FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Site

Ryox
Does anyone have any suggestions for my website

Its suppose to be able what I do online, playing video games etc and information about what I do in life etc

idk how to upgrade it from that

any suggestions?

http://kanarya.frihost.org
nivinjoy
The website design is quite simple. I can see that most of the pages of the website are still under construction.. And also the forum link is not working.Anyway the final result would be interesting to see i guess.

In the Home page the footer carries the following line:

Quote:
Layout Michele Kiser - Contect Ryox.org 2011 - 2012

And in all other pages the footer is like the following:

Quote:
Layout Michele Kiser - Contect kanarya.frihost.org 2011 - 2012

Try to make them uniform in all the pages.
Ryox
I've been thinking about upgrading the photo album with a album/pics like facebook but i do not know how, as for the forums link I might just make a zetaboards or take it out.. or link it to frihost forums lol

As for the rest, I need to get to work on it.. Been to lazy to pickup on my website & Work on it.. I went on a frihost spree since I cant access FTP from this connection I'm on since my neighbors wifi is not working.

I am using the School's Public Wifi, since I am in distance of a School that has a huge connection and I am in radius of it.
nivinjoy
Ryox wrote:
I've been thinking about upgrading the photo album with a album/pics like facebook but i do not know how, as for the forums link I might just make a zetaboards or take it out.. or link it to frihost forums lol

As for the rest, I need to get to work on it.. Been to lazy to pickup on my website & Work on it.. I went on a frihost spree since I cant access FTP from this connection I'm on since my neighbors wifi is not working.

I am using the School's Public Wifi, since I am in distance of a School that has a huge connection and I am in radius of it.

For the Photo Album scripts you can just google them..or you can try the following website for hundreds and hundreds of scripts:

www.dynamicdrive.com

And for forums don't you think phpbb will be a good and easy option..??
PScript
Ryox wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions for my website

Its suppose to be able what I do online, playing video games etc and information about what I do in life etc

idk how to upgrade it from that

any suggestions?

http://kanarya.frihost.org

id say add graphics or something change the colos its so dark! .also replace all your header menu with link buttons and add background pic or change bg color to atleast grey.., for the end bomb w/ontents...

4/10
have fun Smile
laterz