FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

User system?

foumy6
Okay my site so far [url]socialhorde.net46.net[/url] and what I want to add is something like the profile you would add with phpbb I don;t want to make my site run on phpbb, so i dont know if there is a way I can only use some phpbb features.

I also want to have different member ship levels (I dont mean ranks like here on frihost) i mean such as; guest, member, silver member, and gold member so i dont know of a way to do this I want to have it so that only some ranks can access some pages on the site, so if you can help me with this that would be great. With this I dont think there is a way but after they get the upgrade that it would be automatic and they wouldn't have to wait for me to go in and change it.

So insummerey I want to be able to add a user system that I can intergrade into the site that I already have, and also be able to have some pages locked to some members.

If you have any questions or if you need more info just say!
foumy6
Okay I think i have something that works now all i need now is a way to require a log in to reach a sub-domain based on their account rank so that if they arnt high enough it will say so and things like that. so say I wanted to sneak into the gold membership page i would type gold.insertdomainhere.com
it would ask for a user log in and if the user has not upgraded to this kind of account it wouldnt let them (because for these up grade there is going to be a fee i dont want none upgraded members being able to go to the higher ranks page)