FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


AL-QURAN (No Comparison Stands Among It)





AsadAnsari
These are My Lord's Words (He Loves You All). (So Please Avoid Disscussing any other matter here.)
Quote:

1/4. O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship) . Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you.

2/4. And give unto orphans their property and do not exchange (your) bad things for (their) good ones; and devour not their substance (by adding it) to your substance. Surely, this is a great sin.

3/4. And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphan-girls, then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one or (the captives and the slaves) that your right hands possess. That is nearer to prevent you from doing injustice.



(continue..)
These are My Lord's Words (He Loves You All). (So Please Avoid Disscussing any other matter here.)

Quote:
4/4. And give to the women (whom you marry) their Mahr (obligatory bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) with a good heart, but if they, of their own good pleasure, remit any part of it to you, take it, and enjoy it without fear of any harm (as Allah has made it lawful).

5/4. And give not unto the foolish your property which Allah has made a means of support for you , but feed and clothe them therewith, and speak to them words of kindness and justice.

6/4. And try orphans (as regards their intelligence) until they reach the age of marriage; if then you find sound judgement in them, release their property to them, but consume it not wastefully, and hastily fearing that they should grow up, and whoever amongst guardians is rich, he should take no wages, but if he is poor, let him have for himself what is just and reasonable (according to his work). And when you release their property to them, take witness in their presence; and Allah is All-Sufficient in taking account.



(continue..)

These are My Lord's Words (He Loves You All). (So Please Avoid Disscussing any other matter here.)



Quote:
7/4. There is a share for men and a share for women from what is left by parents and those nearest related, whether, the property be small or large - a legal share.

4/8. And when the relatives and the orphans and Al-Masakin (the poor) are present at the time of division, give them out of the property, and speak to them words of kindness and justice.

4/9. And let those (executors and guardians) have the same fear in their minds as they would have for their own, if they had left weak offspring behind. So let them fear Allah and speak right words.



(continue..)
These are My Lord's Words (He Loves You All). (So Please Avoid Disscussing any other matter here.)


Quote:
10/4. Verily, those who unjustly eat up the property of orphans, they eat up only a fire into their bellies, and they will be burnt in the blazing Fire!

11/4. Allah commands you as regards your children's (inheritance); to the male, a portion equal to that of two females; if (there are) only daughters, two or more, their share is two thirds of the inheritance; if only one, her share is half. For parents, a sixth share of inheritance to each if the deceased left children; if no children, and the parents are the (only) heirs, the mother has a third; if the deceased left brothers or (sisters), the mother has a sixth. (The distribution in all cases is) after the payment of legacies he may have bequeathed or debts. You know not which of them, whether your parents or your children, are nearest to you in benefit, (these fixed shares) are ordained by Allah. And Allah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise.



(continue..)[/b]

These are My Lord's Words (He Loves You All). (So Please Avoid Disscussing any other matter here.)

Quote:
12/4. In that which your wives leave, your share is a half if they have no child; but if they leave a child, you get a fourth of that which they leave after payment of legacies that they may have bequeathed or debts. In that which you leave, their (your wives) share is a fourth if you leave no child; but if you leave a child, they get an eighth of that which you leave after payment of legacies that you may have bequeathed or debts. If the man or woman whose inheritance is in question has left neither ascendants nor descendants, but has left a brother or a sister, each one of the two gets a sixth; but if more than two, they share in a third; after payment of lagacies he (or she) may have bequeathed or debts, so that no loss is caused (to anyone). This is a Commandment from Allah; and Allah is Ever All-Knowing, Most-Forbearing.

13/4. These are the limits (set by) Allah (or ordainments as regards laws of inheritance), and whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ) will be admitted to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), to abide therein, and that will be the great success.




(continue..)

Quote:
14/4. And whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment.

15/4. And those of your women who commit illegal sexual intercourse, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them (i.e. women) to houses until death comes to them or Allah ordains for them some (other) way.

16/4. And the two persons (man and woman) among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, punish them both. And if they repent (promise Allah that they will never repeat, i.e. commit illegal sexual intercourse and other similar sins) and do righteous good deeds, leave them alone. Surely, Allah is Ever the One Who accepts repentance, (and He is) Most Merciful.

17/4. Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they to whom Allah will forgive and Allah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise.


(continue..)
These are My Lord's Words (He Loves You All). (So Please Avoid Disscussing any other matter here.)

Quote:
18/4. And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces one of them and he says: "Now I repent;" nor of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful torment.

19/4. O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the Mahr you have given them, unless they commit open illegal sexual intercourse. And live with them honourably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings through it a great deal of good.

20/4. But if you intend to replace a wife by another and you have given one of them a Cantar (of gold i.e. a great amount) as Mahr, take not the least bit of it back; would you take it wrongfully without a right and (with) a manifest sin?




(continue..)
These are My Lord's Words (He Loves You All). (So Please Avoid Disscussing any other matter here.)

Combined several posts into one; Added quote tags - ocalhoun
Hello_World
AsadAnsari quotes from Koran:

Quote:
15/4. And those of your women who commit illegal sexual intercourse, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them (i.e. women) to houses until death comes to them or Allah ordains for them some (other) way.

16/4. And the two persons (man and woman) among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, punish them both. And if they repent (promise Allah that they will never repeat, i.e. commit illegal sexual intercourse and other similar sins) and do righteous good deeds, leave them alone. Surely, Allah is Ever the One Who accepts repentance, (and He is) Most Merciful.


What does illegal sexual intercourse mean here?

PS this should be moved to Philosophy or Faith.
AsadAnsari
@HELLO_WORLD
My Brother,
In Islam (PEACE)..

Illegal sex means that if a women or men is having secret dating and sex without getting in Nikah (Marriage process) its illegal ..
Or a women or Men had sex with another person being unfaithful with his/her Wife/Husband and Family .. its Illegal!

In Christianity (if we go behind 100 or couple of more centuries ago this was in its system too)
But now its limited to a prostitute without any prostitution license or medical certificate.
That is why the ratio for rapes and murder after rape is higher then anywhere.
But now its common in WESTERN CULTURE, because of vulgar MEDIA after 40's (they are draging this cultural dead body on a road) and saying they are civilized.


But here in Pakistan or in other Muslim countries we are strictly on our Lord's words.
There are many christian colonies here and they obey it and they are protected under this law.
Its not our matter if they do it very hidden .. but its still an unlawful act in every religion.
AsadAnsari
hello_world said:
Quote:
PS this should be moved to Philosophy or Faith.





PS this is Not My Philosophy or single person's Faith.. its what on 200millions relay on so it should not be moved to Philosophy or Faith.

K?
Ankhanu
AsadAnsari wrote:
hello_world said:
Quote:
PS this should be moved to Philosophy or Faith.





PS this is Not My Philosophy or single person's Faith.. its what on 200millions relay on so it should not be moved to Philosophy or Faith.

K?


How does popularity make it exempt from being philosophy or faith?

Posting here in literature implies that you intend us to take the Qur'an as simple stories... narrative... I'm fine with that, but I gather that could get you killed in some places Wink
Hello_World
Don't you think confining someone to their house until death for sex before marriage is a *little* extreme?

(By a little, I mean, extremely).

I would be jailed in my house now, if that were the case.

Yes, Christianity has such things, but the things that are unfair, vulgar or downright cruel have been given up, as you say, a century or two ago.

Quote:
That is why the ratio for rapes and murder after rape is higher then anywhere.


Is it really? Because I heard that under Muslim laws a husband is entitled to rape his wife. So... what makes you think rape is higher here?

