FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you a Video Gamer?

Do you enjoy playing Video Games?
Yes
73%
 73%  [ 17 ]
Sometimes
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

Ryox
List every single game that you played or still play! ^^, include if its offline and online <)

~PC~
Offline:
Age of Empires 1 through 3, Resident Evil (Directors Cut) NFS (hot pursuit 2, underground, most wanted) Diablo 2, Master of Defense, James Bond(nightfire), Fable - The Lost Chapters, Dungeon Siege 1 and 2, Simcity 4 & Simcity 3000 Unlimited

Online:
Drift City, Furcadia, Diablo 2, Perfect World International, RenegadeCo, Conquer Online 2.0, Need for Speed (online version), Scion of Fate, Gaia Online, (FB - CityVille, Airport_City), World of Warcraft (standard edition)

Those are all the ones I can think of at the moment on the top of my head.
drunkenkoz
I'm totally on Gaia online too. Razz

I can't list every game that I've ever played on the PC because I'll be up for hours typing them in and I type 90 words a minute. xD

If you got to the onrpg website and click free mmorpgs, all the games on that list I've pretty much tried and played for a while.
Ryox
drunkenkoz wrote:
I'm totally on Gaia online too. Razz

I can't list every game that I've ever played on the PC because I'll be up for hours typing them in and I type 90 words a minute. xD

If you got to the onrpg website and click free mmorpgs, all the games on that list I've pretty much tried and played for a while.

What is your favorite out of all of em that you do like? Let's make that list shorter hahaha
Dementei
I heard that irl the DX level is over 9000 and there's no lag.. well sometimes.. but it's pretty realistic I must say.

/troll
Ryox
Dementei wrote:
I heard that irl the DX level is over 9000 and there's no lag.. well sometimes.. but it's pretty realistic I must say.

/troll

DX ? huh? I don't understand.
tingkagol
I've been fooling around with this game called Dragon Nest for the past few weeks.

It's a free to play 3rd person mmorpg, and I think I haven't had much fun since WoW came out, cept it actually costs nothing to play.

I love the combat mechanics. You really feel powerful with every hit. It's like the feeling you get when an fps game's got the sound and feel of a double-barrel shotgun right. And it's always a pleasure to be able to pull off combos.
Dementei
tingkagol wrote:
I've been fooling around with this game called Dragon Nest for the past few weeks.

It's a free to play 3rd person mmorpg, and I think I haven't had much fun since WoW came out, cept it actually costs nothing to play.

I love the combat mechanics. You really feel powerful with every hit. It's like the feeling you get when an fps game's got the sound and feel of a double-barrel shotgun right. And it's always a pleasure to be able to pull off combos.

Yea that mmorpg is pretty bomb, those are the only kind I like similar to Vindictus. It's like live action, rather than point, click, and press a bunch of number keys.. haha I just get bored so quick with normal mmorpgs.

Also DX = DirectX.
And I was just trollin' lol.
popo4512
Crying or Very sad
Only games Age of Empires 3
wombatrpgs
I don't know why anyone would want to identify themselves as a "gamer..."
Ryox
Dementei wrote:
tingkagol wrote:

Yea that mmorpg is pretty bomb, those are the only kind I like similar to Vindictus. It's like live action, rather than point, click, and press a bunch of number keys.. haha I just get bored so quick with normal mmorpgs.

Also DX = DirectX.
And I was just trollin' lol.

I heard Vindictus is still in Beta, Am I not mistaken?
Dementei
I don't think it's still in Beta, it could be, but it's pretty polished atm I see they have tons of new stuff going on.
wombatrpgs
Ryox wrote:

I heard Vindictus is still in Beta, Am I not mistaken?

