FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WEB solution - need help

Nehemie
What are the best solution of electronic affaires? What are the elements to be most considered. How to find the best that suit ith our needs and can be change in futur withouth much problems.
jeremyhowell
Affaires?
Nehemie
I'm a french speaked sorry for mistakes. I'm talking about affairs or business.
«What are the best solution of electronic affairs (business)? What are the elements to be most considered. How to find the best that suit ith our needs and can be change in futur withouth much problems.
Ghost Rider103
Depends on what sort of online business you want to get into.

Do you want to sell products, like clothing or some other sort of product? Or would you like to sell something like a digital ebook that doesn't have to be shipped out? Or maybe you just want to make money off of advertisements or something similar.

Many factors play a part before anyone can answer your question. We need more information.
jmraker
There isn't much information to work with and what type of web solution they need. I'm guessing it's how to pick which competing php software to use.

If you're building software for the business you should use a language that isn't tied down to one operating system or company.

Pick the products that are still actively updating itself (and has been doing so for awhile) and has a support system where questions are answered

If the product has a developer community, you'll want to check out their websites/blogs

A big thing for me is their software license, I like open source but most php programs are.
Nehemie
I'll like to start 2 types.

first one juste for information for exemple i'll like to indiquet(map) schools so that it's easy for some one to know where to go when he need.

Second, I'll like to make to make one for selling items.