Also, in some places in the Muslim world, a woman is better off keeping quiet about being raped, because proving it is so difficult and if she can't she will be accused of wanting it and be punished...

If Muslim women aren't reporting rape, and if some types of rape aren't even considered crimes, you can't compare figures in a simple manner.

Quote:
But here in Pakistan or in other Muslim countries we are strictly on our Lord's words.


If 200 million agree with you, then 5 billion, 800 million disagree. How can you possibly be so sure that your Lord's words are right, that you are willing to do such cruel things, as lock up people in their houses for nothing more than sex?

Quote:
(they are touching this cultural dead body)


I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Quote:
but its still an unlawful act in every religion.


Not every religion. Buddhism for example.
AsadAnsari
Quote:
Don't you think confining someone to their house until death for sex before marriage is a *little* extreme?


@Hello_World
No its not.. its quite better then killing a women on this very extreme sin..

There are some conditions and terms are applied before doing that, have you read them carefully ?
Sex before marriage has brought so many bad and exotic examaples..
A 40% of your population does not have clue of their father..
they get tortured and raped by their mother's boyfriends or the one she gets marry after his/her birth.
don't you know anyone like this ? I am sure You do !
Dont you watch or Use Internet? Very Happy
there is no such example here in Muslim Countries Razz
Just because of these conditions My Allah have ordered to avoid it or stop it by punishing one who acts against it..
So many virus and infections spreads because of that.. at the end AIDS.
So its better to have it with who you are married..
because a one bad fish pollutes all the lake..

And Because no one bare the one he loves get caught naked with another.. not even you will like it .



Smile

Next..
AsadAnsari
Hello_world:
Quote:
Is it really? Because I heard that under Muslim laws a husband is entitled to rape his wife. So... what makes you think rape is higher here?

@Hello

What crabss? Lolzzz
What nonsense .. Who told you that?

There is no such term of rape after the marriage, that's not in any religion .. bring something reasonable sunny (as there is nothing like this) or stay quit... or get some book or a translated QURAN to study about ISLAM first..
but there is a law for having sex with women you marry.


Quote:
Al-Quran 223/2. Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will, and send (good deeds, or ask Allah to bestow upon you pious offspring) before you for your ownselves. And fear Allah, and know that you are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give good tidings to the believers (O Muhammad ).


These boundaries shows women rights even for sex .. Where you will find an answer or comparesion against it ? its neither in your slybus book from your institution .. your religion is far away from discussing this..
so You People doing this thinks its good even its a NERD (Wildness, Group of wild wild Animals) act.

(it has been delivered by Me and after reading this verse it has applied on you too and Many who reads it.. its a SIN)


Smile

Next..
AsadAnsari
Hello_world:
Quote:
Also, in some places in the Muslim world, a woman is better off keeping quiet about being raped, because proving it is so difficult and if she can't she will be accused of wanting it and be punished...

@Hello_World

My Dear, Hello... ( hello hello Smile )
Islam is very strict in its law for women's rights.. if there any women is being raped by an individual or a group they will punished..
and that punishment is not like a joke of 6months sentence.
but if a women hides because she feel its a bad symbol in society (nothing can be done) .. but its not good for a criminal .. he gets strong after that.. so he must be punished.

Sharrah (The Islamic Law) is strictly bound to provide justice even if its done by a Muslim to any non-Muslim.. its will be a criminal Act.


Smile
Next..
AsadAnsari
@Hello_World

My Dear, Hello... ( hello hello Smile )
I have heard about a lot (a huge number)of movies a father is raping her daughter in christian movies ..
is this a culture there ?
I have heard about (a huge number)of movies a brother is raping her sister in christian movies ..
is this a culture there ?
I have heard about (a huge number)of movies a son is raping his Mother in christian movies ..
is this a culture there ?
I have heard about (a huge number)of movies a father is raping her daughter in christian movies ..
is this a culture there ?
And those are mostly based on actual life of someone.
I have heard in news a lot (a countless number) about gang rapes everyday happens in western countries white raping black's, black raping white's..and women get harased if she ask for Justice she will get killed ..
Tell Me is this a culture there ?
so she forgets .. or keeps it in her painful memories.

Smile
Next..[/b]
AsadAnsari
@Hello_world

Mostly an independent and working women gets encountered with a rape attack.. just because she have to survive for her children whom father she mostly don't remembers (who was it

in the crowd past few years. nor the child knows).. so, she have to forgive the rapist.. because she cant pay for the lawyer or judicial expenses (its a huge risk if she loses).

Islam has given a lot freedom and security to women they are strong and secure at their home ..

They can go out and shop. They are free to go out with their man or children, sister, brother, female cousin, aunt etc.


They have very important duties at home to do, they have to cure their children (better to serve another's leaving their own at home), serve his husband (better to serve a boss bad

deeds). Women don't have to be worry for neck breaking Job.. they are free and relax at home ..
AsadAnsari
@Hello_World

If a Men of any women dies .. she can Marry another or the society will find her another who is rich, wealthy or who could afford her and her children expenses..
Mostly an Islamic mind, wealthy Man and who is already married likes to marry a widow or divorced women or an orphan, because its a good act. its a lot of "Swaab".

Because its saves them from suicide, prostitution and getting tortured by a boyfriend.

There is a heart melting example in my family tree.
By getting Marry, in a way he is helping someone's before she gets die in hunger with her children.
How could you compare this with Christianity
Unfortunately there is no discussions or section for these matters in any other religion's book


Smile

Next..
AsadAnsari
Hello_World:

Quote:

My Quote:
Quote:
(they are touching this cultural dead body)



I'm not sure what you mean by this.



I was Trying to say Dragging .. and there is another word which i was trying to say .. its like pulling a dead car with rope or another car.

Hello_World:
Quote:

My Quote:
Quote:
But here in Pakistan or in other Muslim countries we are strictly on our Lord's words.



If 200 million agree with you, then 5 billion, 800 million disagree. How can you possibly be so sure that your Lord's words are right, that you are willing to do such cruel things, as lock up people in their houses for nothing more than sex?


As My Islam Tells me that Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him) Eisa (Your Jesus) was my elder prophet then Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) I respects Him Alot then you may do .
So it does matter for Me, if other 5Billion are against (According to You) who were left behind and couldn't get THE MESSAGE HE BOUGHT.
But before When Your Ancestors hanged him he told "I am not the Last One, I am just here to Warn you for your SINs and for the Last who will Come After ME The one who will spread ALLAH's word All over The World"
Because The Books You Reads changes Every Years and get modernized..

Lolzz
AsadAnsari
Ankhanu:
Quote:
Posting here in literature implies that you intend us to take the Qur'an as simple stories...narrative...


@Ankhanu

Its a Islamic Literature Not Stories.
but not just the literature "the direct word from My LORD" never changed or never revised.. so i decided to put it here in literature.. so people can get it here when they come here for some thing REAL.
I think You dare not to challenge me on that ..

Quote:
I'm fine with that, but I gather that could get you killed in some places

@Ankhanu
What do you mean ?
By an American Drown ?
This Sh_ happens every days here .. we are now use to of it. Very Happy
AsadAnsari
Is There Any One Wana Ask Something ?

If you wana ask anything more about Islam here i am here to serve you !


Ok ? Very Happy
truespeed
I agree with Ankhanu ,this should be in philosophy and religion,the book as in the story isn't being discussed,islam is being discussed,the place for that discussion is P&R.
Hello_World
Dear Asad,

Quote:
No its not.. its quite better then killing a women on this very extreme sin..


Yes, it is better than killing a woman for this.

But... sex is a beautiful thing. It causes people pleasure, not pain. My personal opinion is that it is not at all a bad thing, unmarried sex.

