FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photo Album Creation? help?

Ryox
I want to make a photo album on my site just like how Facebook as theres, but I do not know how to do such a thing, or where to find such a thing to do so?

Any Suggestions?

I like the albums than the photos because It's more organized If someone could point me to where or help me fix a HTML coding page, or soemthing that matches it, I can do the rest of the coding (picture links, album links, etc)
jeremyhowell
A simple google search for something like a "Jquery photo slideshow" or "Jquery slider", or even just "photo slider" or similar terms will yield a lot of extremely useful and easy to use scripts.

http://webdesignledger.com/tutorials/13-super-useful-jquery-content-slider-scripts-and-tutorials
Ryox
I don't want one that is difficult to understand and easy to follow. Smile

If I can easily understand that, it'll be perfect!

EDIT: I second that, I cant understand how to install JQuery or any of those Sad
jeremyhowell
Are you using Wordpress? There are some good menu based plugins for that.

But all the ones in that link I gave you have very good documentation, and as long as you have a basic understanding of HTML you can do it yourself, otherwise your only other option would be to use one within a CMS such as WP, or hire someone to set it up for you.
Ryox
jeremyhowell wrote:
Are you using Wordpress? There are some good menu based plugins for that.

But all the ones in that link I gave you have very good documentation, and as long as you have a basic understanding of HTML you can do it yourself, otherwise your only other option would be to use one within a CMS such as WP, or hire someone to set it up for you.

I could have my friend do it, but idk if hes avaiable D:
Ryox
Edit: I found one software that created photo albums via CSS and created a outline between each picture using HTML Coding..

I had to make modifications but I can't upload it til I get on my neighbors wifi since I can do everything and its not so strict on blocking ports via FTP 21 port, 2222 port also.

At the moment, I am using the high-schools wifi which is really strict on blocking ports so I have to wait.
jeremyhowell
Ryox wrote:
Edit: I found one software that created photo albums via CSS and created a outline between each picture using HTML Coding..

I had to make modifications but I can't upload it til I get on my neighbors wifi since I can do everything and its not so strict on blocking ports via FTP 21 port, 2222 port also.

At the moment, I am using the high-schools wifi which is really strict on blocking ports so I have to wait.

Ummmmm... I hope your neighbour knows your using their internet? :/
Ryox
jeremyhowell wrote:
Ryox wrote:

Ummmmm... I hope your neighbour knows your using their internet? :/

Lol, My neighbor has his wifi secured, what do you think?

Of course he knows, I pay him for internet, same with Cable, too lazy to buy my own lol..