Nowadays 'beta' just means subtle hype phase...
drunkenkoz
I'm honestly a hardcore gamer. I play many different mmorpgs and fps base games. Sometimes I'll play a couple of games in an rts game, but that's rare for me. I probably game for more than 60 hours a week, but hey I get paid for playing.
electricfence
COD all the way baby
Josso
Rough outline of the peaks of my gaming journey...

born-97: Played all kind of puzzle games, flight sims, WHOA 3D GAMES etc. Had a mac with 512kb of ram and a 80mb hard drive. Good times.
1997: Get the Internet (28k I think), which proceeds to be mostly sites about peoples dogs that look like that were made on MS Word and features stupid ammounts of spinning gifs until 2000 where I discovered you could actually do cool stuff with the internet
1997: Get a N64 with goldeneye and super mario
97-00: Carmageddon II, powerslide, etc etc WHOA SUB WOOFER ON A COMPUTER
2000-now: Discovered Diablo II + b.net (STAY A WHILE AND LISTEN)
2001-now: Followed the GTA series with great anticipation
2004: Half life 2 with 7.1 sound and a brand new graphics card. Probably the laziest 3 days I have ever lived through.
2004-08: Discovered Halo online, spent some of the later years under "The Prodigy" dominating jolt and bungie servers

Started playing less games for whatever reason in recent years but totalling everything together I've played a hell of a lot of games - but oddly very few that I actually played for any significant ammount of time. I'm usually pretty picky these days although I must admit I really liked Fallout when that came out and plus I'm looking forward to Diablo III
Dementei
I liek dem vidya gayms, I plai all dai an all nite ahhh yea who's with me?!
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Peterf
I love to play browsergames !!!
Smile
I really like farmerama.
That is a farming game
where you have to grow up animals
and other things you normaly do on a farm. Laughing
Kaitaye
How much time spent gaming - oh my God. I spin on old productions such as Arcanum, Baldur's Gate or The Elder Scrolls Series. I can not say - the majority of time spent on the game I do not regret Wink
CraigHF
Wow... I think there wouldn't be enough space on this page to list all the games I've played in my life Razz
Lets just list the games I currently am playing,

Deux Ex: human revolution;
Medal of honor;
Dragon age;
battlefield 3;
left 4 dead;
Modern warfare 2;
and I gotta forget some others...
mukesh
i am not a Video Gamer but i like World of warcraft (pc game).
dzrealkiller
Hey, The games i mostly play are:

World of warcraft: Such a great game needs a bit of a face lift now tho things that are ment to be round actualy look square but never the less this is prob the game im on most love it!!

Battlefield 3 xbox: Just out and love it few minor bugs and issues but thats to be expected once there fixed it would make the experiance even more thrilling.

Assassins cread collection: Like wow all the assassins creed games are ace hope they keep them coming.

I play on alot more but these are my top 3 :D
If you have not yet played any of these games yet check them out on youtube if you like them go buy them there worth it!
silverdown
YES oh YES!
Josso
Forgot to mention Rollercoaster Tycoon, transport tycoon - everything chris saywer and David Braben related and that great era where people still made proper isometric games.
thesaka24
I love playing old school games Smile
wombatrpgs
sle2010 wrote:
if u consider sims 2 and 3 a gamer lol I enjoy created content for both games Smile

Yeahhh, it's kind of a loose definition. That certainly works though.
XchaosX
Ya Im a big timer gamer who makes youtube videos of walkthroughs and playthrough
wombatrpgs
XchaosX wrote:
Ya Im a big timer gamer who makes youtube videos of walkthroughs and playthrough

Okay, so I think we can all agree that's patented "gamer" area.

(I've done a few Let's Tries but that's more as a developer hobbyist than anything)
codegeek
I play a lot of games. However, I find that I get very, very addicted to some games. I played Skyrim for a week straight, taking breaks only for eating, going to the toilet, and sleeping (at something like 3 am). Those were good days! I also played some little games like Pokemon and Plants vs. Zombies a lot. Very addictive games indeed.
Nyasro
I paly sometime, when i get bored of everything and nowhere to go
Radar
I'd say that I'm confused why you'd be searching this particular forum if you're not a gamer, but then, I'm a case in point.

I'm not a gamer, my video game knowledge comes mostly from other people, or trying to have an awareness of general technological goings-on.
sysna
I think i'm not Smile , i'm an A/V gamer which is audio and video because i can't play any game without audio. but if you mean "Gamer" in general then yes i am a gamer.