You think it is an extremely bad thing, okay. Fair enough. I think you are perfectly entitled to this position.

But how can you justify the terrible treatment of another person who does not think it a bad thing at all?

If a woman had sex before marriage, if she herself believed she sinned in a terrible manner against Allah, she should lock herself away, if that is her belief. What why should she be forced to do this?

Quote:
A 40% of your population does not have clue of their father..


I have no idea why you think this. It is simply untrue. There exist those who do not know who their fathers are. I don't know any percentage, it would be extremely low, and I don't know any.

Quote:
they get tortured and raped by their mother's boyfriends or the one she gets marry after his/her birth.
don't you know anyone like this ? I am sure You do !


No, actually. Again, it exists. I don't know of any in my personal life.

My own mothers boyfriend, (who she has now split with) was quite a lovely man, a little eccentric but he certainly never tortured or raped me.

Quote:
My Dear, Hello... ( hello hello Smile )
I have heard about a lot (a huge number)of movies a father is raping her daughter in christian movies ..
is this a culture there ?
I have heard about (a huge number)of movies a brother is raping her sister in christian movies ..
is this a culture there ?
I have heard about (a huge number)of movies a son is raping his Mother in christian movies ..
is this a culture there ?
I have heard about (a huge number)of movies a father is raping her daughter in christian movies ..
is this a culture there ?
And those are mostly based on actual life of someone.
I have heard in news a lot (a countless number) about gang rapes everyday happens in western countries white raping black's, black raping white's..and women get harased if she ask for Justice she will get killed ..
Tell Me is this a culture there ?
so she forgets .. or keeps it in her painful memories.


Okay, I am getting a picture here that you have a very skewed understanding of what it is actually like in Western countries.

Let us make one thing clear. Having sex with children in Western countries is taken very seriously.

We often make movies about things we fear, and these scenarios you suggest, father raping daughter etc, is something we find most hideous.

It happens. It is disgusting. We jail such monsters. it is not nearly as often as you are attempting to depict, it is not normal or common.

I can't tell you how many movies I have seen depicting Muslims bashing, enslaving, raping, torturing etc their wives and the women of their village. Perhaps movies are not the best source of information.

(cont.)
Hello_World
On rape reporting and seriousness of rape and defintion:

yes, actually, you are 100% right.

Reporting of rape has problems here too, and have many occurances that do not get reported.

It is very hard to prove here too, because it happens usually when people are alone, there are no marks etc to prove it... there are legal barriers etc, and women have to 'relive' the experience in court by retelling the whole story and are often accused of being slutty etc.

But if a woman is unable to prove it, what will happen is that the man walks free. From what I understand, if a woman cannot prove it over there, she will be punished badly, maybe whipped or jailed or something. That is a big risk, even bigger than here.

Also from what I understand, a woman's word is not as important as a man's word over there, that makes it much harder for a woman to get justice. (Although I also heard that in some Muslim countries now a womans word is equal now to a man's).

But yes, you were right to suggest that it is a problem here too.

Quote:

Islam is very strict in its law for women's rights.. if there any women is being raped by an individual or a group they will punished..


I believe you completely that it is taken very seriously and will punish severely if someone rapes someone.

It is the process of reporting and proving etc that is problematic, in both our cultures.

Quote:
There is no such term of rape after the marriage, that's not in any religion


Not even having a term for it is troublesome...

Quote from Koran:
Quote:
Al-Quran 223/2. Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will, and send (good deeds, or ask Allah to bestow upon you pious offspring) before you for your ownselves. And fear Allah, and know that you are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give good tidings to the believers (O Muhammad ).


I am glad that you do not read this as allowing a husband to rape his wife. But undoubtedly some Muslims do read it that way, unfortunately.

'how or when you will' - to some Muslims this could be interpretted as allowing a husband to have vaginal sex with his wife whenever he wants... - it doesn't not mention anything about how and when the wife does or doesn't want...

But again, I'm glad you don't read it this way.

Given that the verse could be interpretted by some as allowing rape within marriage, tell me, is it criminal in your country to have vaginal sex with your wife without her consent? Is it a sin against Allah?
Hello_World
On the lifestyle of women:

Quote:
Islam has given a lot freedom and security to women they are strong and secure at their home ..

They can go out and shop. They are free to go out with their man or children, sister, brother, female cousin, aunt etc.


They have very important duties at home to do, they have to cure their children (better to serve another's leaving their own at home), serve his husband (better to serve a boss bad

deeds). Women don't have to be worry for neck breaking Job.. they are free and relax at home ..


That is all very well, some women wish to spend their efforts all on the family, some women do not wish to go to work to do neck breaking jobs.

But believe, there are many women who do not wish to do this. There are many women who wish to be part of public life, make their own decisions, go to neck breaking jobs, earn their own money, look after themselves and not rely on the good favour of men...

Women in the western world have proven themselves perfectly capable of doing these things, so why should they not have that choice?

Does it not relieve the burden on men also? Are we not tapping into more resources if women are able to make a contribution to public life and work?

If women are not given that choice, they are not free. If someone is not free, they are slaves.

Quote:
There is a heart melting example in my family tree.
By getting Marry, in a way he is helping someone's before she gets die in hunger with her children.
How could you compare this with Christianity


Yes, this is lovely. Your family sounds like they are good people trying to do the honourable thing.

But don't you think it is wrong that her and her family must rely on the good favour of others to survive, instead of being able to make her own means of survival?

What if she did not meet a good family such as yours? Would it not be better if, instead of prostitution, she could get a job in IT or in a bank or something?
Hello_World
Some other replies to uncategorised things:

Quote by me:
Quote:
PS this should be moved to Philosophy or Faith.


This was not meant to be, in any way, an insult or anything like that. This forum is set up with categories for specific things. Faith is set up to put your religious and philosophical ideas up, when you don't want to debate people from different points of view. Philosophy is set up to put religious and philisophical ideas when you want to debate all comers. Literature is set up to debate stories written by normal people, such as Shakespeare or Orwell for example and not Jesus for example.

Asad:
Quote:
So many virus and infections spreads because of that.. at the end AIDS.


Condoms anyone?

Quote:
And Because no one bare the one he loves get caught naked with another.. not even you will like it .


True, I will not like it at all. And would be very angry. And leave that person most likely, and not lock them up in a house for the rest of their days.

Quote:
Is there a culture there?


Hmmm... I have a beautiful culture where every person has the opportunity to be educated and successful, where people help each other, where I can go and enjoy music or comedy or sport as I please, where I am free to be the nerd I am.

Is my culture perfect? No, of course not. But it is a culture and for the most part, I like it.

Quote:
So it does matter for Me, if other 5Billion are against (According to You) who were left behind and couldn't get THE MESSAGE HE BOUGHT.


My point, by suggesting that a very large number of people are not Muslims, is...

Given, that so many people think differently, how can you be so sure your religion is the right one, that you are willing to commit acts of cruelty?

You could well be wrong, and treating people cruelly, for a mistake.

Or, alternatively, could it not be the case, that your Prophet came at a particular time in history, and the things he said were suitable for the position society was in then, but hundreds of years have passed and culture has progressed, and are not all suitable now?

For example, could not he and Jesus have banned pork because back then there was no refrigeration, and pork goes bad too easily? But now that we have refrigeration, that is not a problem anymore?

Is it not possible, that at that point in human evolution and development, given the technology of the day, that the most effective and efficient society was one in which male/female roles were set, and now that is unnessessary?
AsadAnsari
Hello_World
Quote:
No, actually. Again, it exists. I don't know of any in my personal life.
My own mothers boyfriend, (who she has now split with) was quite a lovely man, a little eccentric but he certainly never tortured or raped me.


