FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Killing an Xbox 360 with red rings

ato784
I found this video online and thought that you guys would enjoy it , especially if you have gotten the red rings of death

His channel is also pretty epic

http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia
william
I knew before clicking this thread that I would see FPSRussia. I am now satisfied. Laughing

His videos are pretty awesome. Being a PC gamer, I'd actually love to see him destroy a PC with the blue screen of death (happened most recently when I was playing Need for Speed: Shift 2).
Vitorta
haha sometimes i want do that too...
ato784
william wrote:
I knew before clicking this thread that I would see FPSRussia. I am now satisfied. Laughing

His videos are pretty awesome. Being a PC gamer, I'd actually love to see him destroy a PC with the blue screen of death (happened most recently when I was playing Need for Speed: Shift 2).

the funny thing about blue screen's is that according to IT department's its a good sign to see them if you computer has an issue. basically it means the computer knows it has a problem and has shut itself down so that it won't damage itself further. it is a bad sign if your computer just shuts off and then never turns back on.

this is not so with red rings from an xbox 360, it means that it is dead.
weableandbob
Ah, FPS Russia, how we love you. I think Microsoft should do this to every 360 they get sent back because of a red ring xD
drunkenkoz
I've been watching FPS Russia for a long time now. You do realize that his Russian accent is fake. He does it because a Russian accent somehow increases his viewer base based on the fact that the act he puts on is awesome.
Dementei
drunkenkoz wrote:
I've been watching FPS Russia for a long time now. You do realize that his Russian accent is fake. He does it because a Russian accent somehow increases his viewer base based on the fact that the act he puts on is awesome.

Haha, that's funny marketing.