FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Posting pictures on Twitter

Tony The Tiger
I have a BlackBerry Torch 9810. It is my first smart phone. I imagine that I should now be able to post pictures from my handset to Twitter. How do i do so? Do I need an app?
medesignz
Download twitberry on the blackberry and it should load up the pics to Twitter with no problems...
Tony The Tiger
medesignz wrote:
Download twitberry on the blackberry and it should load up the pics to Twitter with no problems...

I tried searching for "Twitberry" both in the BlackBerry App World and the AT&T AppCenter. It did not show up in either.
william
I think medesignz might have meant TwitterBerry, which you can get here.

Also, I'm not a BlackBerry (or Twitter, for that matter) user, but I have heard great things about UberTwitter, and that it seems to be the new best option. Here is its page on the BlackBerry App World.
Tony The Tiger
william wrote:
I think medesignz might have meant TwitterBerry, which you can get here.

Also, I'm not a BlackBerry (or Twitter, for that matter) user, but I have heard great things about UberTwitter, and that it seems to be the new best option. Here is its page on the BlackBerry App World.

I just found TweetCaster, which claims to be the number one twitter app for the BlackBerry. How does this compare to TwitterBerry?
medesignz
I'm pretty sure TwitterBerry is the official app from Twitter
Tony The Tiger
medesignz wrote:
I'm pretty sure TwitterBerry is the official app from Twitter

It seems that Twitterberry has been taken over by OpenBeak. I have tried to search for the open beak app on both the BlackBerry App World and the AT&T AppCenter. Neither has the app. I am still unable to effectively take a picture and post it to twitter conversations (tweets). I am sure some software exists for doing what I want and need to do. Can someone please give me the proper advice to make my use of my BlackBerry more technologically efficient.
medesignz
I use an app and it is just called Twitter... have you tried searching Twitter?
Asap170
I have a Windows Phone so it may be different, but I can just go to my pictures that I have stored on my phone and I just hold down the picture and wait till a menu appears and then I select share and one of my choices is Twitter cause I have a Twitter App.

Hope that helps!