FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Benefit of drinking green tea

mshafiq
if you choose to drink green tea instead of a cup of coffee every morning, you will notice a change in your weight in less than four weeks.
it is helpful in treatment and prevention of cancer.
used to raise the metabolism and increase fat oxidation.
It reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks
It reduces the risk of cancer.
Drinking green tea inhibits the growth of certain cancer cells, reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
k_s_baskar
Thanks for your suggestion. i'll try change to green tea
nigam
i have been drinking green tea for over a year now.....yes...it is very true that there is a big change in me not only it lightens my weight but also, i feel that I am healthy....it is better to drink green tea rather than a coffee...
loyal
Does anyone actually feel that green tea is better than normal tea? how about other types of tea?
shopperpk
Thanks for your informative post. Let me add one thing more in the benefits of green tea. It can be used in losing weight as well. And other you stated are really advantages of green tea. Agree.
Helios
Does green tea contains caffeine, and how much compared to coffee and regular black tea?
I heard that caffeine has some bad effects on the heart of some people, and I think I'm in that group. I'm actually less tired and feel better in general if I don't drink caffeine, so I try to avoid it as much as I can.
rjraaz
Helios wrote:
Does green tea contains caffeine, and how much compared to coffee and regular black tea?
I heard that caffeine has some bad effects on the heart of some people, and I think I'm in that group. I'm actually less tired and feel better in general if I don't drink caffeine, so I try to avoid it as much as I can.

yes Green tea contains caffeine but in small amount as compared to other. Please visit http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.com/2009/01/caffeine-and-polyphenol-contents-of.html for more details about it.
menino
I like green tea with lemon, and a small dash of cinamon with honey.
cresvale
a few medical conditions in which drinking green tea is reputed to be helpful:
•cancer
•rheumatoid arthritis
•high cholesterol levels
•cariovascular disease
•infection
•impaired immune function

Also other Benefits:
Green tea can even help dieters. Men who were given a combination of caffeine and green tea extract burn more calories than those given only caffeine or a placebo.
Green tea can even help prevent tooth decay! Just as its bacteria-destroying abilities can help prevent food poisoning, it can also kill the bacteria that causes dental plaque. Meanwhile, skin preparations containing green tea - from deodorants to creams - are starting to appear on the market.
belltown
Every cup of green tea you drink adds 10 minutes to your life.
deanhills
belltown wrote:
Every cup of green tea you drink adds 10 minutes to your life.
Laughing What kind of green tea do you suggest as apparently they aren't all equal.
Joseph125
Green tea is very effective for health and fitness.

It burns the fat and loses the extra weight .
It protects from heart diseases.
It control the cholesterol level.
Hexes
Tea is one of my favorite drinks. I'm drinking white,green red and yerba mate but the green is my favorite. I've got special tea timer installed on my computer (very useful just google it) so I always knew when to stop brewing Smile I hate coffee because I act like crazy squirrel after caffeine and can't sleep Smile

That's my recipient for good green team:
I'm using bottled water <well not every time but if I want really good team then i do>
I'm buying special green tea <only leaves, I have no idea what brand it is since there are no signs on it Razz>
You should boil water and wait for like 45-50 sec.
Then put the tea into glass and fill with water.
Wait for 1.30min
Your tea is ready!

I don't know if its the right way to do but for me it tastes great. Frequently I add few acai berry to my tea to make it even better Smile
savable
Thanks for tips and advice too. I like green tea but mostly I drink in winters, I didn't knew that it got lots of benefits.
boinsterman
Green tea is known to be high in antioxidants (which I understand includes vitamins) and so is could for absorbing or otherwise countering free radicals (which I understand are just free electrons?).