@Hello_World
Man You just got a lucky ... whatever..

If he was so loving so why he left your mother .. ?
I didn't tried to scratched your personal life.. but if you insistly opening it here .. i dont think this is a good place..


Quote:
I can't tell you how many movies I have seen depicting Muslims bashing, enslaving, raping, torturing etc their wives and the women of their village. Perhaps movies are not the best source of information.

@HELLO
You are Lying
TEL ME ONE OF IT ?
I bet you don't know one of it ..
we don't promote Sex in our movies.. it don't show or help poeple to understand human behaviour it just grow criminal-ism and extremism for sex.. as it is Highest in your country.
If it is any there then its your western media we are trying to follow.. which will lead us to the slut culture.. (it give it birth)


Quote:
But... sex is a beautiful thing. It causes people pleasure, not pain. My personal opinion is that it is not at all a bad thing, unmarried sex.



well its still your personal opinion.. i have met hundreds of christian people belonged to america and different countries on internet and face to face and I judged this that they don't like to being pissed after pissed after pissed after pissed..
their children are ruined after their divorce..(even in muslim)
and they turned into criminal and drugs addict. its common in western countries.
Well i Admit its a beautiful gift from our LORD its a human need and i don't say we should avoid it neither ISLAM..
near My ISLAM (PEACE) and me a livein and split of couple is a part of pissed off slut culture which we don't deserve. (no living or human deserve a test drive..)

(continue..)
AsadAnsari
Quote:

You think it is an extremely bad thing, okay. Fair enough. I think you are perfectly entitled to this position.
But how can you justify the terrible treatment of another person who does not think it a bad thing at all?

I am sure he/she is a nerd...
Quote:
If a woman had sex before marriage, if she herself believed she sinned in a terrible manner against Allah, she should lock herself away, if that is her belief. What why should she be forced to do this?

killer or thief never thinks he has done bad before or after he done it.. mostly they like killing people.
so why Law put them behind bars ? isn't it unfair?
so do you think killing someone should be a human right ? no.. then why ruining a child life?
If i think a GUN is a beautiful thing and i should keep it .. then ? i must need a permit for it ? because it bring death to someone and accidents (many, Countless) .. even for a car or Home which stands on a land you have buy but which is still a state property.. you have to have a town office permit.

in this manner in ISLAM (PEACE) two different sex are not allowed to live toghether untill they are not permited from society and not witnessed to GOD as it is also in your Christianity.. it was same as ISLAM few decades back but they (take carer of Bible, who can change its word any time with their or government's need) have decorated it with freedom of nerd-ness..
People wont like it in any way because its already in their home ..

Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
truespeed
AsadAnsari wrote:
slut culture


I like that,it would be a good name for a band or a fashion brand.
Hello_World
Quote:
freedom of nerd-ness..

Quote:
I am sure he/she is a nerd...


LOL! I think nerd means something different to you than to me. LOL.

It just means, like, generally unpopular or unwilling to conform to fashions, (stereotype) into science fiction or another alternative sub-culture, generally intellegent.

It's really not that bad, being a nerd.

I'm pretty glad of freedom of nerd-ness.

Having sex before marriage is not usually considered a characteristic of nerdiness.

Quote:
Man You just got a lucky ... whatever..

If he was so loving so why he left your mother .. ?
I didn't tried to scratched your personal life.. but if you insistly opening it here .. i dont think this is a good place..


ROFL I think it was my Mum that was getting lucky ROFL!!!

But seriously, no, not particularly lucky. Should the man have been a monster, my Mum would have left him in a hurry. Most men are perfectly capable of stopping themselves from raping and torturing and to suggest otherwise is a serious insult to all men.

Because women here are able to support themselves, they do not have to submit to such relationships.

Why did he leave? It just didn't work out. That was it. No biggie.

And for the record I was not insulted by what you said, I think it was a reasonable question/comment. But yeah, I guess privacy is an issue but I don't think that is going to point to me...

Quote:
You are Lying
TEL ME ONE OF IT ?
I bet you don't know one of it ..
we don't promote Sex in our movies..


No, I am not lying, but the movies I was referring to were made by Hollywood or such...
Quote:

being pissed after pissed after pissed after pissed..


Not entirely sure what you mean. Your english is pretty good but the odd thing I am not certain of. This is one such thing.

There are some points also I want to talk about, like divorce and crime but I have run out of time now to answer properly, so I will continue at a later time. For now I just answered the easiest things.
AsadAnsari

I had know that i have include one extra "pissed after pissed" in my previous post.. Razz
but its not my native language so i still prefere it to speak in the way i like even sometimes i know i am breaking the rule of sentence..
But you just tried to focused out the other Readers here .. from my point of view..
so I, with my intentions used one more "pissed off" word for your Slut Culture in my sentence Laughing
Let Me Say it Again.. If you really enjoys it..
I know it that when a jew or christian gets very Cornered he tried such techniques.. so please dont shuffle people's concentration here from my point of view..

I said people (mostly a women) there in western races mostly get pissed in unwed relations but they don't like to get pissed after pissed..
Is this sentence OK Now? Very Happy

I know This might Be a teasing experience.. but its true..

Knowing is Better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
AsadAnsari

Do you know why pork is Haram in ISLAM .. because its the worst living creature on earth ..
Allah create it just to make it Ibrat (worst symbol) because its have a slutty nature..
When she require sex she lay down and opens its legs so the other male comes one by one in row..
and 2nd thing that a pork eats its own shit.
when we hear it we say (AAAAKH thhuuu). we spit from our inside best Very Happy

so the western nations are being motivated from their government to become a slut Industry after 1960
And as for the percentage ratio of 40% babies with no clue of their fathers.. it was above 60% in 2007.

Embarassed I am sure, when My Prophet Eisa (christ) were sent there between your ancestors the circumstances must be like todays.. and i know why he was unable to convince the People of that time.
Because You People have so many excuses, so many mind satisfication from your adjustable and flexible religion, which you think is real but it actually couldn't relay on its own. its actually following Jewish policies from last two decades (200 years).


Knowing is Better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
Nameless
This may be the first time that I have actually wished - so badly wished - to scroll down and see Bikerman's avatar. *sigh*
Hello_World
Quick response.

By the whole 'pissed off' thing, I am simply expressing that I don't understand what you mean. 'Pissed' can mean so many different things. It is just about communicating.

I'm not trying to corner you so much as trying to understand you and your point of view. Yes, your point of view is different to mine.

I guess I am interested in what are the realities of the way people think who live in the Muslim world, what values do we have in common, what are the boundaries of what we share as values and morality...

And in particular, how much of these ideas are cultural and how much are from religion.

I mean, come on, you are not going to convert anyone to Islam, I am not going to convert you against it. I don't even want to. I would however, love to see if strong Muslims can accept freedom of religion/separation of church and state, and the other core value of equality.

See, where I live, Muslims, Christians, athiests, others can all live side by side, without pretending having to pretend they are something else. But in order to do this, you need to accept others differences and let them live and worship as they please. And to do this, you need to not force your beliefs on others.

As to equality, tell me who doesn't want to be treated with respect? Who wants to be inferior? No-one, that's who.


I already told you that most people know who their fathers are. Maybe 99% of people know who their fathers are. Don't quote ridiculous figures thanks.

No one here is making excuses. We like it here this way.

Quote:
But you just tried to focused out the other Readers here .. from my point of view..


Not really. Other people are welcome to join in. But I suspect other people are not joining because of how often conversations like this end up as angry flamers.

