FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what fruits are good in pregnancy

priyakaushik
Hi all,
Please suggest me what fruits are good for health in pregnancy?If there is special food for pregnant ladies then please discuss here.
thanks
nigam
my wife ate bananas 2 or 3 times a day because bananas are rich source for potassium. the potassium found in banana may also help promote bone health...that is why, pregnant women are recommended by the doctors to eat a lot of bananas to grow a healthy fetus.....
cresvale
pear,apple. Especially apple is good. But also depends on body's refelection.
lrj945
cresvale wrote:
pear,apple. Especially apple is good. But also depends on body's refelection.

Yes, apple is the right choice. In Addition , a balance diet is needed.
mshafiq
Grab an apple, banana, pear, orange, or another favorite fruit. if you want, try fresh fruit juice 4-ounce cups, which count as one serving toward your daily recommendation for fruits and vegetables during pregnancy.
cresvale
apple,kiwi,pear.
shivaghimire
Green vegetables and yellow fruits are good for our healthy not only for the time of pregnency but also for every time.
therimalaya
Apple and Pomegranate is very good for pregnant women. My wife's doctor has also suggested for those fruits.
ankurthakur
Apple is best Very Happy

I was reading about pregnancy in Newspaper(however its none of my business Razz ) and found that Aplle is good in pregnancy and is good for the upcoming baby.

It prevents lots of diseases like Asthma... Cool
hitman3000
im think mang6 and guava
airh3ad
This is good thread Eating a balanced diet is an important factor during any pregnancy. The proper amount of nutrition can be responsible for maintaining a healthy development in the unborn child. Women tend to lose many nutrients quickly when they are pregnant, because the baby is absorbing a great amount of these nutrients from the mother's body. It is important to constantly replenish these nutrients throughout the day. Nutrition during pregnancy is one of the top priorities in maintaining a healthy pregnancy, and can seriously reduce the risk of complications. Many women underestimate the power of a healthy diet. beans, Apples, Green Leafy Vegetables and a lot more.
mshafiq
Banans is very important for pregnent women
In fact, bananas have several positive benefits that many other fruits do not have.

yellow-skinned fruits are ideal for health because they have a sweet taste that most people enjoy.

thats why it is very easy to eat banana daily

Bananas are also convenient because you can carry them with you whenever you are in a hurry.

they have two times as many carbohydrates as an apple, five times as much Vitamin A and iron and three times as much phosphorus.Bananas are rich in potassium and natural sugars.

so we can say banana is super food
bananas provide energy
if some one have constipation eat 3 to 4 banana, he or she feel better because banana have certain fiber that help to promote bowel movement

Banana increase brain power also
Banana is very healthy food for pregnent women.
mshafiq
the best fruit during pregnancy is higher fiber fruit because they have vitamin. Higher fiber fruits digest slowely.higher fiber fruit is banana apple pear etc.Intact in pregnancy your 'be to eat every fruits.because different fruit have different vitamins that's good for growing baby.
Joseph125
Hi dear,

Fresh fruits and fruits juice are good for the pregnant women.
The more effective fruits during the pregnancy are apple, banana, grapes and pear.
mshafiq
i think every fruits is good during pregnency
if any one like fruits during pregnency,she should eat every kind of fruit
Coen
I don't really think there are any bad fruits during a pregnancy or whenever, actually. As long as you stick to a balanced diet and do not eat too much you should be fine. Listen to your body.