FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Two and a Half Men wih Ashton Kutchner

how successful do you think will be the replacement of Charly Sheen?
Better than Sheen
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
same as Sheen
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Good but i´ll miss Charly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

mazito
Please put a coment too
Hello_World
I stopped watching the show a while back, as it had gotten beyond boring IMHO, so adding someone new was good, especially as he was naked half the time lol.

I find the trouble with the show, in my opinion, is that there is almost no characters that are actually likeable, except Berta. Ashton is potentially likable and good to have new dynamics.

By that, I don't mean that they are not interesting characters, or played badly. I mean, really, the Mum is a bitch, Alan is a whiny wimp, Charlie is a pig, the ex-wife is also a bitch, Candy is dumb etc. Not people I would like to be friends with.

Oh, I suppose Herb is nice but also a wimp.
silverdown
I like it better with sheen... not a good role for ashton.. that is my opinion.....
mgeek
silverdown wrote:
I like it better with sheen... not a good role for ashton.. that is my opinion.....

I agree. Ashton wasn't even good in "That 70s Show".
mazito
there is 5 (not seen yesterdays yet) so in my opinion Ashton is playing the very same roal as in that 70`s show

but i like the comedy, i miss Charly mess with Alan and jake loses force, is a shame, because i think woulb be great that Jake follow Charly`s steeps