I am not shuffling people away from your point of view. By debating you get a fuller understanding of someones point of view.

Am I am neither Christian nor Jewish FYI. Nor American. But I was brought up and live in a country which the main religion is Christian.
Hello_World
And what I said about freedom of religion/separation of church and state goes to what we were discussing about punishing unmarried sex people.

And you said this:

Quote:
killer or thief never thinks he has done bad before or after he done it.. mostly they like killing people.
so why Law put them behind bars ? isn't it unfair?
so do you think killing someone should be a human right ? no.. then why ruining a child life?


which was quite clever really, because of course I want killers behind bars.

But unmarried sex is different. I mean, killing does something terrible to someone. Takes away their freedom. But what does unmarried sex do?

The only place unmarried sex is bad is in the bible or in the Koran or other religious texts. Maybe once it was kinda bad because of pregnancy and diseases but now we have condoms.

I think you tried to answer this in saying why ruin a child's life?" but I dont see the connection - how does it ruin children's lives?

I also wanted to say that you are right to suggest that divorce is common. It is. But now I cant find the reference to what you said so I'll leave it at that.

As to 'slut culture'. I dont see the problem. Even if it were real. If people want to have lots of sex, so let them. If you are right, then they/I wont go to heaven. But that is their choice if they want to believe or not believe, have sex or not. It hurts no-one.

LOL @ truespeed it is a good name for a band.

I never knew that about pigs mating habits LOL but bacon tastes goood... I can't taste any shit in it... each to their own...
AsadAnsari
Hello_World:
Oh GOD the meaning of nerd are now changed ..
sorry, I found little different meaning of nerd their in WIKI .. and in wiki i also find a lot of wrong things they tells us. but in a way its seems similar to my point of view.
it use of term has changed after 60's .

Quote:

WIKI
Etymology


The first documented appearance of the word "nerd" is as the name of a creature in Dr. Seuss's book If I Ran the Zoo (1950), in which the narrator Gerald McGrew claims that he would collect "a Nerkle, a Nerd, and a Seersucker too" for his imaginary zoo.[3][4] The slang meaning of the term dates back to 1951, when Newsweek magazine reported on its popular use as a synonym for "drip"; or "square" in Detroit, Michigan.[5] By the early 1960s, usage of the term had spread throughout the United States and even as far as Scotland.[6][7] At some point, the word took on connotations of bookishness and social ineptitude.[3]
An alternate spelling, as nurd, also began to appear in the mid-1960s or early '70s.[8] Author Philip K. Dick claimed to have coined this spelling in 1973, but its first recorded use appeared in a 1965 student publication at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.[9][10] Oral tradition there holds that the word is derived from "knurd" ("drunk" spelled backwards), which was used to describe people who studied rather than partied. On the other hand, the variant "gnurd" was in wide use at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology throughout the first half of the 1970s.


with the word
Quote:
NERD
I always means a WILD, DUMB, SENSELESS, SLUT, ANIMAL who dont feel shame doing with its mother or openly because no book were sent over them from GOD..
But on human God has always sent Prophets (one or more then one a a time) with/without books ..
So.. what word I should use ? Amimality ? but its red underlined here that shows its not in their dictionary..
But i Think I have heard this word in a game MORTAL COMBAT Smile


Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)


Knowing is better then Annoying..
AsadAnsari
Hello_World:
Quote:
And what I said about freedom of religion/separation of church and state goes to what we were discussing about punishing unmarried sex people.


Those word you said were wrong .. there are no such thing as freedom of religion.. there is only and always are boundaries of religion.. which tell you where to stop and what not to do if it could not tell you which act brings bad then there is no freedom for religion itself.. then its bound under and changed by their book holders.. and its not going on from last 200years its from the day they killed Our Prophet Eisa (CHRIST/JESUS)..40 of Real followers were cut by ax.
and in QUR'AN that incident has been told in this way that " the people of that time said, its a camel of god , let it eats by its self, but the rulers of that time bring it and cut of its rope so it goes wild".
means the the book was taken under their custody by the ruler of that time who hanged our prophet Eisa (CHRIST) (Peace Be upon Him) the the book which were given people after that were changed by their needs.
I don't remember the very actual words of these verses.. but its very much like the way I mention here in my topic Al-QUR'AN.
Every time when i refer the past of Christianity I remind you That Eisa (Christ) were our Prophet. And we Love him as much as Muhammad.. and its in QUR'AN to consider them eaqual.
But people here don't notice this..


Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
AsadAnsari
Laughing
Nameless said:
Quote:
This may be the first time that I have actually wished - so badly wished - to scroll down and see Bikerman's avatar. *sigh*

sorry I am answering here randomly ..
@nameless
Why you wait for bikerman here ? Don't You have a guts to speak for your TV Faith ?
because he speaks with confidence while he insults ISLAM in a group chat no matter what kind a perception or ideology he brings to takeover a Muslim speaker.
I am sure he could not even speak on my blog about 911 for those who were responsible for it .. becuse whatever he speaks i have seen it some where in movies.. and movies are never real..
he shows him self as an anti-Christ but actually he promotes Christianity and Jews concepts fighting against ISLAM (PEACE).
People who are showing there self as an Anti-Christ are the B group or You can say Plan B.
A "self Creative" creation of JEWS.
they are like followers of shia-ism in ISLAM who weakens the ISLAM showing them self as Islamic Part.(SHIA = an individual group against Sharrah/law, Quite different concept then ISLAM creation of JEWS)
AsadAnsari
@Hello_World


Slow down man .. I have a lot more answers to give for your previous posts .. because of my weakness and un-presence I was not able to speak up that time..

I Quote:
Quote:
Is there a culture there?


Quote:
Hmmm... I have a beautiful culture where every person has the opportunity to be educated and successful, where people help each other, where I can go and enjoy music or comedy or sport as I please, where I am free to be the nerd I am.

Is my culture perfect? No, of course not. But it is a culture and for the most part, I like it.


well if some had told you that Muslim culture stops any one from getting opportunity to be educated then he must have fooled you..
people are enjoying their life living in complete Muslim way
I know I am not a complete Islam follower who is according to Islam but i see people who are living a successful life under Islam's roof.

The most part you like are freedom of getting sex before marriage and give birth to a illegitimate child(Bastard) and called him a Natural Birth.. Night Club, beer bars and Alcoholism, Lesbian Gay, Homosexuals etc.
But i don't think a civilized society should like these things..
this is because your government is promoting it .. they pay for them.. they (illegitimate people) have reached higher seats of Assembly and senate.
Its like they have hijacked a whole society or kidnapped an individual and giving him/her drugs after certain period until it become their need.
But what will happen when this whole fake economical game gets end one day ..
when this resource wars will be ends with zero resources.. you will not find any music to fill your stomach .. neither anyone is gonna buy it from you even its a very unique Idea..


Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
ExMachina
AsadAnsari wrote:
The most part you like are freedom of getting sex before marriage and give birth to a illegitimate child(Bastard) and called him a Natural Birth.. Night Club, beer bars and Alcoholism, Lesbian Gay, Homosexuals etc.
But i don't think a civilized society should like these things..


Oh really? A "civilized" society should shun homosexuals? I think you have your wording backwards there buddy, the civilized societies are the ones who accept the differences among people, including sexuality...not to be confused with those that ban, abuse and jail homosexuals; those would be the uncivilized countries.

Also, equating alcohol with alcoholism is just ridiculous. Millions consume alcohol safely and happily without consequence, it's a rather absurd assumption that those who drink alcohol are automatically alcoholics. In addition, sex before marriage + intelligent contraception = safe, happy sex, just saying.

