You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Barclays Premier League 2011-12 Season

Who will win BPL this season?
Manchester United
 14%  [ 1 ]
 42%  [ 3 ]
Manchester City
 28%  [ 2 ]
 14%  [ 1 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Friends, please talk about Premier league of the season 2011-12.

Who all are title contenders? What all are your predictions?
This season will be very exciting to watch.
Even though Manchester has a good start to the season, Chelsea will outplay them as the season is very long.
I feel sorry for Arsenal.
Arsene Wenger is poor in transfer market, he wont spend much to improve the squad. They had the best chance to win BPL last time , but they spoiled by simple mistakes by defender.

And still they have lot of loopholes in their defence even after buying some good players. I hope that they will come back strong to make the league more stronger.
i go with Mancherter United

i think is the most balanced team, and no depends on any in particulary, and all players works for the team even the stars, Rooney and Nanni,,i think this is why Berbatov is on the Bench

last Sunday after the replace of Hernandez, Berbatov missed a easy goal
People are so much excited to watch Liverpool vs Manchester. Dont miss this interesting match.
i think is too strong this year for all others
I hope Chelsea win, but I somehow feel the going will be extremely tough for them. And this season will bring on lots of surprises and big news. With Lampard touching peak form, Rooney smashing the ball in the net too often, and Aguero adamant to bring home a title, this is going to be a big and long lasting battle.

Manchester City's start to the season has been phenomenal, but I still think that it would be quite a different story later on in the season, especially as Torres is starting to find some form at Stamford Bridge and Manchester United have a reputation of being a solid club towards the end.
So, let;s wait and watch!

Very Happy
I'm not sure what Liverpool and Spurs are doing in your poll, but I'm not surprised. BBC predicted that Liverpool will win the TITLE this season but it turned out that they have as good chance to win the title as Arsenal, and Spurs? Wow, just wow! I would put Newcastle United in the mix too!

The title is beyond all London clubs and Liverpool. The Manchester clubs have the best chance, but let's judge things in May.

I predict top four finishes without any order as the 2 Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Arsenal. The same as last season.
Just realised today that Arsenal is not even an option. Also noticed that Arsenal sounds like Arse and Anal. Got to be hardcore.