FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Terra Nova

jwellsy
I thought the first episode was pretty good. I just hope it doesn't degrade into another Lost.
portoskt
i still didnt start to watch, but i hope it will be good show
dude_xyx
Watched the first episode of Terra Nova. It's interesting and I think they have pretty good story line. I have to find the second episode.
LostOverThere
I probably should be watching this. It's being filmed about an hours drive from where I live! Around Lamington National Park.

They always put out job offers, but, well, TV-time sucks.
gverutes
what do you mean "they always put out job offers"? to work on the terra nove set?
menino
Its ok. I saw the first 4 episaodes, and its got dinosaurs and modern weapons.
Only thing I find weird is that with dinosaurs being around, their vehicles are kind of open jeeps.
welshsteve
I quite like it so far. A bit different than the usual. I too hope it doesn't get ridiculously overblown and confusing like Lost did.
baboosaa
when it started, then on it is felt that terranova has nailed the essence of tv serial. It's a wild world with domestic visitors who enjoys to see everything that can't be seen in real world. The way it's screen play is written will always make you think it's a hell of work and the way everything is show it's always awesome.