levels thats why green tea is the best to burn your calories as well shed your pounds.
sudipbanerjee
Weight loss! Is it really happens?
Arnolde
Hi Baldwin,
Low card or low carb? To lose weight break meals in 5/6 small meals including snacks and prefer raw food over processed food. Drink more water than routine, have green tea after meals and avoid beverages, soda and flavored juices. Do not eat shortly before going to bed and have enough sleep daily.
Dominicq
Hi Baldwin,
To lose weight exercise daily as it burns fat and boost your metabolism. Break your meals in 5 small meals including snacks and prefer raw food over processed food. Increase your water intake, drink green tea after meals and avoid beverages, soda and even diet soda. Avoid having anything before going to bed and have enough sleep.
moncong
best recipe for weight loss is maintain eating and workout.
eat less do more..!!
Cool
mshafiq
Always plane your food what you have to eat daily.
Olive oil,fish and nets especially walnut.These food have healthy fat, that is very good for health.
Try to eat healthy breakfast like Whole wheat cereal in the morning.With this morning break fast u will not feel hungry for a long time until lunch.
But please do not skip your meal because it become very hard to burn calories.
I like to eat almond s in the morning.Always i soaked the almond three to five hours before eating.
Vegetables are also very good to eat. i always use vegetables with pita.Like i fold vegetables in pita bread.
Simonjw
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
I see a lot of people here suggesting walking as a way to burn calories. This, for the most part, is useless. Unless you are very big or very out of shape, walking just doesn't do much for you. You won't see a lot of results from walking. What you have to do is run. You really need to get your heart rate up. People don't like to hear this, but to truly see results, you have to run as far as you can and for as long as you can. Many people like to run until they start feeling tired and then just stop. That is almost useless. When you feel so tired that you just want to collapse and die, then run farther. That is when you are truly seeing results.

I sold fitness equipment for about five years and I'd see people coming in that need to lose fifty and pounds and they'd look at things such as the ab lounge. They'd ask about it. I'd tell them it's a nice piece of equipment if you want to build abs... although building abs won't help you much because you have 50 pounds of fat covering them. I'd tell them that they need a treadmill. I'd always hear, "But I hate running!" Well... cardio is the only way to actually lose fat. One thing to know is that you cannot spot burn fat. You cannot say, I want to get rid of the little fat on my back so I'm going to work that off... You simply cannot do that. You can only do cardio and your body starts to burn fat. Usually it first comes from your stomach.

What I personally do is called interval training. This is very popular among athletes and such because it is one of the most efficient forms of exercise. I get on the treadmill and put it at a steep incline (you burn so many more calories going uphill at a slower speed than flat at a faster speed) and then run as fast as I can for as long as I can. Once I absolutely cannot go any further, I slow the speed down (DO NOT STOP) to a slow jogging speed and then instantly try to control my heart rate. Once I recover, I put it back to running fast and go as long as I can. When I get tired, I DO NOT STOP OR WALK. I go to a slower jog. Like I said earlier, it is when you are truly tired that you are seeing results.

Just as important as exercise is nutrition. But people already posted information here on nutrition. You know what you should eat... Most importantly, you know what you should drink (no soda, alcohol, sugar juice, etc.).

I always have people say to me, "You're in such good shape. You're so lucky!" That always makes me mad... No. I'm not lucky. I just work my ass off. You can too; you're just too lazy.

Edit: When I wrote this yesterday, I was tired and was not thinking about an obvious component. That is weight training. Weight training significantly helps you because it prevents you from losing muscle weight while burning fat and also, having more muscle on your body naturally helps your body burn more calories. Many people like to undermine to the lower body when it comes to weight training although I definitely would not suggest that because your legs have some big muscles and so those big muscles can help you burn more calories overall...

Afaceinthematrix, you basically have a good set of information there, but I don't agree with the walking theory you have. You basically generalizing that walking has absolutely no benefit on say lean, muscular or skinny people but will only work on fat people. That is actually incorrect as you are not looking at the time frames in which certain people exercise for loosing weight and leaning down, whether it is to get in shape or get ready for an event. What I found is that walking can be your ultimate best friend when leaning down, getting shredded or loosing weight in general. The reason being is because you got to switch up the variables.

As soon as a person wakes up, they should go for a walk on an empty stomach for around 20 minutes without elevating their heart rate and should be able to talk properly without breathing heavy unless they are extremely overweight and unfit. The reason behind the empty stomach and keeping a low heart rate is because it burns the fat stores you have and not the muscle on your body. By having no food in your stomach, your body will be working and have to take from fat stores instead of your stomach to generate energy for you to walk. If you aren't in an Anabolic state which most overweight or unfit people aren't, by doing High Intensity workouts will burn muscle as well as fat, so for them to loose weight without substantial muscle loss, a low heart rate is key. So as I said, you just have to switch up the variables and in this case they were time of walking and what you had eaten or not eaten.

