FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Peter Jackson's King Kong

alskmaster

Ubisoft Entertainment
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Version 1.0

Table of Contents:

I. General Information

==============================================

I. *** General Information ***

1. If you experience any problems with the King Kong demo version, before you contact Technical Support, please make sure that you can outline the procedure by which you experienced your problem. Try to be as specific as possible when describing EXACTLY what happened. What were you trying to do when (and before) the problem occurred? What type of hardware does your computer have? What version of Windows is it running? What other programs, if any, were running at the time? These are all potential questions that Technical Support might ask you, and your ability to answer these questions will greatly increase the likelihood that your problem will be resolved. Thank you.
Also a good information source is www.kingkonggame.com.

The protection system may interfere with some firewall programs (As a result the system may stop responding). Please visit http://www.star-force.com/protection/users/ to get the latest drivers.

2. Compatibility Issues

King Kong was tested on a wide range of CPUs, as well as over different 30 video cards and over a dozen different sound cards. No hardware incompatibilities were encountered during these tests.

http://www.kingkonggame.com./uk/

Somebody knows this game?

Who already played liked?

It would like to know! because I lowered but the demon here not wheel.
Twikki
:S r u sure thats king kong and not a dinosaur slayer
GoFool
yeah it goes about king kong that is released in the jungle or soething like that. It's a remka of the original version. I hope the film is going to be good. Maybe so good as lord of the rings (1, 2 and 3)!