FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mafia Wars 2

Kanimex
Zynga just announced this game. I just hope that you can use your stats from the first game. Otherwize I dont think it´s going to work. They also removed the Mafia Wars App from the App store idk why is this, but lets see what they do in the future.

What´s your favorite city from Mafia Wars?
iamoldchi
Kanimex wrote:
Zynga just announced this game. I just hope that you can use your stats from the first game. Otherwize I dont think it´s going to work. They also removed the Mafia Wars App from the App store idk why is this, but lets see what they do in the future.

What´s your favorite city from Mafia Wars?

i play only farmville.
silverdown
I play alot of games... I use to play normal Mafia but i got a little bored with it. BUt I might check out MW 2 Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
rjraaz
I think have to give a try; but usually dont play games.
weed
boring game waste of time
wombatrpgs
weed wrote:
boring game waste of time

Isn't timewaster the point of most games?
drunkenkoz
This game is a waste of your time. You can do something more productive with your time like playing Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty.
rjraaz
Yes, it is really too boring and useless game. Just a game for advertising purpose. Total waste of Time.
wombatrpgs
drunkenkoz wrote:
This game is a waste of your time. You can do something more productive with your time like playing Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty.

How are either of those more productive? You're still accomplishing absolutely nothing.

rjraaz wrote:
Yes, it is really too boring and useless game. Just a game for advertising purpose. Total waste of Time.

All commerical games are by definition made to make money.
Dementei
wombatrpgs wrote:
drunkenkoz wrote:

How are either of those more productive? You're still accomplishing absolutely nothing.

False.