...also, what's wrong with night clubs? Rolling Eyes
Hello_World
Smile

what ExMachina said. Plus, you forgot, equality/freedom of women, freedom to worship any God including Allah, or none...

I'm not going to have internet access for a few days, just in case you are wondering why I stop posting...
AsadAnsari
Thank You
ExMachina You Proved me that my Culture is civilized and the best ..
We proudly dont compromise with homosexuals, gays, and lesbians .. if i will become a ministor or something like that i will allow to hang them .. not just me 99% of Muslim don't like it so its the Majority of People in world.. and its even not promoted in America and other countries.. People dont want it but only government is promoting it.. watch the video on the Top I uploaded yesterday in my BLOG
http://www.frihost.com/users/AsadAnsari/blog/vp-128741.html Policies_For_World in NWO.
Watch it till the End its in the end (About the White House and Homosexuals Army of USA)
Its a good act done by our police .. its 1st time i am happy for our police.. because they didn't left them taking bribe.. They are the garbage

Have you heard about Prophet Loout (don't know the english name you people use for him)
in his era his society was slummed committing this act socially and He (Lut) demanded from Allah that to Punished them ..
and ALLAH (Al-Mighty) rain over them with Rocks .. no one can deny this truth that there was a nation killed by GOD's punishment and no one he had left there..

Islamic view of Lot
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Lut" redirects here. For other uses, see Lut (disambiguation).

Quote:

Gustave Doré's engraving of Lot's flee from his people.
Lot (Arabic: لوط‎, Lut) is an apostle and prophet of God in the Qur'an.[1][2] He also appears in the Bible, but the Biblical stories of Lot are not entirely accepted within Islam. According to Islamic tradition, Lot lived in Ur and was the son of Haran and nephew of Abraham.[3] He migrated with Abraham to Canaan in Palestine. He was commissioned as a prophet to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.[4] His story is used as a reference by Muslims to demonstrate Islam's disapproval of homosexuality. He was commanded by God to go to the land of Sodom and Gomorrah to preach to his people on monotheism and to stop them from their lustful and violent acts.[3] According to both the Qur'an and the Hebrew Bible, Lot's messages were ignored by the inhabitants and Sodom and Gomorrah were subsequently destroyed. One major difference between the story of Lot in the Qur'an and the story of Lot in the Bible[5] is that the Biblical version includes the story of Lot being induced to incestuous relations with his own daughters. The Qur'an says that Lot is a prophet, and holds that all prophets were examples of moral and spiritual rectitude. Though it is not altogether clear in the Bible story that Lot consented to his action, in Islam these stories of incest are considered to be false.[3]


And you People are asking for it .. same as people of LUT use to say (if you are true then ask god to punish us, why cant he punish us ?)
Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
AsadAnsari
The Pops who are hired to change and implement the Bible didn't left the pure characters of Prophets..
they have involved them with their own daughter (May God Forgive Me but not those who done that).
Allah will throw them in dept of Hell with their faces who wrote it and who ever believe it.


Aameen..



Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
truespeed
AsadAnsari wrote:
if i will become a ministor or something like that i will allow to hang them .. not just me 99% of Muslim don't like it so its the Majority of People in world..


Probably the funniest thing i have ever read on frihost. Smile
AsadAnsari
Hello_World wrote:
Smile

what ExMachina said. Plus, you forgot, equality/freedom of women, freedom to worship any God including Allah, or none...

I'm not going to have internet access for a few days, just in case you are wondering why I stop posting...


well their are rights for women much more then any religion concept offers in the religion's market..
but for the equality .. women are not/never strong in any thing as compare to the men..
decision taking etc.

God never talk like as a women in any book.. As for Man's Superiority (in which You are not satisfied and unhappy)
He has make Man superior because near GOD man should be the ruler man should be the conqueror..
Man wins the battle , men breaks the stones with hammer, men grows the wheat, Man Hunts and the Men who Rides..
And GOD has Always sent Men Prophets..
so the Men is having Superiority (in which You are not satisfied/Happy).
if there are women in your Men's fields they are to beautify your religion or you can say them celebrities for promoting Christianity religion (most spreading concept due to nudity freedom in the name of Human Rights)..
as well as the Christianity you see now , is not supposed to be like this today's
As I said Freedom of religion is Plan B to beat Christianity / ISLAM.

Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
AsadAnsari
truespeed wrote:
AsadAnsari wrote:
if i will become a ministor or something like that i will allow to hang them .. not just me 99% of Muslim don't like it so its the Majority of People in world..


Probably the funniest thing i have ever read on frihost. Smile


well i am now in a frank mood..

VOTE FOR ME AND SEE Very Happy

I will change the world with PEACE
!00th post ! Wink

Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
ExMachina
AsadAnsari wrote:
Thank You
ExMachina You Proved me that my Culture is civilized and the best ..
We proudly dont compromise with homosexuals, gays, and lesbians .. if i will become a ministor or something like that i will allow to hang them ..


civ·i·lized, adjective
1. having an advanced or humane culture, society, etc.

Wanting to kill (by way of hanging, as you so eloquently stated) homosexuals because of their sexuality is not humane, ergo that does not conform to the criteria for being a civilized society. Therefore, as my previous post demonstrated by linking to articles outlining the atrocities the Pakistani government has committed against its own people for being homosexual, Pakistan is an uncivilized nation. And while we're at it, it's also a backwater, brutish nation that should not be receiving a dime of my hard-earned US tax dollars.

But debating with you is like speaking to a brick wall considering you're so entrenched in your ideology.
Ankhanu
AsadAnsari wrote:
well their are rights for women much more then any religion concept offers in the religion's market..
but for the equality .. women are not/never strong in any thing as compare to the men..
decision taking etc.


Can't say you're gonna win any awareness or humanitarian awards there, friend.
I can't say your arguments are making me reconsider that the Qaran should be taken any more seriously than any other religious text... Nor that there is any truth in what you have to say. You're spouting pure lies here, so I can only assume the material you're working from offers the same.


Frickin' ridiculous.
c'tair
Asad, I believe that if you increased the size of your letters slightly more, we would all instantly bow down before your god. Oh and yes, I believe that your culture is the best, I mean you said so and all of us here who don't practice your religion are just filthy animals. Oh please Asad, come and kill us all, I don't want people like me tainting the Earth for such merciful people like yours, come kill us now.



Nameless wrote:
This may be the first time that I have actually wished - so badly wished - to scroll down and see Bikerman's avatar. *sigh*


Yeah. After the first post I wanted to reply something serious, but after skimming through the rest of the thread I simple have no words for the original poster. I can't change his mind.

@Asad
It's quite offensive to label people whom you have never met as rapists and sluts. Plus, don't you think it's a bit of a generalization? You have millions and millions of people who live in the "west" and you believe that ALL OF THEM ARE RAPISTS, ROBBERS, MURDERERS, and SLUTS. Don't you see anything wrong with that?

Of course, you don't, since you're ethnocentricity knows no bounds. Don't expect tolerance if you don't have any yourself.

And I also concur that this thread should be moved to P&R since the OP isn't talking about literary merits of the Koran and instead if shouting about his religion.
AsadAnsari
What My Point is to tell people out that they are on wrong path .. i dont want to kill anyone in west..
the culture you people are following is bringing to to similar end of LUT's people..
Musa and Noh's.
The religion you believe is not a religion now it changes every day every minute.. a lot of new good/bad traditions it absorbs in it every day, in result its generates another new one.
I think Christianity could be a very good religion if it is clean with few problem its have in it ..
There are few issues i see:
Blind Believe on Media,
Gay/Lesbian,Homosexual (they are nothing but brain sick) and Government's deep interest for them.
Lake of Knowledge from actual past of Christianity/Islam..
Extremism.

