FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are u Single

Are u Single.....?
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 37 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 15 ]
Don't know /Can't Say
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 54

webapp
Guys i know this is tough....to answer...

You can't Accept it.....You can't deny it , You can't admit it....You can't Just worry about it.......

l...Smile
D Mob
i'm single Dancing looking for a girl
soulman
I am a poor man~~ still available
webbone
I'm looking for a girl too,hehe Embarassed
jade
i am a introrse guy ,i donno how to seek a chance.pitty
dxhunter
Puahaha All forums Guys is Single Very Happy Also me Very Happy
zhrike
im married now ... hehehe ... im not afraid to tell it ... lmao ! its just the way it is!
Nameless
I'm single but I'm only 15, so who cares?
Monkeydog
Nameless wrote:
I'm single but I'm only 15, so who cares?

Ditto...
BUT ANY GIRL PLEASE MARRY ME!
mark
Well, what do you expect off a 14 year old!
frozenhead
YES I'm Single.. Wink
dan751
webapp wrote:
Guys i know this is tough....to answer...

You can't Accept it.....You can't deny it , You can't admit it....You can't Just worry about it.......

l...Smile

As a matter of fact, I can accept it, I won't deny it, I completely admit it, Worry about it? I'm not worried. I'm a single 16-year-old teenage male, I'm not really looking for a girl, but when the right girl shows up, I'll know.Cool
smallcalf
I am single. Plan to marry s.o soon.

The waterfall plunges in mist. Who can describe this desolate scene:

the long white river sliding through, the emerald shadows of the ancient canopy

...a shepherd's horn echoing on the valley, fishnets stretched to dry on sandy flats.

A bell is tolling, fading, fading, just like love. Only poetry lasts
earthchild
I ended up in here by mistake... but (lol) what the heck, I might as well answer.

I am married, completely in love, and today is our 1 year anniversary!!!! Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
Married with children.

I have a sister if anyone wants to borrow her. Wink
dan751
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Married with children.

I have a sister if anyone wants to borrow her. Wink

Borrow? hahaha.
S3nd K3ys
Yeah, just clean her up when you're done and return her before midnight on Sunday. Wink
leat397
I am not...
Sometimes I want to be single. But u know, When I was single I hope not to be...someday I am not single but somehow used to be single..

anyway, just enjoy what you are right being. Wink
CHAlexis
I'm single... or not... I really don't know... she says we are only good friends....
Zaheer Khan
thanks God i am single. i dont want to go to jail now Wink just kidding. i think when i will start job and will realize that i myself as well as i can support my family in a good way then i will ..... Wink
D Mob
mark wrote:
Well, what do you expect off a 14 year old!

i'm 13 and i'm still searching for a girl i'm tell the girl i'm very nice and popular
Caxius
i'm single.. but i'm not looking for nobody.. (i hate mans at the moment hahaha)
dan751
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Yeah, just clean her up when you're done and return her before midnight on Sunday. Wink

Lol, that's funny.
[FuN]goku
yer im single Very Happy
gh0stface
I am currently single and I like it that way especially in a collge town. You don't to worry about being tied down to one girl when you goto the bars :o
planet
DAMN ! I never know,, ya'd better ax my wife ^L*
GiLaD
I'm not single [thank god!]. I have an amazing girlfriend and I love her alot. We're together for almost 3 years... and damn, she's a hotty.
valkyrie-heavens
yes, sadely I must say, I am single. I am very very single, lol. I've had my heart broken so many times and its just like "guys suck" no offence.
D Mob
non takein valkyrie
saiyeek
So what are the other options if I am not a single, am I double or is it TRIPLE, dunno please tell me.
Ok getting to the topics. I think every unmarried is single so whats the question, this question is not truly good. THis topic is disgusting. I think you are spamming the forum to gain points by putting forward silly topics.
planet
I have a Dutch wife (the only one that could stand me), so I'm never quite sure what the fnuck I am =))
She has now gone to the nearest village so lets see if she comes back =)
sibbahz
Im single, as usual kinda sucks.
Would like a girlfriend but i just dont know where to start. I mean getting them to like me, not choosing one
jarcelao
Happily married here for almost three years! Smile
Twikki
This is sad
Wd_removed
Twikki wrote:
This is sad

*cheer* Completely agree mate. Its a post for those in love to show off about it and those who aren't to make excuses about it.

I am in love.. But I'll say no more about it.
JayC108
I'm single, I plan on staying single until that special someone comes along. But until then, I guess I'll just go with the flow
yupeng
I have a girl friend.Is this single or touble??
HunnyBaby
i am in the middle of relationships so yes im single but im not really "single" im more like goin out with 3 girls atm.....
shwetanshu
i m sngle but not yet ready to mingle coz still not 18
4patlar
yeah im single
zerodefect
im 21 and have been in a serious relationship for almost 2 years now. i guess its time to grow up and think about the future, so i think ill stay with this one haha.
Gamerevolution
im single and looking for a girl.. Sad
theo
of course i'm
i'm only 13. How can i be married?
johanfh
I'm not single. I have a very lovely girlfriend and I don't want to change. I'm lucky with her! Razz

So, not single. Great!

Yours,
JohanFH
izimngcubes15
Sadly, yes. I have yet to have any good relationship with a girl. I wish it happens soon... Sad
Huhnteufel
I'm single, like the majority of people who have posted here. Generally I just accept that fact, but sometimes it does suck.
statusfashions
Single and ready to mingle Very Happy Very Happy
I hope if my only crush in life had acccepted my proposal than i woudnt be single now but destiny wants to have something different
limcopy
todavia single Smile
djblaster
not single:P
Palitu
free as a bird!! Laughing
Jack_Hammer
I'm single now because i broke up with my girlfriend, but I have my eyes on another one or two...
sylviakowalski
i've had 3 boyfriends in the past 4 months.. and i wasn't happy in any of the relationships.. or the one i'm in now. i dunno, i don't need a boyfriend to make me happy - thats what friends are for. as for 'making you happy in different ways that friends can't', i don't think i'm mature enough for that anyways. besides, i'm sure my girl friends can please me in any way i please Wink Laughing lmao
4f
yes
we can see that most of us are single
those who are not may don't like here Question
budazz
im in to realationship...very happy... Very Happy
Lonewolf
yeah im a single too. God im so desperately lonely Razz
criticaldensity
im triple Wink
steeve
I am not single..................
Nyasro
Not single but haven't spend much time with my partner
RosenCruz
Currently I am engaged Cool
Insanity
I was single for a while, but now in a happily committed relationship! Don't worry about being single though -- things have a way of working themselves out in the end.
pravojednostavno
I am married Smile
Peterssidan
I am, have always been and will probably always be single.