FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PR checker Tool Bar

getpoonam
hello
Is there any toolbar from which we can check the PR of the website.Is there any other tool like Google Analytic from which we can get the report of the website like traffic and other things.
medesignz
I thought since the new algorithms with Google... PR works totally different from what it did before...

Do you think there is much point in knowing where you are placed, but rather focus on the efforts to getting higher and higher no matter what?
ridemeup
you can try http://www.prchecker.info/
to check your website PR. Hope it would help you.
sowmya
Page rank acts as a very important role in getting better keyword results as well as getting high traffic to your sites. There are lots of tools that allows you to quickly check the page rank of any website . One of the common tool among them is Google page rank checker, which is really very much helpful for everyone.
medesignz
sowmya wrote:
Page rank acts as a very important role in getting better keyword results as well as getting high traffic to your sites. There are lots of tools that allows you to quickly check the page rank of any website . One of the common tool among them is Google page rank checker, which is really very much helpful for everyone.

Where are you getting this information from, it seems like an out of date source.