FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

n0obie4life read

Jeff_vella_leone
Why did u close the topic now?
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11029&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90
There was no flaming and anything so bad to close the topic
Can u reopen it?
and when u ask a question wait for an answer then close the topic
i would have replied there rather than opening a new topic here
If a topic had a spam post in it it doesnt mean u have to close the topic, just make it go in the spam can or what they call it
Reopen topic pls Crying or Very sad
Bockman
toyzintheattic wrote:
OH NO NOT OFF-TOPIC. WE DON'T WANT CONVERSATIONS TO EVOLVE EVER!

what would this be... Rolling Eyes and you know what was there before cleanup.. we cleaned it up once.. people continue flaming, it gets closed (and user gets reported.. but that's another story...)

Be Well Cool
Jeff_vella_leone
yea but that spam i have seen many other topic with spam not closed but because of the flaming or what they call it that is now cleaned then this topic was closed, i dont agree because its now cleaned so there is no reason anymore to close it.
there where even interesting posts too and not to mention that many ppl played the game and want to show their openion too.
I think its unfair for the rest of the free hosters to close the topic for a few spammers, if we continue this way then we can close all the topics.
If that spam really hit the spot then u should punish the spammer not the topic, i mean it wont effect the topic, y should the topic pay for a spam someone else did?
Bondings
The problem was that you two were starting to 'discuss' again. I will reopen it now, but please only discuss the game and don't even mention the spam/flaming.
Jeff_vella_leone
Bondings wrote:
The problem was that you two were starting to 'discuss' again. I will reopen it now, but please only discuss the game and don't even mention the spam/flaming.

yea that was a possiblility its true but as u saw urself i didn't reply to them, just ignored them, ty again Smile
n0obie4life
I don't close posts for nothing. Bockman explained it for me.
Jeff_vella_leone
n0obie4life wrote:
I don't close posts for nothing. Bockman explained it for me.

ok and i have answered, i didnt say u closed it for nothing but it wasnt fair to close it as i allready explaied it in the post after bockman's post.
just give them a warning or what u think after their post so they will realise they are doing wrong, sometimes to close topic is effective to cease flaming but not in this case, in this case everyone must be mature and cease the flaming in the particular topic. Well, I saw that u did a good move
n0obie4life wrote:
Merged. 2 topics.

better this then closing topic , explaining why the topic is going to be closed or the thing that is wrong will help much more to avoid complicatios and complaints then rather closig the topic at once.
Good job Smile
n0obie4life
Thanks.

I guess I can close this too.

-close-