I dont say we all muslim are milk washed/Heavenly Good but we are victims of NWO conspiracy before and after 911 which don't show us neither a Human.
Muslim are desperate because of this routine insult, unwanted war, crushed economy, poverty and curruption.. and behind all these problems we see American/Israeli Gov. standing..

There are few bad concepts about us .. and those Issues are must get discuss..
Human Life is beautiful when its simple and social.
As simple as good.
People thinks that Islam is a Jungle rule .. but in this Topic's beginning i have post those verses which are the extracted and best example to Prove that Islam have discussed so many chapter on Human Life which no religion had ever done.
If my post exploits anyone here then there are so many post on frihost in past against Islam, and they are still there which hurts me.
1st thing I wana prove here that Islam don't teaches extremism .. but we are Fundamentalist.
And our fundamentalism is like our foundation. even if any plane crashes on our Kabaa cant break our religion or believe.

We never were/are in favor of another holocaust..
This World in beautiful.. but it will ends soon..

in Quran Allah have said ..

O' People Who Dont Believe, This earth this sky and each and every thing you se and dont between them were together like a dot. he spread it .. [and after few versed he (ALLAH) said]

We will unroll this Universe like we spread it earlier..


But your media takes you away from this reality.. they just told you The Big Bang Theory but they didn't tell U that it is writen in QURAN from 1500 years said by Allah.
They didnt tell you the speed of light was already defined in QURAN and they were calculating it from decades.
They didnt tell you that Mount Everest had moved from its placed and Allah had told that..
"These mountains you see Standing are moving like clouds.."

Are there any example like these in any other religion's Books? I dont Think so ..

So why Islam is called backward then any other .. ?
why people say those Islamic rules were for that time when these thing are getting discover now??

Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
AsadAnsari
@exmachina
those links you sent me from 5 oct 2005
http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country,,IRBC,,PAK,,4784def1c,0.html
people from that village where it had happen keep silent (or might not).
within 3 days On 8th Oct.2005 a WORST disaster came and crushed near 1Lac people got killed including in military bases surrounding that place it happened. it was a rain of rocks.. Like LUT's People.
well i had already seen those links and that was the reason i said if i were there i must had allowed to hang them ..

2005 Kashmir earthquake
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2005 Kashmir Earthquake


Quote:
Date October 8, 2005
Magnitude 7.6 Mw
Depth 10 km
Epicenter Muzaffarabad, AJK
Countries or regions Pakistan, India, Afghanistan
Casualties 79,000 dead (17th deadliest earthquake of all time)
106,000+ injured
The 2005 Kashmir earthquake was a major earthquake centered in Pakistan-administered Kashmir known as Azad Kashmir, near the city of Muzaffarabad, affecting Gilgit-Baltistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It occurred at 08:52:37 Pakistan Standard Time (03:52:37 GMT) on 8 October 2005. It registered a moment magnitude of 7.6 making it similar in size to the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, the 1935 Quetta earthquake, the 2001 Gujarat earthquake, and the 2009 Sumatra earthquakes. As of 8 November, the government of Pakistan's official death toll was 75,000. The earthquake also affected countries in the surrounding region where tremors were felt in Tajikistan, western China; while officials say nearly 1,400 people also died in Indian-administered Kashmir and four people in Afghanistan. The severity of the damage caused by the earthquake is attributed to severe upthrust, coupled with poor construction.
Well over US$ 5.4 billion (400 billion Pakistani rupees)[1] in aid arrived from all around the world. US Marine and Army helicopters stationed in neighbouring Afghanistan quickly flew aid into the devastated region. Five crossing points were opened on the Line of Control (LoC) between India and Pakistan to facilitate the flow of humanitarian and medical aid to the affected region, and international aid teams from around the world came to the region to assist in relief.[2][3][4]


Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
ExMachina
AsadAnsari wrote:
@exmachina
those links you sent me from 5 oct 2005
http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country,,IRBC,,PAK,,4784def1c,0.html
people from that village where it had happen keep silent (or might not).
within 3 days On 8th Oct.2005 a WORST disaster came and crushed near 1Lac people got killed including in military bases surrounding that place it happened. it was a rain of rocks.. Like LUT's People.
well i had already seen those links and that was the reason i said if i were there i must had allowed to hang them ..


Ah yes I understand now, you're making your case based on the fictional story of Lut from a worthless ancient text.

Well while you cling to that worthless book, the rest of the world will continue to march on into the future seeking progress, knowledge and continued innovation. All the while you and your people can continue to cling to those pathetic ancient traditions and hopefully disappear into oblivion so the rest of us don't have to listen to your filth anymore.

AsadAnsari wrote:
Gay/Lesbian,Homosexual (they are nothing but brain sick)


I guess you never to stopped think (about anything, it seems) that maybe people want to live their life that way? That they should be free to choose their sexuality for themselves without fear of persecution from bigots like yourself?

It's zealots such as yourself that reinforce my disgust for organized religion.
AsadAnsari
ExMachina wrote:
AsadAnsari wrote:
@exmachina
those links you sent me from 5 oct 2005
http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country,,IRBC,,PAK,,4784def1c,0.html
people from that village where it had happen keep silent (or might not).
within 3 days On 8th Oct.2005 a WORST disaster came and crushed near 1Lac people got killed including in military bases surrounding that place it happened. it was a rain of rocks.. Like LUT's People.
well i had already seen those links and that was the reason i said if i were there i must had allowed to hang them ..


Ah yes I understand now, you're making your case based on the fictional story of Lut from a worthless ancient text.

Well while you cling to that worthless book, the rest of the world will continue to march on into the future seeking progress, knowledge and continued innovation. All the while you and your people can continue to cling to those pathetic ancient traditions and hopefully disappear into oblivion so the rest of us don't have to listen to your filth anymore.
AsadAnsari wrote:
Gay/Lesbian,Homosexual (they are nothing but brain sick)



I guess you never to stopped think (about anything, it seems) that maybe people want to live their life that way? That they should be free to choose their sexuality for themselves without fear of persecution from bigots like yourself?

It's zealots such as yourself that reinforce my disgust for organized religion.

Yes i never will do it, because Christ(Eisa) didn't liked it and neither any Prophet.

well you didn't have any answer against my evidences.. they are truth based.. it all had happened in past.
I am sure you are a gay or something brain sick like those that is why you are feeling insulted here for your kind ..

You said this is a progress in culture but it was done back before Jesus/Eisa.. and as i told they faced a worst death.
Bad cultural garbage is getting reproduce like old fashion returns...
what future for rest of world you can see in these homosexual-ism tell us here?
why you think and force its a freedom of choice for sexuality.. when it is already chosen for you by God .. is he not right or you don't believe that he done it right for you ?

I am sure this worthless book (near you) could not teach you .. because people like your kind have locked their hearts ..

keep preaching for homosexual-ism you'll might get funding from your government (as they have a lot of money and time for that) ..
or they might call you at White House some day for a night stay.. Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2uNuVGvw7E


http://www.metacafe.com/watch/500483/1989_2_nbc_call_boys_in_whitehouse/

Knowing is better then Annoying..
Quote:
The quran is only that confirms what was in the bible (the bible we get to read today is heavily altered and that is why there are so much contradictions)
Ankhanu
Not sure if bigot,

... or troll...
AsadAnsari
Ankhanu wrote:
Not sure if bigot,

... or troll...


