FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how many days to process to request a domain/subdomain here?

johans
almost a week now but i did not get my free domain/subdomain. How long does it process to accept a domain? Any idea?
truespeed
johans wrote:
almost a week now but i did not get my free domain/subdomain. How long does it process to accept a domain? Any idea?

I got mine within 24 hours,but i haven't seen Bondings around for a while and i don't think there are too many other account creators, if any,so its a case of wait and see.
loremar
I already requested for new top level domain two days ago and still in the waiting process. I think, someone also requested for reset points and still haven't accepted. It seems Bondings is not around. Last he posted was Sep 4 and the whole month of August he was absent. I guess we just have to wait.
Peterssidan
He will be back. Just be patient.
ExMachina
Same here, been waiting for a week and a half now.

They get to it when they get to it. Wink
Bondings
I'm sorry I've been quite busy lately. My fault for the delays.
johans
Hi this is my first time tried the free services of frihost and i would like to give thanks to frihost about this.

My question is for backup and restore. I notice there is a back up and restore in admin cpanel; do i need to download it on my own copy or i just leave it there in case i need to restore? but i did not see any download link also only confirmation via email that it was finished back up. correct me if i am wrong.......... so this means i just leave it my back up in there; right? incase anything happen i can restore it right away; am i right?
ocalhoun
johans wrote:
so this means i just leave it my back up in there; right? incase anything happen i can restore it right away; am i right?

Well, you can, and that's better than having no backup at all.

But, in that situation, both the backup and the original would be on the same hard drive. If that entire hard drive fails, you would lose the both of them.

You don't have to download it... but downloading and keeping a copy of it on your local computer will give you much better protection against data loss.

Also, if any of your websites use databases, make sure to backup and download your databases as well. (I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think your databases are included in the file backup.)