FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

best free webhost?

johans
anybody knows here for best freewebhost?... my freewebhost always down. hehehe

Where i can get that free domain.
truespeed
Have you to requested hosting here?
johans
can i do that here? can frihost accept hosting for free?
johans
my goal is dont want to use subdomain? can i host other domains here? if i tried to request and put blank on subdomain it says: This subdomain is not valid. Please choose another one.

do i need to apply a subdomain even if i will not used it?

Thanks,
truespeed
yes you need to apply for a subdomain even if you don't want to use it,once you have hosting you can add as many domains to your account as you want.
johans
i see.. thats very clear. sent domain request already done. waiting for approval.
johans
after how many days waiting finally i get approved here in frihost.. when i log to admin account and notice on file management i am a little bit confused on how to unzip all my files from local host and i could not attached in one piece i did i one by one because of file limit. any body knows which is a faster way to upload file form local host?
deanhills
johans wrote:
after how many days waiting finally i get approved here in frihost.. when i log to admin account and notice on file management i am a little bit confused on how to unzip all my files from local host and i could not attached in one piece i did i one by one because of file limit. any body knows which is a faster way to upload file form local host?

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Congratulations with your new Website space Johans. With regard to your current challenge, you need a File Upload FTP program such as FileZilla but there are others too. Below is a link to a step by step tutorial of how to use FileZilla as well as a link to a list of available FTP programs. Most of everyone uses an FTP program to upload their files to their Websites:
http://www.thesitewizard.com/gettingstarted/howtoupload.shtml
Very Happy
johans
thank you for your advice... it really helps me. i am just new here. may i know if there is a limit to put subdomains here in frihost?
deanhills
johans wrote:
thank you for your advice... it really helps me. i am just new here. may i know if there is a limit to put subdomains here in frihost?

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Why not try the Frihost Search Box (top left)? I just did and I came up with a discussion below that may give you plenty of answers about Sub-Domains:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-117970.html#970939
Smile
johans
Thank you for the link..
johans
BEST WEBHOST IS FRIHOST.

I am newbie here in FRIHOST but my exprerience in SERVER is amazing!!! i will maintain my account here for life.

Very Happy
futurcat
johans wrote:
BEST WEBHOST IS FRIHOST.

I am newbie here in FRIHOST but my exprerience in SERVER is amazing!!! i will maintain my account here for life.

Very Happy

You are all talking very well about this free hosting. So far I tried many but did not find a trouble-free hosting for wordpress. I am looking forward to test it, but I have just registered.
johans
Quote:
You are all talking very well about this free hosting. So far I tried many but did not find a trouble-free hosting for wordpress. I am looking forward to test it, but I have just registered.
Quote:

Welcome to FRIHOST and Good luck..

Are you a wordpress user?
johans
i havent tried it both but base on the forum i read here are there comment.

cpanel of 000webhost.com is not good

Link removed by ghostrider103

The important consideration i put is the NO such downtime, NO ads, High speed.

I am new here at frihost but based on the experience i like the speed, NO such downtime compared with the other.

Very Happy
Ghost Rider103
Glad you are satisfied with our hosting! To answer your previous question, you can use any sort of domain with frihost including tld's (top level domains).

I'm going to close this thread now. If you have any othe questions please feel free to open up another topic.

-close-