Lolzzz what else you can say ?
get some weights, or put some coins in your pockets.. you might get blown away.. Wink
ExMachina
No I am not a homosexual, but unlike you I believe in equality and providing the freedom of choice to my fellow man to pursue his own route to happiness.

Also, you haven't cited any evidence. You've pointed to the Koran as your only source, which is not a historical narrative by any means; it's a fictional fairytale just like the Bible and the Torah. So there is nothing to refute because all of your arguments are held up solely by your blind indoctrination into the Muslim faith.
c'tair
Ankhanu wrote:
Not sure if bigot,

... or troll...


Lol, pretty much the same.
ExMachina wrote:
No I am not a homosexual, but unlike you I believe in equality and providing the freedom of choice to my fellow man to pursue his own route to happiness.

Also, you haven't cited any evidence. You've pointed to the Koran as your only source, which is not a historical narrative by any means; it's a fictional fairytale just like the Bible and the Torah. So there is nothing to refute because all of your arguments are held up solely by your blind indoctrination into the Muslim faith.


I don't think there's any use in this discussion, like you said earlier, it's like talking with a brick wall because his premise from the beginning is that we are all wrong and he is right.
ExMachina
c'tair wrote:
I don't think there's any use in this discussion, like you said earlier, it's like talking with a brick wall because his premise from the beginning is that we are all wrong and he is right.


I agree, but I find it hard to simply allow this blatant bigotry to stand without contesting it.
loremar
What would happen to us if Muslims rule this world? Anxious

This is the time where I put my heart-felt comment but I shouldn't because ocalhoun already warned me not to do it.

I tried putting something in this post like this:
Quote:
[EDIT]I tried posting the sentence I put in these quotes but I don't want to get a warning again - Loremar.[/EDIT]

Though by saying it that way, it look safe to say it, but no I didn't. I deleted it, I would not want to get a warning again. It's just asking for trouble.

Damn, I wish Bikerman shows up. He knows how to slap people in their face using his nasty arguments.
*slap people in their face - means to wake up to reality.
AsadAnsari
exmachina said:
Quote:
No I am not a homosexual, but unlike you I believe in equality and providing the freedom of choice to my fellow man to pursue his own route to happiness.
Also, you haven't cited any evidence.

@exmachina
Go back and read my every post carefully with open heart then think it in night when you go for nap. Smile I had answered you many time but i couldn't inject my answers in your brain or heart. i have written all the references and past stories not only from Quran but other sources.. but you still claimed i didn't provide any thing to open your eyes while those eyes are wearing sunglasses,
I am unable to show anything.. even you see from behind them you will ignore it..
Quote:
You've pointed to the Koran as your only source, which is not a historical narrative by any means; it's a fictional fairytale just like the Bible and the Torah. .So there is nothing to refute because all of your arguments are held up solely by your blind indoctrination into the Muslim faith

Yes My Answer Is QURAN.. well i cant provide you any thing from silly Darvon's theory..
(but i answered you by a movie clip too.. i know you couldn't watch it .. it will hurt your confidence..)

what else you want to see ? not a single word of QURAN has changed or could be claimed for mistake .. every thing which runs this universe which bring another day and which bring the night is in it.. have you ever tried to discover it ?
I told you what is in Quran was use to be in Gospel(The Warning) and Torah (The Good news).. the gospel got changed by Jews of that time who were behind Christ/Eisa's (Peace Be Upon Him) Death.. and you got Bible after so many years.. by king Arthur or someone name like that..
On every bible at the top page or title you can see according to, Mark Mathew Luke. which were even not in the true followers of Christ/Eisa (Peace be upon him) even they were not born at that time.
they are known as friends of Christ's follower who were not left alive to prove them their friends.
In bible there only three pages are considered as direct wordings of GOD but even if we go in depth of it we found contradiction..

in bible on its title you will always find written this [REVISED STANDARD EDITION] which means it had mistakes and we have changed it but not so sure this time these are true or not.. and within 6months you get another few [R.S.E]. ( there are 25000 Published versions of bible - recent we got An American Bible and International Bible but both are still different from eachother and old one's)

God cant done mistakes, if you think he had done any then your thinking can be wrong or the vision by you are watching him is fake or wrong. by revised standard it shows we are trying to improve our god !
Are We ?
we cant ..

c'tair:
Quote:

1- I don't think there's any use in this discussion, like you said earlier,
2- it's like talking with a brick wall because his premise from the beginning is that we are all wrong and he is right.

Answer:
1- Yeh its like TALK TO MY HAND (and in my hand I hold QURAN to answer you)
2- Not me but My QURAN .. the truth you people cant bare for a second..


Quote:
Though by saying it that way, it look safe to say it, but no I didn't. I deleted it, I would not want to get a warning again. It's just asking for trouble.
Damn, I wish Bikerman shows up. He knows how to slap people in their face using his nasty arguments.
*slap people in their face - means to wake up to reality.


By this para you just tell me and other that i alone have slapped so-called Christianity believers here (which i didn't like to)
(Christianity which was a better religion few years/centuries back but its like a puppet now moving by Jews)

Well lets see what else he has got what you dont have ? Damn, I wish Bikerman shows up. Lolzz
AsadAnsari
ExMachina wrote:
c'tair wrote:
I don't think there's any use in this discussion, like you said earlier, it's like talking with a brick wall because his premise from the beginning is that we are all wrong and he is right.


I agree, but I find it hard to simply allow this blatant bigotry to stand without contesting it.


Well this is called fundamentalism which i am on . A fear in western senates & Assemblies
they couldn't change it with their 300 years resolutions..
AsadAnsari
loremar wrote:
What would happen to us if Muslims rule this world? Anxious

This is the time where I put my heart-felt comment but I shouldn't because ocalhoun already warned me not to do it.

I tried putting something in this post like this:
Quote:
[EDIT]I tried posting the sentence I put in these quotes but I don't want to get a warning again - Loremar.[/EDIT]

Though by saying it that way, it look safe to say it, but no I didn't. I deleted it, I would not want to get a warning again. It's just asking for trouble.

Damn, I wish Bikerman shows up. He knows how to slap people in their face using his nasty arguments.
*slap people in their face - means to wake up to reality.


the answer to what would happen is ..
when my Nabi (Prophet - Peace Be Upon Him) conquered Makkah without any battle by Majority and popularity he didn't ordered killed anyone .. he just let them living among so Much ISLAM (Peace) and they realized that they were so terrified with this beautiful and natural system which brings automatically Peace to everyone.

You will earn it when you scratch it ..
loremar
AsadAnsari wrote:

the answer to what would happen is ..
when my Nabi (Prophet - Peace Be Upon Him) conquered Makkah without any battle by Majority and popularity he didn't ordered killed anyone .. he just let them living among so Much ISLAM (Peace) and they realized that they were so terrified with this beautiful and natural system which brings automatically Peace to everyone.

You will earn it when you scratch it ..

Just answer me straight.
If you muslims conquer this world, would you kill or not kill non-muslims?

And are you saying that it's up to your prophets who gets killed or not?
Dude! no sh**t!!! Mad




Evil or Very Mad I can't believe you worship this kind of evil.
ocalhoun
Locking thread to end flame war

-close-
Related topics
Favourite game? (OFFICIAL THREAD)
Can anyone (preferrably a Muslim) 'splane this to me?
Al Quida
Support Danish
Our Lord's Name Is Allah
Most peaceful religion
Islam,Women and The Veil.
Most Muslims do have not read the Koran completly.
Sun Rise from the West
Question about atoms and the Quran
DOES GOD EXIST?-- the grand old debate
Should Government impose ban on smoking in public?
ISLAM
How to be an useful people?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Literature

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.