FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] trying to host a .com.au domain! help found!

robin
Hello all,

I registered my new domain www.freedomnow.com.au for the 1st time, I like to get it up and running. Currently if you try to get into the site, it says "site could not be found!".

Well anyway, I want to use frihost as my hoster.

So far what I have done is:

in my 'domain' management site, I put ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net , as nameservers

I also tried putting freedom.frihost.com as nameserver as well but also did not work.

Am I doing right so far? Well that is all I've done. What more must I do?

Help will be appreciated, love to get my site up ASAP.
Thank you,
Robin
dan751
freedom.frihost.com will not work, it's freedom.frihost.net that should work, but not as the nameserver, in your domain administration, the name servers should be ns1.frihost.net and [/b]ns2.frihost.net[b]. You also need to park your domain in frihost's cPanel or DirectAdmin.Wink
Bondings
dan751, he is on the second server, so his nameservers and domain are different.

ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net and freedom.frih.net

robin, you just forgot to add the domain in your DirectAdmin (advanced settings). I now did that for you, and normally the only thing you need to do is wait untill it works.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/lookup.ch?name=freedomnow.com.au&type=A seems to be ok.
robin
u guys/gals are great!
I shall see what happens

Thanks!
Robin
robin
working workiing woooorkiiinng!

Thanks a lot, Imagine I am showering you with money right now, ooonly imagine.
This forum is great!

Have a good day!
Robin
orno
resolved....good job guys Smile

Bondings: if you read this, how about making an official sticky or tutorial for adding domains with cPanl and/or directadmin. I would do it myself, but im not sure if what I know is right or not Smile

-close-