I hope this is help for anyone.

P.S. You could loose up to a Kilogram of fat in a week going with this method, but it would depend on how much body fat percentage a person has. If you are skinnier and leaner, you would have to also do some sort of High Intensive workout sometime throughout the day if you wanted to loose a lot, but generally the walking in the morning should be sufficient enough.
Simonjw
This is one of the most asked question in the fitness world as there are just so many overweight people.

Generally there are a few rules you need to follow and they should be common sense really.

They are:
- Don't eat fatty or fried food
- Exercise frequently
- Drink water (It is the Earth's natural supplement and everything lives off of it in the wild)
- Adequate rest

These rules can be broken down and explained in a few was as there are countless different ways to actually going about loosing fat. You could go a healthy route or you could an unhealthy route, both have the same outcome, but one is quicker than the other and can cause problems. Can you guess which one that is? Wink

First thing is first! You need to ask yourself how dedicated you are to loosing weight and then set a goal. Reason for this is that there is no cheating or you will just put yourself off your goal by not seeing the results you thought you would. Once you have set your goal for the amount of weight you would like to loose, you should do some research on foods that will help you, but I will give some information on that.

When loosing weight you want your body to be in an Anabolic state. Anabolic is where your body breaks down fat and can also build muscle. To get to an Anabolic state you should be getting enough protein in your body every two hours, but if you can't eat every two hours, then eat every four hours. If you eat every four hours you will need to supplement with supplements that contain certain protein extracts to keep you Anabolic. The opposite to Anabolic is Catabolic and this is when you will gain fat, so you don't want your body to be in a Catabolic state. So to recap on that, you should eat 6 small meals a day and one meal every 2 hours to keep your body Anabolic.

Staying on the food category, you should be drinking a lot of water and should take a glass of water when you wake up and when you go to bed and then up to three litres throughout the day, but recommending it should be three litres. Personally I drink between six to ten litres of water a day depending on my workout schedule. When eating, your meals should consist of white meats, red meats, vegetables, fruits and some carbohydrates. You should have carbohydrates and read meat once a day and keep the carbohydrates before 4 PM daily . Then you can mix up the other meal parts.

You could also supplement to loose weight, but personally I don't believe in this because it takes away the fun of you actually putting your all in to get rid of the fat you want. By not supplementing you will see how hard and far you can actually push yourself and it is a great life experience.

Now down to the part which we all love, the working out! So there are many ways to go about this and what I suggest is that you keep it intense and do research on exercises which you could do to loose weight. I suggest body weight exercises and maybe light dumbbells or kettle bells to assist your routines. You will like and not like certain exercises so mix and match them all to see what are your favourites, but make sure that you work every muscle group in your body. I suggest that each working set should be eight minutes and consist of at least four different exercises back to back. Once the eight minutes is complete rest for 2 minutes, but may be longer depending on your fitness level.

Once you get to a certain fitness level, you should start lifting weights because the more muscle you have, the more fat you will burn. It's the same as a 5 litre V8 vehicle compared to a 1.4 litre vehicle, we all know which burns more fuel.

The only time I suggest low intensity cardio is in the morning as soon as you wake up. You should go for a walk at this time because you have no food in your stomach and by keeping it just a walk and your heart rate low, your body will only burn the fat stores and not tap into the muscle stores which you have on your body.

I hope this information helps and if you have any questions, message me and we can talk about problems you have or anything else.

Cheers for now
mshafiq
I am also feeling a great difference in my body weight by doing few easy steps.I am very glade to share with you my weight loss secret.
Here some important and easy step that help a lot in weight lose as i am doing for me too.
First one is always eat in small portion instead of eating a lot at a time. Like eat five to six small meal daily instead of eating big meal.
Foods with healthy fats like olives, salmon and walnuts they are very good to eat as you will not feel hungery very early.
Oat cereal is very good. Eating a cup of oatmeal in the morning will prevent you from gorging in the afternoon.
One important thing is that always plane a head so that we have less chances to eat unhealthy food.
Never ever try to skip meal.because this is not a good idea.
Always have vegetables on hand.
Always try to share your weight loss goals with your friends and family.In this way you have more ideas and more information about how to controll body weight.
steeve
Baldwin wrote:
Hi all,
Weight loss tips:
Take low card diet

Thanks for sharing wonderful tips. Other tips are below:
-stay away from carbohydrates